Silvervines at 3m! Do something WP! - Page 4 - Community Chat - WarpPortal Community Forums

Photo

Silvervines at 3m! Do something WP!

• Please log in to reply
80 replies to this topic

#76 evotec

evotec

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 163 posts
  • LocationStockholm, Sweden
  • Playing:Ragnarok Online
  • Server:Odin

Posted 17 November 2017 - 01:33 PM

Is it true that thaiRO and PhRO has no bots? Odin is way outta control. Banning bots everyday sure. But as senpai stated, 10m for 1-2$ = -_- ton of bots running around freely.

Ive seen the same bots for close to 3 months at a MVP I farm. They even turned 99...

That is the very reason why zeny became -_-. And warpportal totally let it happend. I had higher expectations in 2017 :/.

#77 Twistex

Twistex

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 161 posts

Posted 17 November 2017 - 02:00 PM

If I spread my zeny out so I have only 1z on every character then I won't lose anything though

Ok

so it MAY be possible to spread your 453z around to separate characters

but for the botlords(yeah) they'd need to make an enormous amount of characters, it'd be impossible

This is clearly the best option

poor new players wont get slaughtered, but everyone who has profited from botted Z will suffer as they should

#78 DisposableHero

DisposableHero

Amateur Blogger

• Banned
  • 285 posts
  • LocationSouth of Heaven
  • Server:Odin

Posted 17 November 2017 - 03:14 PM

No shes pretty right you just don't understand geography in the population, the only way that you can be remotely correct in what you are saying about the demand of silvervine is if her "hypothesis" is correct so why make a fool of yourself. It more sounds like you have a vendetta against her instead of quoting anyone else just her.

Except she said something completely different in the second post, and my reply refers specifically to the first. Please explain economics to me though, I can use a laugh.

#79 needmorezleep

needmorezleep

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1013 posts
  • Server:Classic

Posted 17 November 2017 - 06:31 PM

thro does have bots but the good ones are very few while most others just use the macro method which are poor bots

#80 Bazzz

Bazzz

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 737 posts

Posted 17 November 2017 - 07:53 PM

Is it true that thaiRO and PhRO has no bots? Odin is way outta control. Banning bots everyday sure. But as senpai stated, 10m for 1-2$ = -_- ton of bots running around freely.

Ive seen the same bots for close to 3 months at a MVP I farm. They even turned 99...

That is the very reason why zeny became -_-. And warpportal totally let it happend. I had higher expectations in 2017 :/.

The main bot client used by most people has not worked on the electronics extreme servers for months. There are many threads on reddit ect complaining about not being able to use mainstream bot programs on phRO so cheaters on these servers are mostly privately made or paid for bots. The lack of a user friendly and free option means that only the very determined end up botting on these servers. They have some RMT issues sure but consider that thaiRO is over a year older than our sever but their zeny is more valuable than ours is now.

Anyone here can have an army in a few hours with no coding knowledge required at all for free.

The thing is it most certainly is not too late. If mass botting was actually taken care of then the market will still be -_- up for a while, a few months maybe, but it would recover to some extent. If the RMTers cant get more stock then price goes up and eventually it's a much more manageable issue which wont be totally dictating the market like it is now.

Edited by Bazzz, 17 November 2017 - 07:59 PM.

#81 Arkghyom

Arkghyom

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 271 posts
  • LocationNew York
  • Playing:Nothing

Posted 18 November 2017 - 04:20 AM

Except she said something completely different in the second post, and my reply refers specifically to the first. Please explain economics to me though, I can use a laugh.

Clockwork, Don't you have anything else to do with your <unicorn> life? Just move along~

@thread

Ring around the rosey with dem prices!

Edited by VModSoup, 18 November 2017 - 05:44 PM.
getting a little too on the personal side

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users