HELP - ARCHER QUEST - New Player Zone and General Guides - WarpPortal Community Forums

Photo
- - - - -

HELP - ARCHER QUEST

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
6 replies to this topic

#1 kookiefruitty

kookiefruitty

I am New.

• New Members
  • 3 posts

Posted 04 November 2017 - 08:25 PM

Hello,

im doing quests in Ragnarok for my Archer. And im now currently in Reidin Corse's quest where i have to get 10 tentacle and 1 crystal blue.

Ive already got those, but still, he wont accept it, i kept on talking to him but he's still saying i should get it from byalan island.

I tried going back in byalan to get some more of the quest items but he still dont accept it. I believe i already got the requirements for the quest. T-T ive even created another archer to try but ughhh it's just the same. helppp mehhhh

#2 VModCinnamon

VModCinnamon

Tranquility

• VMod Retired
  • 16663 posts
  • Playing:Ragnarok Online

Posted 05 November 2017 - 08:05 AM

Greetings,

Please check the quest log for any entry of the quest, also kindly speak to the NPC again and tell us what is he saying at this stage.

#3 kookiefruitty

kookiefruitty

I am New.

• New Members
  • 3 posts

Posted 05 November 2017 - 10:59 PM

Greetings,

Please check the quest log for any entry of the quest, also kindly speak to the NPC again and tell us what is he saying at this stage.

it says

"You gotta bring 10 tentacles and 1 crystal blue to pass my midterm. Go back to the dungeon on Byalan Island and get them."

Currently, i already have 28 tentacles and 3 crystal blue but he still wont accept it. So i dont know what to do to finish the quest.  T_T

help me please, thank you :3

#4 VModCinnamon

VModCinnamon

Tranquility

• VMod Retired
  • 16663 posts

Posted 06 November 2017 - 04:58 AM

kookiefruitty,

Would you be kind to specify the server you are on? I have been informed the quest should be working correctly, at least at that portion.

Make sure that you have the proper skills added, specifically Vulture's Eye.

#5 kookiefruitty

kookiefruitty

I am New.

• New Members
  • 3 posts

Posted 07 November 2017 - 12:42 AM

kookiefruitty,

Would you be kind to specify the server you are on? I have been informed the quest should be working correctly, at least at that portion.

Make sure that you have the proper skills added, specifically Vulture's Eye.

Thank you for replying :3

The server is Thor, my vulture's eye is actually already lvl 10. But the npc wont accept the quest items.

#6 VModCinnamon

VModCinnamon

Tranquility

• VMod Retired
  • 16663 posts

Posted 07 November 2017 - 02:18 AM

I have sent you a private message.

#7 enricosalami

enricosalami

I am New.

• New Members
  • 1 posts

Posted 31 January 2018 - 07:36 PM

Hi VModCinnamon, I am also having trouble with turning in the 10 tentacles and 1 crystal blue. I have them already but every time i talk to the NPC Reidin Corse, he just says the same thing. My Vultures Eye is level 5 also. 

PLEASE HELP ME

Hi VModCinnamon, I am also having trouble with turning in the 10 tentacles and 1 crystal blue. I have them already but every time i talk to the NPC Reidin Corse, he just says the same thing. My Vultures Eye is level 5 also. 

PLEASE HELP ME

Edited by enricosalami, 31 January 2018 - 07:37 PM.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users