#1 Zeond

Zeond

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 67 posts
  • Playing:Ragnarok Online
  • Server:Chaos

Posted 27 October 2017 - 05:42 AM

My DB RK is 128 and I don't know where to level. I opened up Scaraba Hall and tried my damage, it wasn't very good. I have really good gear, vanargand/Tao 2h/evil dragon armor (with earth deleter) etc... I was using fire DB and I had the fire twin edge of naght sieger with 3 hunter fly cards. The damage was below 10k and I thought that the scarabas too more damage from fire. Note that I was inside scaraba hall and talked to go to the first level. I tested DB there and I was not on the second floor. I looked up the rake scaraba and it was supposed to be weak to fire, it was not. Does anyone have any advice please? Thank you.

#2 mildcontempt

mildcontempt

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 3483 posts
  • Server:Chaos

Posted 27 October 2017 - 06:24 AM

You said you have a Tao? Did you mean Tae Goo Lyeon? If so, that weapon is fine, don't use the red twin edge as the atk doesn't matter. Use the Tae Goo (and make sure it's got EA enchants on it, and try to work it to +9 for the aftercast delay reduction.) 

Scarabas can use stone hard skin which will resist your DB damage, but that's only after they're damaged. Though you do need HP and SP to get your damage up, so look into SP enchanted Urs Seals, blue trans candy, HP and SP increase potions, etc. 

(earth deleter doesn't work with DB btw, but the EDA will).

As for area, if it's taking you too many casts to kill them, you could try the centipedes map. They're poison so they'll take less damage, but they also only have 1/3rd the HP of the scarabs and it's a lot mobbier so you can more comfortably rely on your leech back effects. Just be ready for constant quagmires. 

Edited by mildcontempt, 27 October 2017 - 06:25 AM.

#3 fuyukikun

fuyukikun

Disney Prince in Disguise

• Members
  • 12269 posts
  • LocationIndonesia
  • Server:Chaos, on hiatus

Posted 27 October 2017 - 06:46 AM

scaraba does stone skin after their HP depleted in half. you just need to kill them fast enough before the cast stone skin.

#4 ChaoticRK

ChaoticRK

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 3228 posts
  • Locationprt_fild08
  • Playing:Nothing

Posted 27 October 2017 - 08:17 PM

Your damage is low because you are focusing on leech. If that's the case try to get some hp/sp increasing buffs, food and whatnot.

HP inc/SP inc, vit food and further raise your level so you will gain more hp/sp.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users