Why did you even bother putting broken/items with missing effects in OCP? - Ragnarok Online Community Chat - WarpPortal Community Forums

Photo
- - - - -

Why did you even bother putting broken/items with missing effects in OCP?

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
10 replies to this topic

#1 CadburyChocolate

CadburyChocolate

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 3553 posts

Posted 12 November 2017 - 01:56 AM

Seriously, you should have just delayed it while waiting for the script rather than releasing it and just removing some of the description.

I'm talking about critical anklet, egir ring and giants protection.

What happened Camp? Nirvanna?

#2 VModCinnamon

VModCinnamon

Tranquility

• VMod Retired
  • 16663 posts
  • Playing:Ragnarok Online

Posted 12 November 2017 - 02:04 AM

If anything, it would be appropriately addressed to the studio who sent in the items listing. The volunteering user(s) do not have control on what goes in per box.

#3 CadburyChocolate

CadburyChocolate

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 3553 posts

Posted 12 November 2017 - 02:42 AM

If anything, it would be appropriately addressed to the studio who sent in the items listing. The volunteering user(s) do not have control on what goes in per box.

I am asking what happened, ofcourse it was the studio but if you can remember previously what they did was delay it until the effects arrive. There was that "the item didn't make it" when testing and gets delayed until it got fixed. Though I'm not sure if truncating the description was also the studio's idea.

#4 bearl

bearl

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 2148 posts
  • Server:Warpportal Forum

Posted 12 November 2017 - 07:02 AM

wait whut?

Below Quoted from Renewal OCP & Cash Shop Requests

Hi everybody! We've noticed an uptick of threads requesting for certain items to be placed in future Overseas Care Packages, and decided to aggregate them all here. Similar to Oda's Renewal Groove Pack and Lucky Box Requests thread, if you'd like to see an older item return to the Cash Shop in an OCP or some other form, voice your opinion here!

**Please bear in mind that with the OCPs specifically, we (iRO) don't have complete control over what new items are sent over - however, we can fill in extra slots in the boxes with old favorites and hear out your requests for other new items!

This thread is for requests only!
Any post off topic (such as joke requests, disputing others' requests, trolling, or item debates) will be removed without notice. Let's make it easier to keep track of these :)

so that whole thread was all " okay i hear you. but that for the fun of it. there's nothing i can do about it "? kind of thing?!

#5 Nirvanna21

Nirvanna21

They pay me to post.

• Members
  • 9553 posts
  • LocationNew Zealand
  • Server:Chaos

Posted 12 November 2017 - 03:03 PM

These days when I do the items, I write them based off their jRO descriptions. WP then goes through and fact checks it to what they have. I just take note of things that are missing things or are incorrect. One day they will get fixed.

#6 CadburyChocolate

CadburyChocolate

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 3553 posts

Posted 12 November 2017 - 04:37 PM

Well that sucks because we all know it aint gonna get fixed given that the descriptions are true to the current effects. Won't be surprise if WP wont be asking for a fix

#7 Nirvanna21

Nirvanna21

They pay me to post.

• Members
  • 9553 posts
  • LocationNew Zealand
  • Server:Chaos

Posted 12 November 2017 - 04:43 PM

Well that sucks because we all know it aint gonna get fixed given that the descriptions are true to the current effects. Won't be surprise if WP wont be asking for a fix

I am forever pushing for them and other items to be fixed. Eventually it's bound to happen :U

#8 lorenz1375

lorenz1375

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 3554 posts
  • Playing:Nothing
  • Server:Fate/Grand Order NA

Posted 12 November 2017 - 05:01 PM

Shpuldve gotten used to it by now lol

#9 PoySanity

PoySanity

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1211 posts
  • LocationEinbech

Posted 12 November 2017 - 07:55 PM

Incompetent management as always. They just love milking $$$ but they cant fix the bugs. Good job WP!

#10 BlackMeow

BlackMeow

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 2929 posts
  • LocationTree
  • Server:Both

Posted 13 November 2017 - 12:56 AM

This game will die eventually if they keep this up.

#11 CadburyChocolate

CadburyChocolate

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 3553 posts

Posted 13 November 2017 - 01:07 AM

Shpuldve gotten used to it by now lol

Nope, this is something new, the lat few months, they had the descriptions with missing effects. Now, they removed descriptions giving them more reasons not to fix the item

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users