Warlock vs Horror Toy Factory Instance - Page 2 - Mage Class - WarpPortal Community Forums

Photo
- - - - -

Warlock vs Horror Toy Factory Instance

• Please log in to reply
45 replies to this topic

#26 Bohem

Bohem

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1939 posts
  • LocationMage Class Forum..?
  • Playing:Ragnarok Online
  • Server:Chaos

Posted 06 November 2017 - 11:33 AM

totally agree (2)

#27 Mulder1

Mulder1

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1610 posts

Posted 06 November 2017 - 12:57 PM

I still think Bio 5 hat is better for SE.

KDo784M.jpg

#28 LordYggdrasill

LordYggdrasill

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 2830 posts
  • LocationWelgaia

Posted 06 November 2017 - 12:59 PM

Yeah, but not everyone has it upgraded to +13, and of course not everyone has Magic Essence lv.10.

#29 Mulder1

Mulder1

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1610 posts

Posted 06 November 2017 - 01:22 PM

Yeah, but not everyone has it upgraded to +13, and of course not everyone has Magic Essence lv.10.

Lol. ok =S

#30 Kusanagisama

Kusanagisama

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 4243 posts

Posted 06 November 2017 - 03:28 PM

Celine Combo is better for those below level 170. :heh:

#31 NekoCaptainNoob

NekoCaptainNoob

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 319 posts

Posted 06 November 2017 - 08:13 PM

KDo784M.jpg

Damn  , so nice dmg 

my money can't afford to  Bio5 hat  and any MVP cards  

so I can have only non MVP gears  ,  prefered Celine Combo and decent gears  :<

Celine Combo is better for those below level 170.  :heh:

yep ,   Celine Ribbon  require lv. 1  (Can use it even I'm a Mage)   , Brooch  require lv. 100

I planned to make another WL    so I can share these gears to my low lv. WL

Edited by NekoCaptainNoob, 06 November 2017 - 08:18 PM.

#32 kubikyuu

kubikyuu

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1046 posts
  • Playing:Nothing

Posted 06 November 2017 - 11:23 PM

*removed 435k SE screenie to save space*

Celine isn't too far behind though:

Still Bio5 hat is a very good investment once you get it to high upgrades and manage to get Magic Essence 5+ on it.

Being able to truly instant cast everything except Amp (and I just noticed I never tried if that instant casts Comet lul, completely forgot about this) has it's uses.

#33 Kusanagisama

Kusanagisama

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 4243 posts

Posted 07 November 2017 - 03:52 AM

Celine isn't too far behind though:

Still Bio5 hat is a very good investment once you get it to high upgrades and manage to get Magic Essence 5+ on it.

Being able to truly instant cast everything except Amp (and I just noticed I never tried if that instant casts Comet lul, completely forgot about this) has it's uses.

Exactly. At +10/ME2, my OMSH+Elvira RWC MATK7% deals only ~3% more damage than Celine Combo, which is easily surpassable if you put an Elvira Card on the Brooch and a Lichtern Yellow on the Ribbon. I deeply regret selling my Celine's Ribbon of Telekinesis a few weeks ago. I HATE how they only anounce what they're gonna release on the nick of time. WP's costumer service sucks really hard...

#34 Sewasan

Sewasan

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1195 posts

Posted 08 November 2017 - 11:59 AM

Gear change, time pass, but some things never change...

#35 fuyukikun

fuyukikun

Disney Prince in Disguise

• Members
  • 12269 posts
  • LocationIndonesia
  • Server:Chaos, on hiatus

Posted 08 November 2017 - 02:54 PM

Im such a noob. My SE only does 300k ish damage

#36 Nirvanna21

Nirvanna21

They pay me to post.

• Members
  • 9553 posts
  • LocationNew Zealand

Posted 08 November 2017 - 03:31 PM

Im such a noob. My SE only does 300k ish damage

Get back to the kitchen you scrub!

#37 Bohem

Bohem

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1939 posts
  • LocationMage Class Forum..?

Posted 08 November 2017 - 06:25 PM

you guys are getting some good dmg !  if only they would update HTF cards =S

#38 S207

S207

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1584 posts
  • LocationCancun MX
  • Server:iRO Chaos

Posted 14 November 2017 - 06:48 AM

We are waiting HTF cards, surely Warlocks on server will be who farm those. 

#39 LordYggdrasill

LordYggdrasill

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 2830 posts
  • LocationWelgaia

Posted 14 November 2017 - 06:58 AM

I am not sure for other NTF cards, but the MVP Celine Kimi card isnt attractive for WL at all. It adds 10% MATK, and it is a weapon card. If you use SFB you'd clearly want to use 2 x True KK Cards. If you use Glorious Destruction Staff, well, it doesnt have a slot anyway. If you use vicious mind rods or crimson rods, you are better off just sticking to NCT card combos for MDEF piercing, since the added 10% MATK aint significant enough to overcome the loss of MDEF bypass. If you use other 2 handed staves, umm, who still use these nowadays? The only good choice for Celine Kimi Card is La'cryma Stick, since you already have 100% MDEF bypass with Pororoca Shoes and Magician's gloves, but its quite situational still.

