SuperNovice Class why the Nerf? - Proposals and Suggestions - WarpPortal Community Forums

Photo
- - - - -

SuperNovice Class why the Nerf?

• Please log in to reply
No replies to this topic

#1 ShinRyuKun

ShinRyuKun

I am New.

• Members
  • 5 posts

Posted 18 November 2017 - 07:07 AM

Had to post it in here since the forum Name, hits the mark as it's a suggestion too.

----

Hey guys, I just want to say that I have played the game since it started having this class, meaning long time ago.

And while I'm happy it wasn't just left with first class jobs now that all the classes got updates...

I'm sure everyone knows the game aint easy to play for high levels while using one, but about the nerf I mean is the following:

When u receive a supernovice spirit you do get to wear stuff you normally cant, meaning some level 4th weapons and every headgear, and while u need to get soul linked to do it, the nerf comes as hmmm u get to a city or used your butterfly wing, or just say u go to eden quest to go gramps...

if u were equipping said items, those are simply now not with u... and have to equip them again, yeah you were soul linked a few seconds ago, so you should still be able to... nope u are stripped from soul link status too

I kinda can bear that dying is enough penalty for this to happen, and even then is hard penalty because the way it is jus stripping you out of said items already equipped (as you got buffed), is like the game is asking to keep the soul linker with u all day and that isn't simply happening I mean. nobody is gonna keep you buffed all times u need this and follow u your maps so you can keep those items on, not to say gramps warp maps the soul linker may not even have the level to get in there and buff you.

If my recommendation would be is once the SuperNovice has already equipped something let it stay all day long, even if he dies and stuff, If you wanna make it enjoyable that is.

And strip the equips if to follow the trend only after a logging off character or when they exit the game if needed be. I mean Supernovice joy comes from the customization it gets at hand while playing it and surely it isn't game breaking when the third classes already are what most people play anyways.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users