(HP BUILD ) WARRIOR CLASS SHOULD HAVE MOST HP over other classes - Warrior Class - WarpPortal Community Forums

Photo

(HP BUILD ) WARRIOR CLASS SHOULD HAVE MOST HP over other classes

• Please log in to reply
1 reply to this topic

#1 5398161108051801410

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 19 posts
  • Playing:Nothing
  • Server:wyvern

Posted 31 October 2017 - 09:42 AM

its just my concerned hope fully i get answers. what character have highest hp with HP BUILD in game? is it dragoon ? it should be dragoon followed by overlord?

or is it MAGES ( sorce/ invo ) then  warrior then archers then thief... etc. shouldnt it be warrior have highest HP in game ? supposedly ?

#2 easykill1215

easykill1215

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 223 posts

Posted 31 October 2017 - 12:48 PM

I "heard" that there's a dragoon that has 210k hp in PvE, yes you didn't misread, in PvE (so it's around 270k in PvP). Can't say his name due to forum's rule. And I believe that amount can't be reached by any other classes while having max ms/as. Of course if they sacrifice some other stats, they may be close to that amount. I personally don't know if that dragoon sacrificed some other stats to be able to get that huge amount of HP also since I only "heard" xD. But it sounds legit because they have passive buff that gives HP.

My Invoker can only reach 213k HP in PvP (have health on every items plus stella ring) while still having maxed ms and as.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users