I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 11 posts
  • Twitter:HazDS1
  • LocationUK
  • Playing:ROSE Online

Posted 31 October 2017 - 12:25 PM

Hi guys,

I noticed that some of the shout quests in Junon for Valor points do not  give the +10 points for having a premium account. I've included the ones found below with both a screenshot before and after completing the quest. If you need anymore information please let me know!

NPC: [Junon Order Elder] Gorthein
Quest: Necessity of a New Shrine (2)

NPC: [Arumic Researcher] Carasia
Quest: Plant Extract: Magic Fundamental

NPC: [Ferril Guild Staff] Charrs
Quest: Ar,s Dostribution Effort

Cheers
Haz

#2 HoneyBunz

HoneyBunz

ROSE Online Community Member for July

• Members
  • 1428 posts
  • LocationUSA

Posted 31 October 2017 - 10:00 PM

I'm trying to catch all of the shouts to see if any of them do get the +10 points. So far I had the same issue as you did with the three you mentioned.

#3 Feuer

Feuer

They pay me to post

• Members
  • 10958 posts
  • Twitter:@LovatianOwl
  • LocationCaves of Owlverick
  • Server:Le' Forumz

Posted 31 October 2017 - 11:56 PM

That's due to a long known bug, the shouts already have a built in +10 amount to them, without a passive. However, on some occasions [particularly if you turn in the quest about an hour+ after they're no longer acceptable] you'll see the amount broken up into a # and then an additional 10.  The number being -10 less than normal. 

It's a weird bug, but they are giving the bonus, even without valor passive. 

#4 HoneyBunz

HoneyBunz

ROSE Online Community Member for July

• Members
  • 1428 posts
  • LocationUSA

Posted 01 November 2017 - 02:36 PM

That's due to a long known bug, the shouts already have a built in +10 amount to them, without a passive. However, on some occasions [particularly if you turn in the quest about an hour+ after they're no longer acceptable] you'll see the amount broken up into a # and then an additional 10.  The number being -10 less than normal. 

It's a weird bug, but they are giving the bonus, even without valor passive. 

I'm not so sure that's the case or maybe it was but not anymore.  I just did three shouts with two different toons- my raider and my bourg (who was wearing her charm gear). Both have the valor passive skill but only the raider is on premium. As you can see, the valor points are the same on both

Spoiler

And as a comparison, I happened to catch the RC Training Gloves quest on both and the raider got +10 more points

Spoiler

Still trying to catch the other shouts and I'll do them on both toons again for comparison but right now it looks like that +10 thing is bugged or something.

UPDATE: Finally caught the rest of the shout quests and the results were as follows: Both of the Righteous Crusaders shout quests gave +10 points for the toon on premium but none of the shouts for the other 3 unions did.

Edited by HoneyBunz, 05 November 2017 - 11:11 PM.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users