Renewal November 9th Maintenance - Page 3 - Renewal Patch Notes - WarpPortal Community Forums

Photo

Renewal November 9th Maintenance

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
251 replies to this topic

#51 papagom

papagom

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 85 posts
  • LocationLA
  • Playing:Ragnarok Online
  • Server:Chaos

Posted 09 November 2017 - 08:29 AM

Not really., however I saw Dasol (Bohem) annihilates fallenbishop in one shot with 6M dps warllock  =D

#52 Kusanagisama

Kusanagisama

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 4243 posts

Posted 09 November 2017 - 08:34 AM

Those item hoarder will be pissed off

Tengu set was in for a while now. Both Cylinder and Syringe had ther "price killer" OCPs in a smaller time frame between their releases. Also, about Celine's Brooch and Mob Scarf, what I'm asking is that in a FUTURE OCP (might be OCP XIV, might be OCP XVIII, might be OCP XXVII, whatever WP thinks is better) that happens. When Cylinder was a new release there was a long discussion about how such a core item for genes (lol) could not have it's supply limited like AHB, for example, so they re-released it later with a higher chance. The same can be said about Mob Scarf for Warlocks, for example.

That refinement UI looks amazing. 

Even has % success chance!

Will it be implemented this patch?

#53 yanganbu

yanganbu

I am New.

• New Members
  • 4 posts

Posted 09 November 2017 - 08:35 AM

Imperial set!

oa6t13.jpg

Edited by yanganbu, 09 November 2017 - 08:36 AM.

#54 yosummer

yosummer

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 776 posts
  • Server:Chaos Renewal

Posted 09 November 2017 - 08:57 AM

Smelly cat, skellion event effect on or go?

#55 Paranoian

Paranoian

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 199 posts

Posted 09 November 2017 - 09:00 AM

Critical Attack and Equipment Swap updates, please.

As for the OCP items, just do a fire sale if you wanna re-release old items.

Thanks.

#56 Ethanasael

Ethanasael

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 791 posts

Posted 09 November 2017 - 09:06 AM

Gambler Seal, Valent Boots or Giant boots. mechas need a buff hard.

#57 LordYggdrasill

LordYggdrasill

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 2830 posts
  • LocationWelgaia

Posted 09 November 2017 - 09:07 AM

Not really., however I saw Dasol (Bohem) annihilates fallenbishop in one shot with 6M dps warllock  =D

Do you have proof for this(screenshot or video), or can Bohem confirm it? Sure WL can one shot some MVPs and 6M in one shot is achievable for a well-geared WL like Bohem's, but I have a hard time believing that it can be done to FBH. FBH is Shadow 2 and all elemental magic attacks are not very effective against him with the exception of Holy. A WL doesnt have Holy spells, and his neutral spells cant do 6M dps either.

Edited by LordYggdrasill, 09 November 2017 - 09:21 AM.

#58 mark0707

mark0707

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 230 posts

Posted 09 November 2017 - 09:15 AM

if you release mob scarf and celine booch in the box you will kill the potential interest of people in buying OCP. you guys already killed cylinder and syringe and other stuff. I for one will stop buying them and just wait because what the heck making fools out of us.

#59 LordYggdrasill

LordYggdrasill

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 2830 posts
  • LocationWelgaia

Posted 09 November 2017 - 09:16 AM

if you release mob scarf and celine booch in the box you will kill the potential interest of people in buying OCP. you guys already killed cylinder and syringe and other stuff. I for one will stop buying them and just wait because what the heck making fools out of us.

Actually killing Cylinder isnt a bad idea at all, since Bio5 Hats are coming to town and Cylinder is no longer the best in slot for the higher-end Genes anyway.

Edited by LordYggdrasill, 09 November 2017 - 09:17 AM.

#60 Bohem

Bohem

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1939 posts
  • LocationMage Class Forum..?

