P/C Naght Sieger Card - Page 3 - Chaos Renewal Market - WarpPortal Community Forums

Photo

P/C Naght Sieger Card

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
54 replies to this topic

#51 BeaRachz

BeaRachz

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 179 posts

Posted 20 November 2017 - 11:12 PM

please close this thread.

#52 yauhoilun

yauhoilun

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1664 posts

Posted 20 November 2017 - 11:32 PM

40b

Card sold.

SOLD for 10b

wtf

#53 1299150619045824270

Too Legit To Quit

• Banned
  • 1272 posts

Posted 21 November 2017 - 02:14 AM

It's misleading because I saw a few card sellers denying solid offers in the hopes of getting a great one that never came, and in the end they didn't even get the good one because the guy who placed the offer gave up on it. In one of these cases, my friend lost a few B and more than 4 months to get another solid offer, in another one the seller felt forced to sell for lower because he had zeny problems. I don't think it's fair to mislead people this way.

I won't get this card despite whatever you say. It already got to a price above what I think it's worth. In fact, I should not have refuted you... maybe this way all offers above mine would give up and I would be able to buy it a few months later. :heh:

If you really buy it, post a screen of your Doram wearing it, Cleofe. I really wanna see that. :heh:

Oh, almost forgot. There's no such thing as a "fixed price", we always considered the possibility of an excentric guy appearing and buying it for a high price, but there's a HUGE difference in the attitude one would take by feeling that someone rich and excentric might come here and offering 20 B for it, and feeling that 20 B is the card's "natural" price. BTW, if you're reading it, seller, take this guy's offer. It's EXTREMELY unlikely that you'll get more for this card, despite it being short of 20 B.

its sold get over it.

its worth 10b dont mislead people that is 7B card.  :heh:  :heh:  :heh:

you see how I could say the same to you...seller could end up having more, if you mislead him he could lose zeny if he listened to you. :yawn: :hmm:

Edited by 1299150619045824270, 21 November 2017 - 02:15 AM.

#54 Mulder1

Mulder1

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1610 posts

Posted 21 November 2017 - 04:49 AM

6b

#55 VModCinnamon

VModCinnamon

Tranquility

• VMod Retired
  • 16663 posts
  • Playing:Ragnarok Online

Posted 21 November 2017 - 09:08 AM

All right, enough with the bickering.

This is a PC thread, users are free to discuss the price to what they see fit. If you disagree please be polite about it.

For a better mechanic discussion place please use the appropriate subclass section for the same.

If there is an issue with a posting account please report it to the VMod team, making public call outs in that manner will not be taking lightly next time.

This thread will be closed.

Please make sure to read the market rules here for your future trade postings.

Thank you.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users