• Please log in to reply
15 replies to this topic

#1 Mightygang

Mightygang

I made it Off Topic

• New Members
  • 18 posts

Posted 15 November 2017 - 06:41 AM

Hi everyone currently im level 76 crusader holly cross build. An i just want to know where can i level up my character while farming a 2.5m fo silvervine.? I tried to level up at anubis exp is good but loots are bad AF! I use my 16 woe box worth 2.5m and my total income is 500k. And I’m starting to hate this game cuz of expensive potion wich is necessity to level up and farming as well.

#2 Spoon

Spoon

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1072 posts
  • Playing:Nothing

Posted 15 November 2017 - 06:52 AM

And this is why I keep lobbying for the witch pumpkin hat, for pvm purposes, as it stands it's too expensive for new players to afford both Slim's and woe boxes. With the WPH the pumpkins are cheap and from NPC. This would allow people to farm to try and keep up with a market that is not stabilized due to lack of a zeny sink and bota. But I believe the lack of a zeny sink is more to blame than the bots

#3 deesrojournal

deesrojournal

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 110 posts
  • Twitter:ggdeeofficial
  • Playing:Ragnarok Online
  • Server:iRO RE:Start Odin

Posted 15 November 2017 - 07:13 AM

sphinx 4 isn't really a farming map. if you want to farm and level go pyramids (osiris map).

#4 Mightygang

Mightygang

I made it Off Topic

• New Members
  • 18 posts

Posted 15 November 2017 - 07:52 AM

sphinx 4 isn't really a farming map. if you want to farm and level go pyramids (osiris map).

What kind of monster are ther and what loots? How bout the exp is it good?

#5 deesrojournal

deesrojournal

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 110 posts

Posted 15 November 2017 - 08:28 AM

afair there were matyrs, mummies, isis, mimics, sidewinders and 1 or 2 ancient mummies. pretty decent imo

#6 Navy

Navy

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 295 posts

Posted 15 November 2017 - 09:20 AM

Hi everyone currently im level 76 crusader holly cross build. An i just want to know where can i level up my character while farming a 2.5m fo silvervine.? I tried to level up at anubis exp is good but loots are bad AF! I use my 16 woe box worth 2.5m and my total income is 500k. And I’m starting to hate this game cuz of expensive potion wich is necessity to level up and farming as well.

Any chance you have an aco/priest buffer? I would suggest Raydric right now, yes less exp, but much more profitable. Just save at an Inn, 5k to sp refill and warp up.

Edited by Navy, 15 November 2017 - 09:30 AM.

#7 deesrojournal

deesrojournal

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 110 posts

Posted 15 November 2017 - 09:47 AM

Any chance you have an aco/priest buffer? I would suggest Raydric right now, yes less exp, but much more profitable. Just save at an Inn, 5k to sp refill and warp up.

^ pretty decent depending on how geared you are. raydrics hurt but you should be able to 2-3 shot them at your lvl

#8 heyitsAJ

heyitsAJ

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 222 posts

Posted 15 November 2017 - 10:58 AM

go evil druid. HC saders are good on that map and you can farm EBW and ED card

#9 Mightygang

Mightygang

I made it Off Topic

• New Members
  • 18 posts

Posted 15 November 2017 - 11:41 AM

go evil druid. HC saders are good on that map and you can farm EBW and ED card

Tanks I’ll try it after maintenance.

#10 Mightygang

Mightygang

I made it Off Topic

• New Members
  • 18 posts

Posted 15 November 2017 - 11:45 AM

I dont have fs to buff me. But i trry to go there and yeah i can 2hits raydric and 1 hit r.archer. But i miss a lot of times and i already have 52dex +food buffs and cuz of that I consumed a lot of blue potion. Do you know how many dex do i have to get to hit raydric without missing?

#11 Mightygang

Mightygang

I made it Off Topic

• New Members
  • 18 posts

Posted 15 November 2017 - 11:47 AM

afair there were matyrs, mummies, isis, mimics, sidewinders and 1 or 2 ancient mummies. pretty decent imo

Bro bagal nang exp at mababa loots. Walang decent loots doon. Salamat sa advice. D ka na ata gumagawa nang video mo sa YouTube?

#12 Vanady

Vanady

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 35 posts

Posted 15 November 2017 - 12:10 PM

Hi Kulangot

You could always go to Castle2 and focus on the Raydrics.

But in general I have to say that these potions are a bonus. Considering we never had those back in the days and also no Kafra Shop at all.

White pots are real bad but you still should be able to gain in zeny.

Cheers,

V

#13 Navy

Navy

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 295 posts

Posted 15 November 2017 - 12:16 PM

I dont have fs to buff me. But i trry to go there and yeah i can 2hits raydric and 1 hit r.archer. But i miss a lot of times and i already have 52dex +food buffs and cuz of that I consumed a lot of blue potion. Do you know how many dex do i have to get to hit raydric without missing?

You need 340 hit I'm level 93 with 45 dex, food and bless and i can hit 100% just so.

Honestly creating a side account is free, it could be worth investing the time to get an aco up to have warp 4, bless 10 and agi 10.

Edited by Navy, 15 November 2017 - 12:18 PM.

#14 heyitsAJ

heyitsAJ

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 222 posts

Posted 16 November 2017 - 05:19 AM

Tanks I’ll try it after maintenance.

How was it? I tried farming on that map just a couple of hours ago with my HC sader. At level 78 I got a decent amount of exp within just 30 minutes and got an EBW in the first 5 minutes of farming. I didnt use gum or BM. I got around 30% base exp with just VIP.

#15 DooperPooper

DooperPooper

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 28 posts
  • LocationBuffalo, NY
  • Server:Transcendence

Posted 16 November 2017 - 10:24 AM

You can always go to Bathory's in Geffen Dungeon level 2. Decent exp and almost every common drop is in high demand right now.

#16 Coderie

Coderie

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 70 posts

Posted 16 November 2017 - 10:59 AM

Hey if you are having trouble affording pots I recommend trying double spring rabbit card + meat :)

Also try bathories, i found the xp pretty alright and the drops are awesome.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users