Posted 09 November 2017 - 09:18 AM

Do you have proof for this(screenshot or video), or can Bohem confirm it? Sure WL can one shot some MVPs and 6M in one shot is achievable for a well-geared WL like Bohem's, but I have a hard time believing that it can be done to FBH. FBHis Shadow 2 and all elemental magic attacks are not very effective against him with the exception of Holy. A WL doesnt have Holy spells, and his neutral spells cant do 6M dps either.

hehhe he is just joking =P first of all, i am not geared and secondly, FBH is shadow 2 element like u said hahaahhah 

but what i know is papagom did like one hit crit 4m dmg on mvps using his RK =D i wish i took screenie

#61 mark0707

mark0707

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 230 posts

Posted 09 November 2017 - 09:27 AM

Actually killing Cylinder isnt a bad idea at all, since Bio5 Hats are coming to town and Cylinder is no longer the best in slot for the higher-end Genes anyway.

still you know cylinder was hard to get in the first OCP. if they do that to mob scarf and celine brooch then that just Bull, you see it is RNG to get those items and it is difficult now it is also RNG that you never know the next item for price drop because they say "People were demanding it" like hell I can believe that, excuse me do you listen to us? lol funny. if they going to do this atleast release mvp card box so they don't bother milking out OCP items and abusing us people with who actually buy this RNG boxes.

Making a fool of us hard working people just so you can have money shame on you guys karma will bite you back warpportal.

#62 papagom

papagom

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 85 posts
  • LocationLA

Posted 09 November 2017 - 09:38 AM

kkk, we are in same guild and joking.

However, I will show you a screenshot of Bohem crushing Detardeurus in 1 shot soon.

Detardeurus (shadow 3) - elemental damage 50% still 6M (feat. Bohem)

Edited by papagom, 09 November 2017 - 09:39 AM.

#63 stemah

stemah

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 345 posts
  • Server:Valkyrie

Posted 09 November 2017 - 09:43 AM

CAN WE PLS HAVE ANOTHER LOYALTY EVENT

GIVE US A CHANCE NEW GENE PLAYERS PLS!!!

what he said plz...

#64 Kusanagisama

Kusanagisama

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 4243 posts

Posted 09 November 2017 - 09:45 AM

This is BS. I bought Cylinder in the first batch and I don't regret it. Many people think the same. A lot of us are willing to pay for the benefit of having it now. It's just like in game content, many are willing to pay to have new content first, some are not. The difference being that the supply of in-game content is not controled by WP, and OCP content is.

#65 PoySanity

PoySanity

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1211 posts
  • LocationEinbech

Posted 09 November 2017 - 09:49 AM

still you know cylinder was hard to get in the first OCP. if they do that to mob scarf and celine brooch then that just Bull, you see it is RNG to get those items and it is difficult now it is also RNG that you never know the next item for price drop because they say "People were demanding it" like hell I can believe that, excuse me do you listen to us? lol funny. if they going to do this atleast release mvp card box so they don't bother milking out OCP items and abusing us people with who actually buy this RNG boxes.

Making a fool of us hard working people just so you can have money shame on you guys karma will bite you back warpportal.

Its ok bro. Let the mob scarf seller at eden feel the pain.

#66 mark0707

mark0707

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 230 posts

Posted 09 November 2017 - 09:49 AM

This is BS. I bought Cylinder in the first batch and I don't regret it. Many people think the same. A lot of us are willing to pay for the benefit of having it now. It's just like in game content, many are willing to pay to have new content first, some are not. The difference being that the supply of in-game content is not controled by WP, and OCP content is.

It just not fair man if they really do that they should start with HWHB. they just milk the items and dont care and make bunch of excuse "Oh people are demanding it" lol. we been demanding HWHB and other items for awhile, did they listen? no so it bull that they make excuse convienient for them and lie like it is nothing.

#67 stemah

stemah

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 345 posts
  • Server:Valkyrie

Posted 09 November 2017 - 09:51 AM

what he said plz...

The cheaper the better :P some ppl cant afford that much wpe or are not good at making z haha

#68 Erydanos

Erydanos

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1159 posts

Posted 09 November 2017 - 09:52 AM

It's too soon to re-release Celine Brooch (with a higher rate),  Mob Scarf it's due for some price thrashing though, (but they could just re-release it with the same abysmal rate as before and people will still spam the OCP)

Still, wonder what you want them for.  If it is for gearing yourself, you gotta realize this things happen with cash shop stuff.  You can wait or get the items while they're hot, is your choice in the end.

