Warlock vs Horror Toy Factory Instance - Mage Class - WarpPortal Community Forums

Photo
- - - - -

Warlock vs Horror Toy Factory Instance

• Please log in to reply
45 replies to this topic

#1 S207

S207

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1584 posts
  • LocationCancun MX
  • Playing:Ragnarok Online
  • Server:iRO Chaos

Posted 30 October 2017 - 10:36 AM

This is a very easy instance for Warlock.I know there are some videos over there showing howto. This is a record close to my best time record on it.

Post coz maybe some warlock brother needs a guide.

Stuffs i must got: Flattery Robe / better accesories.

BTW this way i kill celine, if you dont misclic, you can save HP Potions, indeed i have manage to use 0 potions sometimes. just 30 sp potions, like 60 blue gemstones and some anodynes (quantity may vary depends on Santa's love to be found)

Edited by S207, 01 November 2017 - 06:04 PM.

#2 NekoCaptainNoob

NekoCaptainNoob

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 319 posts

Posted 01 November 2017 - 01:02 AM

Stuffs i must got: Flattery Robe / better accesories.

I recommend to get Celine combo first    Flattery later  

your damage will improved a lot  if you have  +9 Celine's Ribbon of Telekinesis  and  Psychic Celine's Brooch 

because  Celine combo  have a very huge damage boost against the boss

rest of your gears is possible to hit 300k per SE (on Intensification)

qkimi.jpg

#3 Kusanagisama

Kusanagisama

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 4243 posts
  • Server:Chaos

Posted 01 November 2017 - 03:45 AM

Except he can MAKE the Flattery Robe while he saves for the Brooch, so, there's little conflict between both, specially if he does 16.1 dailies with multiple chars. ;) The increase in Flattery's price made these dailies attractive again. Also, it's a nice time to make one and +10 it, and he can enchant it later. +10 yours too!!! XD

BTW, nice SW technique. I like the way you think.

Edited by Kusanagisama, 01 November 2017 - 03:47 AM.

#4 LordYggdrasill

LordYggdrasill

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 2830 posts
  • LocationWelgaia

Posted 01 November 2017 - 05:40 AM

Well I heard that a +10 or above OMSH is better than Celine combo for Soul Expansion damage. Does it assume Magic Essence enchant? Or does it hold true even if OMSH is unenchanted?

#5 Bohem

Bohem

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1939 posts
  • LocationMage Class Forum..?

Posted 01 November 2017 - 07:06 AM

Well I heard that a +10 or above OMSH is better than Celine combo for Soul Expansion damage. Does it assume Magic Essence enchant? Or does it hold true even if OMSH is unenchanted?

wait, what? really?

it may be true for normal monsters, but i am not sure abt boss monsters. i guess you can put vespor card in +10 OMSH 

#6 Kusanagisama

Kusanagisama

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 4243 posts

Posted 01 November 2017 - 07:09 AM

Not True. Probably a +12 with ME5+ is better, but my +10 OMHS with ME2 is worse than the Celine's combo. Well, actually it would be worse if I properly carded the Brooch with an Elvira Card, currently it's just slightly better. I've been collecting some screenshots about it... but you can just use Nirvana's Calc.

Edited by Kusanagisama, 01 November 2017 - 07:12 AM.

#7 Bohem

Bohem

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1939 posts

Posted 01 November 2017 - 07:21 AM

Not True. Probably a +12 with ME5+ is better, but my +10 OMHS with ME2 is worse than the Celine's combo. Well, actually it would be worse if I properly carded the Brooch with an Elvira Card, currently it's just slightly better. I've been collecting some screenshots about it... but you can just use Nirvana's Calc.

PLEASEE MAKE IT STOP IT HAUNTS ME IN MY DREAMS

that aside, i think +10 OMHS may be better for normal monsters. +10% MATK and +25% SE damage is pretty good.

now, if you add vespor card, i think +14 OMHS would definatly pull out higher damage then celine combo..

let's try it on Nirvana's ca...... NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO *kills myself

Edited by Bohem, 01 November 2017 - 07:27 AM.

#8 LordYggdrasill

LordYggdrasill

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 2830 posts
  • LocationWelgaia

Posted 01 November 2017 - 07:29 AM

I see, thanks for clarification. Just I remember reading it somewhere that OMSH wins when it comes to SE, cant find that post now. I only have one Celine Brooch though, so I am hesitant whether to put an Elvira Card there.

#9 YangeWenli

YangeWenli

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 2404 posts
  • Server:Renewal

Posted 01 November 2017 - 07:34 AM

I instantly put elvira in mine gonna need 2 more for when mavka and headless mule cards come  :heh:

#10 Sewasan

Sewasan

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1195 posts

Posted 01 November 2017 - 07:47 AM

I see, thanks for clarification. Just I remember reading it somewhere that OMSH wins when it comes to SE, cant find that post now. I only have one Celine Brooch though, so I am hesitant whether to put an Elvira Card there.