Edited by LordYggdrasill, 14 November 2017 - 06:58 AM.

#40 Ashuckel

Ashuckel

'-' intensifies

• Members
  • 18996 posts
  • LocationJohto, Hoenn, Unova, Kalos, Alola

Posted 14 November 2017 - 07:00 AM

that wasnt the point.

#41 S207

S207

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1584 posts
  • LocationCancun MX

Posted 14 November 2017 - 07:23 AM

I am not sure for other NTF cards, but the MVP Celine Kimi card isnt attractive for WL at all. It adds 10% MATK, and it is a weapon card. If you use SFB you'd clearly want to use 2 x True KK Cards. If you use Glorious Destruction Staff, well, it doesnt have a slot anyway. If you use vicious mind rods or crimson rods, you are better off just sticking to NCT card combos for MDEF piercing, since the added 10% MATK aint significant enough to overcome the loss of MDEF bypass. If you use other 2 handed staves, umm, who still use these nowadays? The only good choice for Celine Kimi Card is La'cryma Stick, since you already have 100% MDEF bypass with Pororoca Shoes and Magician's gloves, but its quite situational still.

Well, you are right, but the point is, We are making HTF daily and have no profit but the MCAs, some OCAs, Lush Rose and coins for Celine's Ribbon. if by some miracle we have a chance to get some cards, even the MVP one, thats a good amount of zeny for anyone. if you're not looking to make zeny, then why to keep doing HTF?

#42 LordYggdrasill

LordYggdrasill

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 2830 posts
  • LocationWelgaia

Posted 14 November 2017 - 08:16 AM

Well, you are right, but the point is, We are making HTF daily and have no profit but the MCAs, some OCAs, Lush Rose and coins for Celine's Ribbon. if by some miracle we have a chance to get some cards, even the MVP one, thats a good amount of zeny for anyone. if you're not looking to make zeny, then why to keep doing HTF?

Yeah I see your point, but my concern is whether it is worth farming these cards at all. I don't know the other HTF cards, perhaps some of them are actually very useful, but I for sure don't think it's worth farming Celine Kimi Cards.

#43 S207

S207

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1584 posts
  • LocationCancun MX

Posted 14 November 2017 - 08:40 AM

Yeah I see your point, but my concern is whether it is worth farming these cards at all. I don't know the other HTF cards, perhaps some of them are actually very useful, but I for sure don't think it's worth farming Celine Kimi Cards.

I did for the MCAs it gives, its a good incoming for Solo Warlock. FW its kinda profitable but longest to complete. My Daily run its about 15min to 20min and get at least 1 MCA, with luck 2 or 3 (just one time i got 4 MCA). And sometimes bad luck comes with 0 MCAs. I mean, i did it for the zeny, as many of us, not for the cards (coz they doesnt exist yet here) (Campitor LIAR!)

If on your dailies, you got the MVP card (assuming in a future it exist), will you leave it at the floor? the thing is, there is a chance to be rich if they implement it, who will negate it?

#44 LordYggdrasill

LordYggdrasill

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 2830 posts
  • LocationWelgaia

Posted 14 November 2017 - 08:49 AM

I did for the MCAs it gives, its a good incoming for Solo Warlock. FW its kinda profitable but longest to complete. My Daily run its about 15min to 20min and get at least 1 MCA, with luck 2 or 3 (just one time i got 4 MCA). And sometimes bad luck comes with 0 MCAs. I mean, i did it for the zeny, as many of us, not for the cards (coz they doesnt exist yet here) (Campitor LIAR!)

If on your dailies, you got the MVP card (assuming in a future it exist), will you leave it at the floor? the thing is, there is a chance to be rich if they implement it, who will negate it?

I see, that's a good point. How much do you think Celine Kimi MVP cards will sell though? Just curious.

#45 S207

S207

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1584 posts
  • LocationCancun MX

Posted 14 November 2017 - 09:04 AM

it even doesnt exist, I have a bad time trying to figure out the naght sieger mvp price.

and translator doesnt seems to work like a charm

eQqkSkY.png

If I got kimi card, oh gosh, Fatal Wound all screen, but even with that, and since the price varies on the seller and buyer, probably it may cost around 10b to 15b, since we cannot calculate a good price for it, but based on the points you give above, with True KK card and other stuffs.

Edited by S207, 14 November 2017 - 09:05 AM.

#46 Ashuckel

Ashuckel

'-' intensifies

• Members
  • 18996 posts
  • LocationJohto, Hoenn, Unova, Kalos, Alola

Posted 14 November 2017 - 09:14 AM

the proc is only really usefull for WoE TE, and even then, shouldnt be too expensive.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users