If it is for playing the market, you gotta realize too, that re-releases happen and the value of items can plummet either because of a higher supply or less demand.  Market won't stay static forever.

Lastly, but not least, you can threaten to stop buying stuff and wait, or threaten with not buying from the cash shop at all.  There are plenty of morons willing to empty their wallets for digital thingamagigs, and are very vocal about it.

#69 MikeWolf

MikeWolf

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 382 posts

Posted 09 November 2017 - 09:55 AM

I'm a working person and also purchased a box and got a mob scarf and sold it. However if you are holding on to it because of sheer value then that is stupid. If are using the item on a day to day basis then value should not matter to you. It should only matter if you trying to sell it. I missed out selling my cylinder which I got from a box for 2.7b and the value went down to 500m however it isn't an issue for me because I use the item every time I log on my Gene. Sometimes my friend you are better off letting go then to hold on and wait for value to go up.

still you know cylinder was hard to get in the first OCP. if they do that to mob scarf and celine brooch then that just Bull, you see it is RNG to get those items and it is difficult now it is also RNG that you never know the next item for price drop because they say "People were demanding it" like hell I can believe that, excuse me do you listen to us? lol funny. if they going to do this atleast release mvp card box so they don't bother milking out OCP items and abusing us people with who actually buy this RNG boxes.

Making a fool of us hard working people just so you can have money shame on you guys karma will bite you back warpportal.

#70 Fuuton

Fuuton

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 2230 posts

Posted 09 November 2017 - 10:00 AM

Shorter? :hmm:

I actually added one thing since last maint: K/O clothing dyes.

The rest remained unchanged.

oo i thought i remembered seeing desocket stuff on there, oh well.

#71 asperatus

asperatus

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 715 posts
  • Server:chaos

Posted 09 November 2017 - 10:00 AM

Those item hoarder will be pissed off

Item hoarders have more zeny than items to spend it on. The only ones who will be pissed off will be regular players (me included) who spent about 90% of zeny accumulated over the time of playing on this one item just to see its value plummet several months later.

Sooner or later people will simply realise that it's not worth it to buy OCP the first time particular content arrives, the amount of people buying boxes will drop and prices will skyrocket. Congrats, you played yourself ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

RO economic extravaganza

#72 kinkthecat

kinkthecat

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 616 posts
  • Server:chaos

Posted 09 November 2017 - 10:01 AM

i like new items more than re release items, but i opened 60 and didnt get a mob scarf, hopefully if they ever do rerelease it put a better rate for sure, cause i got jipped lol

#73 mark0707

mark0707

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 230 posts

Posted 09 November 2017 - 10:03 AM

I am not really against of rereleasing it but they should start of older items like HWHB and other older stuff starting off new items in OCP is just BS.

#74 Nirvanna21

Nirvanna21

They pay me to post.

• Members
  • 9553 posts
  • LocationNew Zealand

Posted 09 November 2017 - 10:04 AM

HWHB is not an OCP item, besides it was released again not that long ago, the price even dropped to 700m.

#75 Kusanagisama

Kusanagisama

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 4243 posts

Posted 09 November 2017 - 10:07 AM

It just not fair man if they really do that they should start with HWHB. they just milk the items and dont care and make bunch of excuse "Oh people are demanding it" lol. we been demanding HWHB and other items for awhile, did they listen? no so it bull that they make excuse convienient for them and lie like it is nothing.

Of course it is fair, and I agree that HWHB is also due to the same procedure, except that it didn't come in an OCP. The greatest issue with OCPs (in comparison with traditional iRO boxes) was that there were too many items, very little valueable ones, with very low drop rate, but the few great items were good enough to make up for it. The re-release boxes that we had (at least the one that "Killed" cylinder's and EDA's price) had a smaller item selection and a higher chance to get the item, so even at lower prices the box is still worth buying, and it didn't prevent players from mass spamming newer OCPs.

EDIT: Also, it's likely that we'll receive that Red Dragon Hat thing and it'll make the market overflow with highly upgraded HWHBs at sale prices.

Edited by Kusanagisama, 09 November 2017 - 10:15 AM.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users