Ask about rideword hat chance to being triggered - New Player Zone and General Guides - WarpPortal Community Forums

Photo
- - - - -

Ask about rideword hat chance to being triggered

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
3 replies to this topic

#1 renal

renal

I am New.

• New Members
  • 2 posts

Posted 14 November 2017 - 07:33 PM

Hallo i'm newbie and i want to ask about rideword hat chance. "Has a 5% chance to absorb 8% of the damage as HP when physically attacking. a 1% chance to absorb 4% of the damage as SP when physically.". For example i mob 5 poring then i hit them with axe tornado, is it count as 1 single hit? or count as 5 hits? So the probability is 1% - 1% - 1% - 1% - 1%

#2 Hendra88

Hendra88

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 620 posts

Posted 15 November 2017 - 12:02 AM

Newbie player here .. from my experience in using +9 RWH the procs happen more frequently if you mob rather than hitting just one monster .. i think from your example its count as 5 hits ...

#3 deforte

deforte

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1129 posts
  • Playing:Ragnarok Online
  • Server:Chaos

Posted 16 November 2017 - 02:35 AM

Hallo i'm newbie and i want to ask about rideword hat chance. "Has a 5% chance to absorb 8% of the damage as HP when physically attacking. a 1% chance to absorb 4% of the damage as SP when physically.". For example i mob 5 poring then i hit them with axe tornado, is it count as 1 single hit? or count as 5 hits? So the probability is 1% - 1% - 1% - 1% - 1%

if it counts as 5 hits... i guess its 1% chance per hit per monster

Newbie player here .. from my experience in using +9 RWH the procs happen more frequently if you mob rather than hitting just one monster .. i think from your example its count as 5 hits ...

he is right it procs alot when mobbing

btw you can increase your chance by stacking leech gears like +9 RHW and malicious thana weapons...

#4 Ashuckel

Ashuckel

'-' intensifies

• Members
  • 18996 posts
  • LocationJohto, Hoenn, Unova, Kalos, Alola
  • Playing:Ragnarok Online
  • Server:Chaos

Posted 16 November 2017 - 02:50 AM

each different monsters receives a hit, separately. If you hit 1 time, 1 chance to activate the 1% proc. If you hit 20 times, 20 chances to activate the 1% proc.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users