can you put fish in mouth head gear ? and is FAW and HBP are op? - Proposals and Suggestions - WarpPortal Community Forums

Photo

can you put fish in mouth head gear ? and is FAW and HBP are op?

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
5 replies to this topic

#1 ad0l

ad0l

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1068 posts
  • Playing:Ragnarok Online
  • Server:thor

Posted 19 November 2017 - 02:56 PM

as on the title , this head gear will benefit to us i mean delicious fish is kinda expensive even 190z (discounted) but the chance of gaining of fish will suffice , well its not all players can buy KP and as if for me i spent on this game for VIP only , anyway if it will be added then please make the requirements is easy to get , i remember the pecox2 hb i didnt know that red bandana is required and its kinda hard to get , even you want to buy in players it was so darn expensive to the core , and lastly can someone explain why FAW and HBP is op in restart ? but for me its a good gear and it has a good looks in our characters. :ok:

#2 Dythe

Dythe

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 248 posts
  • LocationNY
  • Server:Odin from the Chaos.

Posted 19 November 2017 - 04:31 PM

Fresh Fish isn't that expensive. 1000 costs approximately 100k. Fish in Mouth increases the healing done by Fish - that's the main benefit. I'd love to see it.

FAW and HBP are broken renewal items, especially HBP from what I've read (I quit Renewal before they were introduced). I hope they never show up here. I don't know the exact details of what they do but there are plenty of players who also don't like the look of it, either.

#3 ad0l

ad0l

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1068 posts
  • Server:thor

Posted 19 November 2017 - 05:14 PM

Fresh Fish isn't that expensive. 1000 costs approximately 100k. Fish in Mouth increases the healing done by Fish - that's the main benefit. I'd love to see it.

FAW and HBP are broken renewal items, especially HBP from what I've read (I quit Renewal before they were introduced). I hope they never show up here. I don't know the exact details of what they do but there are plenty of players who also don't like the look of it, either.

well im usually farm manually at ayothaya and i earned 170k in 2hrs so i feel bad if i spent too much for fish thats why i want that head gear atleast the chance makes me gather more , for the faw and hbp i have those in renewal thor but in +7 and +4 well im just a normal player cant afford +9 and above  :heh:   anyway its too bad that players dont like that garment , maybe just make it as a costume that will be good :heh:

#4 bigcfromrbc

bigcfromrbc

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 450 posts
  • Server:Restart Odin

Posted 21 November 2017 - 09:31 AM

I would like to see Fish in Mouth as well.    

#5 Xellie

Xellie

Valkyrie

• RO Fungineering
  • 18610 posts
  • Twitter:@nekoxellie
  • LocationValhalla
  • Server:Europe ban!

Posted 21 November 2017 - 09:38 AM

FAW and HBP are renewal gears that take the place of doing what your stats would have done on pre-renewal. They're not essentially "broken" so much as they become a "pay to participate" item because they are sourced purely through cash shop.

If they put them in similarly to amistr bag they would be good for the server. 

#6 RealGarion

RealGarion

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 896 posts
  • LocationGermany
  • Server:Odin

Posted 21 November 2017 - 10:56 AM

FAW and HBP are renewal gears that take the place of doing what your stats would have done on pre-renewal. They're not essentially "broken" so much as they become a "pay to participate" item because they are sourced purely through cash shop.

If they put them in similarly to amistr bag they would be good for the server. 

If the introduce them in a similar fashion like amistr it would be ok to have them introduced , but both are essentially pretty much powerfull items... ... at least wait (well) after satan morroc or so... 

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users