Making more inventory slot than current we have - Proposals & Suggestions - WarpPortal Community Forums

Photo
- - - - -

Making more inventory slot than current we have

• Please log in to reply
5 replies to this topic

#1 hamkachan4

hamkachan4

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 26 posts

Posted 06 August 2010 - 04:35 AM

I suggest Developer sell some kind of 'item' to expand the bag slot that we current have

for example 100 IM = 5 slot?
200 IM = 12 slot?

Or a npc to sell those 'item'
20m zulie = 5 slot
40m zulie = 12 slot

Don't know if this suggested before..everytime i farm at orlo and i can't pick up many thing because the limit of my inventory slot..and we need to think about the classes like bougeouis?scout?those classes that need bring ammo with them..so i suggest this to make the community to have more easier life in game

post your thoughts and suggestion here thanks!

Edited by hamkachan4, 06 August 2010 - 04:37 AM.

#2 tENLAVUU

tENLAVUU

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1757 posts
  • Playing:Nothing

Posted 06 August 2010 - 04:50 AM

Unless they removed it, there are item mall storage expansions which do expand but for a certain amount of time.

#3 hamkachan4

hamkachan4

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 26 posts

Posted 06 August 2010 - 04:57 AM

Unless they removed it, there are item mall storage expansions which do expand but for a certain amount of time.

That one?I thought is for storage slot only?what i meant is our current inventory slot

#4 hamkachan4

hamkachan4

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 26 posts

Posted 06 August 2010 - 05:06 AM

I see what you meant

Akram Storage Coupon

you need consume everytime and not everybody is willing to pay for that kind of costs..so my idea is use it one time ..pay only 1 time and enjoy the full time inventory slot

#5 shibby

shibby

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 173 posts

Posted 06 August 2010 - 06:19 AM

i would love more inventory room. for one, it would give us more space for farmers since we get such a diverse amount of drops from mobs. and also to allow us to hold more gear. sure you can use akram storage coupons, but not everyone can afford those all the time.

#6 hamkachan4

hamkachan4

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 26 posts

Posted 06 August 2010 - 08:35 AM

And also i want point out that current equipment slots cannot hold all the buff sets that i want..

for now we got 30 slots only..there are some buff sets that i cannot use because lack of inventory slot..im scout btw..for now i cant use hp buff set,defense buff set

expand the inventory slot will give us a lot of advantages

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users