Returning after being MAI for a while - Chaos Renewal Recruiting - WarpPortal Community Forums

Photo

Returning after being MAI for a while

• Please log in to reply
2 replies to this topic

#1 IronHack

IronHack

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 35 posts

Posted 07 November 2017 - 06:04 PM

Hey hows it going everyone, I've been playing RO on and off since last 2003 early 2004 and thought I would get back into the game once again.

I plan to make a Rogue/Stalker and take part in PvP/GvG I know thats someone most players want but that is one of the main parts of RO that keeps bringing me back here. As other games really haven't been able to figure out Castle battles like Gravity has, the reason I have felt each time is due to friends slowly leaving over time and one drags me along with them.

I'm looking for a group that I can play with and chat with daily, over voice comms as typing gets annoying after a while when trying to grind. 

US -6GMT timezone mature player

I know it might be a month or two before I can level and gear up a character worth trying seeing as the max level is 175 now, which I think is cool as hell! I've got my own pocket priest to speed up my leveling, so leave a post and I'll try to reach out to you in game.

#2 IronHack

IronHack

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 35 posts

Posted 10 November 2017 - 12:33 PM

Bump characters Rogue 57/10 

c46cdd596fd436c3a21705cc628cc23e.png

Will be using +7 saber[3] once I get the cards for the upcoming quests/monsters

Edited by IronHack, 10 November 2017 - 12:36 PM.

#3 Ramuth

Ramuth

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 10 posts
  • Playing:Ragnarok Online
  • Server:Chaos

Posted 12 November 2017 - 03:30 PM

I have not played in a bit, but would like to party up with you though I may be too high level.. Need to get my FS High priest to Arch Bishop!

Edited by Ramuth, 12 November 2017 - 03:31 PM.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users