+9 Double Smashing Double Flammable Composite Bow [4] - Archer Classes - WarpPortal Community Forums

Photo

+9 Double Smashing Double Flammable Composite Bow [4]

• Please log in to reply
3 replies to this topic

#1 thyagobcarvalho

thyagobcarvalho

I am New.

• New Members
  • 2 posts

Posted 28 October 2017 - 07:43 AM

I did a Composite Bow to kill High Orc

My Idea was to use:
2  Orc Lady card witch gives me 30% increase damage in orcs;

2 Vadon card witch gives in Fire property monsters 20% more damage.

in my mind it was everything ok.  1.6 x 1.4 = 2.24 more damage

i made a simulation with a Gak [2] with 2 Orc lady cards and my final attack with the composite bow was better. The composite bow and the cards were cheaper the buy a Gak [2]. ALL SET! PERFECTLY!

but no... I went to the High Orc and the Vadon cards looks like its not working, i am starting to wonder why? because High Orc is Fire 2? I don`t know.

Someone know why my bow did not work with H.O ?

Edited by thyagobcarvalho, 28 October 2017 - 02:49 PM.

#2 LoliaG1

LoliaG1

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 59 posts

Posted 29 October 2017 - 06:34 AM

Hello thyagobcarvalho,

I believe elemental cards don't work with bows. You need fire arrow to do fire  damage.

Sky deleter and earth deleter cards do not work with bow. If the card says melee on them they usually

​don't work with bows.

#3 Ashuckel

Ashuckel

'-' intensifies

• Members
  • 18996 posts
  • LocationJohto, Hoenn, Unova, Kalos, Alola
  • Playing:Ragnarok Online
  • Server:Chaos

Posted 29 October 2017 - 02:13 PM

I believe elemental cards don't work with bows.

They work just fine.

The reason is simply because % cards dont affect your overall damage, but the atk obtained from weapons, equipment, ammunition (arrow) and buffs.
Composite bow has a super low atk, hence why gakkung was stronger.

#4 Ignasia

Ignasia

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 337 posts
  • Playing:Nothing

Posted 29 October 2017 - 03:42 PM

Your simulation clearly wasn't based on a renewal calculator, that's where you went wrong from the start.

Ok...simulating more accurately, with a Comp bow, your best bet for damage output is the archer set + archer figurine.

http://calc.irowiki....aaaaaaaaaaaaaaa

Tack in +10 foods (DEX/LUCK/AGI is all I went for), Bless and Agi Up...though only DEX/LUCK food + Bless is needed for damage, and you'll dish out an average of 651 per normal hit, 2716 per Double Strafe.

Now, if I switch to a Gakkung +7, not even +9, and go for Orc Lady + Archer set (Cruiser for weapon, so Cruiser + Orc Lady), that damage will change to 831, and 3436 respectively (accurate to in-game damage).

Let's assume 2x Orc Lady cards instead, and you'll get 765 and 3174 damage...if you haven't noticed the best overall card set for damage output is best represented in the Archer Set for Archers.  It's not even close for any other set, though the Alchemist will prove useful and the Merchant is useful, and the Priest set isn't half bad for Asura Monks.

In anycase I hope that helps.

---

Oh right, and if you don't want to aim for the Archer set, Bow Thimble + Archer Figurine = best accessories for per hit damage output right now.  No other setup does as much.  Neither 2x Bow Thimble or 2x Archer Figurine.

Edited by Ignasia, 29 October 2017 - 03:44 PM.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users