Was Nirvana (no pun intended here btw >.>)

#11 Kusanagisama

Kusanagisama

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 4243 posts

Posted 01 November 2017 - 08:18 AM

Was Nirvana (no pun intended here btw >.>)

LOL

Yes, but he didn't mention at which upgrade level and at which Magic Essence level. But as Dasol Bohem said, OMSH is always better on normal monsters, and it's also good to Crimson Rock them, though I'm still more inclined towards OBMH for CR. I want to put Headless Mule on my brooch, but it doesn't exist yet, and I also want to have 3 of them, but for now it's totally impossible. I hope they add Celine's Brooch to Black Meow's signature in the future. :heh: Maybe even if they don't, I can get another one in a future Fire Sale... who knows?

#12 S207

S207

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1584 posts
  • LocationCancun MX

Posted 01 November 2017 - 09:20 AM

Well, indeed i have a celine brooch and the headgear, its just i didnt put an elvira there, Due to multiple updates coming, dont know if elvira is the best option or wait to put something else. I can't afford other celine brooch. 

Most of the times, i use no more than 30 condenseds on celine, yeal will improve dmg, but the way I put safety wall along the wall (redundance i know) make it just 5 to 6 mins killing the mvp. If i dont misclic any safety or SE, i save all the HP potions, really I have did a couple of rounds without use any HP potion. The thanatos staff really procs a lot there in the 1st part, and im working on getting my Perfec Dodge gears to complete 2nd and 3rd part without use potions. just missing ufo poring hat and the middle headgear that gives +3 PD

5sOHuH8.png

Once i done the test, will upload a replay with 0 potions consumed in the entire instance, hope i will get it this week, now i have 73 PD with no buffs (without eden buffs also)

Edited by S207, 01 November 2017 - 09:21 AM.

#13 Kusanagisama

Kusanagisama

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 4243 posts

Posted 01 November 2017 - 09:53 AM

but the way I put safety wall along the wall (redundance i know) make it just 5 to 6 mins killing the mvp

I kill her within the 1 minute duration of Soul Expansion. This time economy is extremely useful specially when you spam instances/dailies on multiple chars. It's an investment worth your while.

#14 LordYggdrasill

LordYggdrasill

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 2830 posts
  • LocationWelgaia

Posted 01 November 2017 - 10:26 AM

I kill her within the 1 minute duration of Soul Expansion. This time economy is extremely useful specially when you spam instances/dailies on multiple chars. It's an investment worth your while.

Yeah, the time economy matters, since you incur an opportunity cost with instances assuming you run multiple instances with different chars. Some classes can do certain instances significantly faster and easier than other classes, with limited time to play its necessary to find the optimal classes to run given instances. If it takes 1 min for one char to defeat an MVP but for another char it takes 5-6 mins, its obvious that you should use the former to farm this daily instance, unless your goal is to take an one-time challenge that you can do it with X/Y/Z.

Edited by LordYggdrasill, 01 November 2017 - 10:27 AM.

#15 S207

S207

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1584 posts
  • LocationCancun MX

Posted 01 November 2017 - 10:37 AM

Yeah, the time economy matters, since you incur an opportunity cost with instances assuming you run multiple instances with different chars. Some classes can do certain instances significantly faster and easier than other classes, with limited time to play its necessary to find the optimal classes to run given instances. If it takes 1 min for one char to defeat an MVP but for another char it takes 5-6 mins, its obvious that you should use the former to farm this daily instance, unless your goal is to take an one-time challenge that you can do it with X/Y/Z.

Yes, since WL is my main, i will invest more zeny on it. But nowadays im looking to do HTF as fast as possible at the low cost possible. that's why i will test daily runs with 0 HP pots used. Now my higher cost on potions, are around 100 hp potions or less on Santa's part, even using anodynes and increase agi, sometimes its necessary to kill em.

Once I end test my perfec dodge runs on part 2 and part 3, can do a conclusion on a fastest and cheapper run

#16 Sigma1

Sigma1

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 2435 posts
  • Server:TRO

Posted 01 November 2017 - 06:34 PM

I have a question about HTF
In IRO. Does Celine Kimi's MaxHP scales with number of party members? (like Faceworm queen)

Edited by Sigma1, 01 November 2017 - 06:35 PM.

#17 fuyukikun

fuyukikun

Disney Prince in Disguise

• Members
  • 12269 posts
  • LocationIndonesia
  • Server:Chaos, on hiatus

Posted 01 November 2017 - 06:38 PM

yes

#18 Bohem

Bohem

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1939 posts

Posted 02 November 2017 - 03:36 AM

its best to solo that sh*t 

#19 Boyeteers

Boyeteers

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 3542 posts

Posted 02 November 2017 - 08:34 AM

The moment when Celine Kimi is being experimented as a damage test subject.

