#1 DenverXXO

DenverXXO

I made it Off Topic

• New Members
  • 13 posts

Posted 02 November 2017 - 10:25 PM

Hello.
Sorry for Google translate.

Some time don't work Android AndRO client.
Developer this app Cris Edisson writing:

"Hello. iRO server is not supported anymore since they changed the protocol encryption. You can contact iRO GMs for further details."

Do you plan to support this app?
This app needed by many people.

#2 VModCinnamon

VModCinnamon

Tranquility

• VMod Retired
  • 16663 posts
  • Playing:Ragnarok Online

Posted 02 November 2017 - 11:39 PM

Greetings DenverXXO,

International Ragnarok Online of Warpportal does not support the application in question.

Thank you for understanding.

#3 DenverXXO

DenverXXO

I made it Off Topic

• New Members
  • 13 posts

Posted 08 November 2017 - 03:59 AM

iRO support this application from 2014 until July 2017. Why do not you want to do this now?

#4 VModCinnamon

VModCinnamon

Tranquility

• VMod Retired
  • 16663 posts

Posted 08 November 2017 - 05:15 AM

Apologies for the confusion, the Warpportal staff doesn't offer support to the application in terms of technical issues as it was not developed by WP Gravity.

It is important to mention logging through the application to RO accounts can be a security risk, therefore users who wish to use the application are on their own.

Note that due to agreement issues between the 2 parties I highly doubt it will be supported.

#5 jhiezzier

jhiezzier

I am New.

• Members
  • 1 posts

Posted 11 November 2017 - 06:38 PM

well for me WP GRAVITY should support this application (andRO by Mr.Cris) look player can play anytime or anywhere by using their smart phone, and as Far as i know SOME PRIVATE SERVER also USING THE APPLICATION (andRO) made by Mr
Cris and if the Problem would be THE SECURITY RISK, The Player who WISH or like to play in ANDRO should "Agree" that the WP GRAVITY ARE NOT RESPONSIBLE for any matter HAPPEN TO THEIR ACCOUNT,

#6 VModMango

VModMango

Amateur Blogger

• VMod Retired
  • 494 posts
  • LocationBoopsville

Posted 11 November 2017 - 07:54 PM

Unfortunately this boils down to it being a 3rd part program and not supported, so there is no way WP will be able to help "make it work".

​There is no way for WP to control what goes into AndRO and there could very well be exploitive code or unwelcomed side effects with how the client interacts with the server. Because of this, do not expect to be able to use AndRO anytime now or in the future.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users