[Resolved] Booster & Fairy - Junon Cartel - Resolved Bugs - WarpPortal Community Forums

Photo

[Resolved] Booster & Fairy - Junon Cartel

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
3 replies to this topic

#1 Cortiz

Cortiz

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1021 posts
  • LocationJunon
  • Playing:ROSE Online
  • Server:Aura

Posted 02 November 2017 - 12:29 PM

As you can see you are still able to get a random fairy boost in Junon Cartel & you can use a special rare booster called Judy's Blessing as shown in the first pic.
(This is a simulair booster to the Hween boosters I think)

This booster could possibly be used in other PvP modes too, such as CD or AA. (Ive not tested)
Tho it's pritty obvious when someone either used or recieved one due to it's effects, It should be fixed regarless how rare this may be.

I also want to bring some attention to the Christmas Tree item.  (I know, christmas is over)
This item heals everyone in your team for 200-300 health every 2 seconds or so in a very large radius.
Tho the healing isnt very strong its very rapid, and it seems to have a habbit of causing some sort lag or frame drops when there are to many.

The x-mas tree can be used everywhere, by everyone.
It can be used in JC, AA, CD, DP, and any other GA mode or map.

2yyw6zq.png

10qggo2.png

Edited by Cortiz, 02 November 2017 - 12:31 PM.

#2 Snuwfer

Snuwfer

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 573 posts

Posted 08 November 2017 - 11:54 AM

This has been patched already, you will still recieve the buff(s) inside of PvP areas, but you will not have the bonus conrtibuted to your stat points.

Client side you will recieve bonuses, but server side you are not.

This was also being abused by going into PvP areas (junon cartel) then queing into dungeons, and boosting\arua then leaving the dungeon to be re-entered into Junon Cartel with the boosts\arua.

Hence why everyone's been vending these. (It's also the reason why Arua's Blessings suddenly went from 60m, to 1b+ each within a week after the bug expoit being leaked\figured out.)

The christmas tree's will be next to be dupe(d) and abused, so please lets address that next

Edited by Snuwfer, 08 November 2017 - 11:57 AM.

#3 Genesis

Genesis

ROSE Developer

• Community Managers
  • 2066 posts
  • Server:Arua

Posted 19 December 2017 - 05:08 AM

Thanks for the reports, the issues with the Arua Fairy effect being retained when teleporting out of GA dungeons into Junon Cartel and otherwise being shown as active when it shouldn't be has been corrected for next patch.

I have also reviewed prohibited item list in GA and Junon Cartel and added monster summon capsules (which includes the Christmas Tree) to the list for next patch.

#4 Cortiz

Cortiz

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1021 posts
  • LocationJunon
  • Server:Aura

Posted 19 December 2017 - 07:17 AM

NOOOO
Not my summons  :p_omg:

Id want to add that players can obtain random fairy while inside JC too, just for being online.

Anyway thanks for adressing!

Edited by Cortiz, 19 December 2017 - 07:18 AM.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users