#20 Bohem

Bohem

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1939 posts

Posted 02 November 2017 - 10:14 AM

btw, is ur armor int 3/3 or ?

#21 Sewasan

Sewasan

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1195 posts

Posted 06 November 2017 - 07:52 AM

Yes, since WL is my main, i will invest more zeny on it. But nowadays im looking to do HTF as fast as possible at the low cost possible. that's why i will test daily runs with 0 HP pots used. Now my higher cost on potions, are around 100 hp potions or less on Santa's part, even using anodynes and increase agi, sometimes its necessary to kill em.

Once I end test my perfec dodge runs on part 2 and part 3, can do a conclusion on a fastest and cheapper run

Faster and cheaper is actually doing high dmg when you have to do it, i think most of the wls had given his opinion actually do that quest by themselves everyday and try to do it as fast as they can because after a while it became tedious. Also, part 2 is really fast, i mean you can use perfect dodge gear or whatever but tbh how fast you do it has more to do with how familiar you are with the instance than anything, i can do that part before the costume runs out and you dont have to kill anything just WI and froze all the mob and you are done, even then with according gear you can one shot teddy bears with crimson rock anyway. The thing with perfect dodge gear is not that is not useful btw, is that is more time with not a really good return, i use a lot perfect dodge gear before (i actually did my first ogh run with perfect dodge on some parts because i cant kill much back then) zayaan use it on his video of memory of thanatos and facework instance, but i ended up realizing that is not worth the hassle of swaping gear on HTF if you can take care of monsters easier just freezing them or directly killing them.

Aswell most of them dont use potions because they have drain life wich works as a ygg seed for free, sometimes i do some runs without using a single hp potion, is not a difficult thing if you are aware of what is going on with celine (like when she got power up so you start being extra careful with the SW spam) most people wont spend more than 1m per run even less, i use like 30 potions per run, 1 dex and int food, one bathory food, one berserk and i bring with me 15 royal jelly to get rid of curse and the wavy effect. and depending on how much you take to kill celine you will need 1 or 2 yggs seeds to refill your sp, or maybe just use the tea cups that drops from the intance (they actually works really well for sp) that ammount of supplies are not really going to bankrupt you, so dont worry about adding too much spending on the instance if you decide go full dmg there.

Ii suggest also you go for celine brooch and headgear and go full dmg on first part before she cast max pain, then swap to a DR (wich you have) and keep the rest of gear and finish the kill. You have magician glove, drop pororoca and get temporal int and nightmare pyramid combo on a crimson weapon (wich i think you also have), your dmg will increase a lot because:

a)pororoca combo has really bad matk

B) you will free proc chance gear and matk slots like shoes and staff

btw, even if you dont have elvira on your celine brooch you will do more dmg than what you do now. (only on Celine part)

Edited by Sewasan, 06 November 2017 - 08:08 AM.

#22 kubikyuu

kubikyuu

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1046 posts
  • Playing:Nothing

Posted 06 November 2017 - 08:30 AM

The thing with perfect dodge gear is not that is not useful btw, is that is more time with not a really good return, i use a lot perfect dodge gear before (i actually did my first ogh run with perfect dodge on some parts because i cant kill much back then) zayaan use it on his video of memory of thanatos and facework instance, but i ended up realizing that is not worth the hassle of swaping gear on HTF if you can take care of monsters easier just freezing them or directly killing them.

There is a time and a place for everything.

I can reach 94 PD easily on my WLs and find it extremely useful to climb Sky Fortress.

Because even if I have to swap almost all gear slots, I can just do it while Stefan goes "blahblahblahblahblahblahblahyaddayaddayadda". xD

#23 Sewasan

Sewasan

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1195 posts

Posted 06 November 2017 - 08:42 AM

There is a time and a place for everything.
I can reach 94 PD easily on my WLs and find it extremely useful to climb Sky Fortress.
Because even if I have to swap almost all gear slots, I can just do it while Stefan goes "blahblahblahblahblahblahblahyaddayaddayadda". xD

Yes that what im telling that particularly on htf is not that useful, i think it delayed me more to swap the entire gear for 2 parts where you dont need it. On your example will be very beneficial tho.

#24 kubikyuu

kubikyuu

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1046 posts
  • Playing:Nothing

Posted 06 November 2017 - 09:22 AM

Yes that what im telling that particularly on htf is not that useful, i think it delayed me more to swap the entire gear for 2 parts where you dont need it. On your example will be very beneficial tho.

And I just wanted to provide an example where it is useful.

I tried PD stuff on faceworm and have to agree that it's not really useful there, unless you pair up with others and just pull the worms for others to kill.

Then you can just gearswap while Chaos derps around inside the Queen's home.

Would be nice to have that gear swapping thing kRO has (dunno if only on Sakray or also main servers though). :c

#25 Sewasan

Sewasan

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1195 posts

Posted 06 November 2017 - 10:09 AM

totally agree

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users