Hero's path to 4th job. Bugged at Dr Ferral. - Technical Support - WarpPortal Community Forums

Photo

Hero's path to 4th job. Bugged at Dr Ferral.

• Please log in to reply
3 replies to this topic

#1 Yorhoka

Yorhoka

I am New.

• New Members
  • 1 posts

Posted 12 November 2017 - 12:58 PM

I am a summoner doing hero's path to third job change.  Dr Ferral's quest doesnt allow me in either alone or with a party who has already completed it.  I didnt do the quests earlier on.

Every hero quest in port of the winds has been finished including pet quests and water temple quests.

Human quest line is unavaliable.

The gate at the first ladder in the dungeon blocking my path says I need the "Ghost disturbance at Culverts."  quest which is nowhere to be found.

Autofeedmachine at the start of the dungeon does nothing.

Unresolved quest:  "3rd class promotion, the path goes on."  From Shaman Orhah in Vartika Hill.

#2 Popcorn

Popcorn

Woodie-Holic

• Dragon Saga Staff
  • 5556 posts
  • LocationGermany, Europe, Earth, Milky Way, Universe
  • Playing:Dragon Saga

Posted 12 November 2017 - 01:25 PM

All quest lines can be done and none of them is bugged including this one. You must have missed something. Make sure that you didn't check the option to only show quests of your level (Option -> Misc -> Quest -> Display all Quests).

The quest is called "Ghost Disturbance at City Hall Sewers" and can be found at NPC Edeline.

This occurs to players who decide not even to play all hero quests of the game.  :p_laugh:

#3 NadiaB

NadiaB

I am New.

• New Members
  • 8 posts

Posted 23 January 2018 - 09:42 PM

popcorn, please pm, some technical issues need to ask you, thank you so much!

#4 Popcorn

Popcorn

Woodie-Holic

• Dragon Saga Staff
  • 5556 posts
  • LocationGermany, Europe, Earth, Milky Way, Universe
  • Playing:Dragon Saga

Posted 23 January 2018 - 11:14 PM

My PMs are disabled for different reasons. If you have any problems please contact the GM team by using a support ticket. Thank you.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users