I have a pretty silly question (but i still want to ask it) - Summoner - WarpPortal Community Forums

Photo
- - - - -

I have a pretty silly question (but i still want to ask it)

• Please log in to reply
6 replies to this topic

#1 NotSureIfSrs

NotSureIfSrs

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 68 posts

Posted 21 November 2017 - 10:41 AM

Would there be a noticeable difference between 98% after cast delay and 100%? My Kitty currently has 80%, but i have a way of obtaining 98%. I'm wondering what the difference would actually be in that 2%. I know this is probably a really dumb question, and the answer is more than likely 'it's virtually the same thing'. I still wanted to ask in case it's not :c

#2 Nirvanna21

Nirvanna21

They pay me to post.

• Members
  • 9553 posts
  • LocationNew Zealand
  • Playing:Ragnarok Online
  • Server:Chaos

Posted 21 November 2017 - 12:23 PM

Would there be a noticeable difference between 98% after cast delay and 100%? My Kitty currently has 80%, but i have a way of obtaining 98%. I'm wondering what the difference would actually be in that 2%. I know this is probably a really dumb question, and the answer is more than likely 'it's virtually the same thing'. I still wanted to ask in case it's not :c

I am curious if you are referring to cast delay, as in Kiel, in which case if you are then yeah 98% is overall.

The maximum cast delay reduction you would want for Picky Peck would be 86%, and even then that would require 193 ASPD to make full use of.

I would stick to 80% and keep a solid 190 ASPD so you can spam PP 5 times per second for a total of 5 ~ 8 hits per second.

#3 NotSureIfSrs

NotSureIfSrs

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 68 posts

Posted 21 November 2017 - 01:10 PM

I am curious if you are referring to cast delay, as in Kiel, in which case if you are then yeah 98% is overall.

The maximum cast delay reduction you would want for Picky Peck would be 86%, and even then that would require 193 ASPD to make full use of.

I would stick to 80% and keep a solid 190 ASPD so you can spam PP 5 times per second for a total of 5 ~ 8 hits per second.

Thanks so much for the reply, I have no clue where you got 86% from can you please help me out and explain? I think i checked the wrong chart on google then, the chart i checked says picky peck has no fixed cast time. Now I'm wondering if i read it wrong :c can you tell me how much fixed cast time it does have then, or how 86% came about?

Edit: Yes i was referring to cast delay!

Edited by NotSureIfSrs, 21 November 2017 - 01:10 PM.

#4 Ashuckel

Ashuckel

'-' intensifies

• Members
  • 18996 posts
  • LocationJohto, Hoenn, Unova, Kalos, Alola

Posted 21 November 2017 - 01:58 PM

Picky peck has 1s after cast delay.
86% reduction makes it 0.14s

0.14s is the delay in between attacks at 193 aspd.

#5 Nirvanna21

Nirvanna21

They pay me to post.

• Members
  • 9553 posts
  • LocationNew Zealand

Posted 22 November 2017 - 09:09 PM

Yes, also wtf auto correct it was overkill not overall

#6 PervySageMarty

PervySageMarty

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 3959 posts
  • LocationUnderground like a wild potato

Posted 16 December 2017 - 03:31 PM

Just use nirvanas calc, it eould tell you.

#7 Nirvanna21

Nirvanna21

They pay me to post.

• Members
  • 9553 posts
  • LocationNew Zealand

Posted 16 December 2017 - 06:33 PM

Just use nirvanas calc, it eould tell you.

Don't start this -_- again.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users