Posted 26 October 2017 - 12:12 PM

need help with pve and/or pvp gear and im sets

#2 oPRADAo

oPRADAo

I made it Off Topic

• New Members
  • 12 posts

Posted 01 November 2017 - 11:39 AM

With the current state of things, every class is more or less built the exact same.  Stats to focus on are Attack Speed, Movement Speed, Critical Rate, Critical Damage and Health.  The order of importance is really up to you...but generally speaking for both PVE and PVP you want to max your movement speed (400%).  Attack Speed depends on your preferred style of sentinel gameplay.  Certain skills (AAS, Shootdown) are affected by Attack Speed so keep that in mind.  .  For PVE, the popular method is Critical Rate and Critical Damage, then Health.  Critical Rate caps at 40% and Critical Damage at 600%, get as close to those numbers as you possibly can.  There are several ways to boost your Final Critical Rate...Agility, IM items, House buffs, certain accessories from various dungeons all can boost your FCR.  Critical Rate is a bit harder to stack but still possible.  Secmathian Set, Wings/back peices, socket cards, soulcraft options, pets can boost your Critical Damage.  With that being said, here are the popular gear setups...

PVE : Mist Elf Set (low level), Secmathian Set (high level), accessories mix and match lava, ryvius, aram, etc...to get desired effect (attack speed, movement speed), if you choose to a +20 elemental weapon at lvl40 will last you until you switch to zauharant at 70...after that Hero P.O.S weapon.  +20 Paris Wing for defense.  Focus on Crit damage, Crit Rate above health...

PVP : P.O.S set and weapon endgame.  Personally I say you can get away with Rare, but go Hero if you want to...slight...SLIGHT stat increase.  Focus on health above Crit damage and crit rate.

Use socket cards to boost stats you are falling short in or just shove health into everything.  It really comes down to how you want to arrange your gear, how much in game gold you plan on spending or how much time will you have to farm the items needed.

IM sets vary.  Unity sets add attack speed.  The new Ultimate Hero Set gives very nice bonuses.  Ghostbuster gives FCR, Devil Agility, mix and match...there are quite a few options for you to choose from.  As far as weapon, most people tend to use Tropical Bow or Heartbreaker Bow.

As I said...all classes end game tend to "gear" the exact same...so if your curious, just find a high level sent and check their equips to get a better idea of how your stats COULD look.  Hope this helped...

#3 blackph

blackph

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 36 posts
  • Playing:Dragon Saga

Posted 01 November 2017 - 03:48 PM

Most Sentinels use Elluman's Crown+ PoS set+PoS/ Elga Ele Bow+ Elemental Spirit Belt, Bracel, Earrings (maybe also 1 ring if you have not enough g for solar rings) + 2 solar rings+ arcadia neck for PvP. Additional u may use a Mrs Husky or any Car pet with 72hlt+ x%AS.

A good IM set would be: Cute Blue Messenger hat, Fantasy Fox bot, 2-2 God (shoulder, top, shoes, gloves), Vacation Wings/ Def Back/ Hermes Wings, Freeze Trap Earrings, Love Choc Balloon. Best Rings/ Belt/ Brace would be the Appreciation Sets. If you don't have them use Rings with lower stats and use a Bracelett and a Belt which gives you HP. The weapon should indeed be a Tropical Weapon or Heartbreaker Weap. It depends on how close you come to your AS/MS cap.

Just a short advise: Don't use Sentinel for PvE. Ofc he's fun to play, but slower than the most other classes in clearing maps/ dungeons.

But nevertheless: Enjoy your time playin Sentinel  :no1:

Edited by blackph, 01 November 2017 - 03:48 PM.

#4 oPRADAo

oPRADAo

I made it Off Topic

• New Members
  • 12 posts

Posted 02 November 2017 - 12:25 AM

Thanks for filling in the blanks black.  lol.  forgot about ellumans crown...which is odd since I was using one for awhile.  Not to get off topic but  I disagree with your advise about not using sentinel for pve.  I dont find my sentinel to be slower...i am able to clear maps and dungeons(normal and expert) just as fast if not faster than most.  Not all...but most.  It depends on how you choose to play sentinel, and of course some skill.  Sentinel is quite effective in PVE if played properly.  Anyway...to each his own.  Thats just my opinion.  Good luck with your sent yolo...

#5 qweweqweqwq

qweweqweqwq

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 32 posts

Posted 02 November 2017 - 03:53 PM

Focus on health above Crit damage and crit rate.

Never ever ignore CD if you are not an invoker or summoner, if the one you are facing has a full stack of 5* 4 ele resist cards you will really fall short on damage and most of sentinel's skills have a lot of combo so you should stack on CD since the damage of every skill in pvp is almost the same and btw sentinel's POS set doesn't give hlt set effect like most classes POS set unlike sentinel's secma set which is weird it even has CD.

Edited by qweweqweqwq, 02 November 2017 - 03:55 PM.

#6 oPRADAo

oPRADAo

I made it Off Topic

• New Members
  • 12 posts

Posted 05 November 2017 - 11:35 PM

I completely agree with what you said regarding crit damage. My reply was more or less generalized and not a personal reflection of "what to have" lol. In a way I was being sarcastic with my answer...because for the most part, every character regardless of class is basically geared the same. And forgive me ahead of time if that is not entirely true...its just an assumption based on the very small amount of time I have spent gear stalking. Lol. Then again, with certain game mechanics not working properly...or even working at all...we don't exactly have many options for different builds.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users