Certain Taming Items and Lina's Little Friend (the Egg) - New Player Zone and General Guides - WarpPortal Community Forums

Photo
- - - - -

Certain Taming Items and Lina's Little Friend (the Egg)

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
3 replies to this topic

#1 ProfessorG504

ProfessorG504

I am New.

• New Members
  • 8 posts

Posted 09 November 2017 - 02:01 PM

Hi y'all,

​I was wondering how you get certain taming items for pets like Fan of Wind (Civil Servant) or the unopened whisky bottle (Dullahan). Is it only an old blue box/old purple box/ taming gift set kind of thing? 

​Also there's a quest in Prontera with the lady that stands next to the Egg and he'll trade regular eggs and some other money and items to get a "special service", so what's all that about?

Thanks

#2 deforte

deforte

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1129 posts
  • Playing:Ragnarok Online
  • Server:Chaos

Posted 10 November 2017 - 04:47 AM

i think the lady that stands next to the egg is this and for the other taming items idk but im curious too

btw last time there was an event that gives taming items like the miyabi taming item

#3 Fratalizite

Fratalizite

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 38 posts
  • Server:Dreamland<3

Posted 10 November 2017 - 04:48 AM

The 2 tames you mentioned are gotten from Event Hosts in RO, as far as I heard they're given by the gms so they can use it as a prize for their games like https://forums.warpp...renewal-server/ where I got my Dullahan and wanderer tame. The character "The Thing" also hosts games before and give tames as prizes 

The other one is this: http://irowiki.org/w..._~_(2010/04/20)

Hope that helps? o:

#4 KriticalAssassin

KriticalAssassin

They pay me to post.

• RO Fungineering
  • 9322 posts
  • LocationBehind you?
  • Server:Chaos- Renewal

Posted 10 November 2017 - 05:51 AM

Yeah, certain tames are reserved for in-game events where they will only be obtainable through those means. It makes for some extra special rewards. I'll try to host an event some point today, it's been a while since I've done one D:

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users