i Can't Log in today.. is there any maintenance? D: - Ragnarok 2 Community Chat - WarpPortal Community Forums

Photo

i Can't Log in today.. is there any maintenance? D:

• Please log in to reply
5 replies to this topic

#1 GDuke

GDuke

I am New.

• Members
  • 8 posts

Posted 22 November 2017 - 12:37 AM

its been 4hrs still my Client Won't start to "patch" is there any Maintenance today?

#2 Arbalist

Arbalist

Too Legit To Quit

• RO2 Community Representative
  • 1307 posts
  • Playing:Ragnarok Online 2

Posted 22 November 2017 - 02:34 PM

No maintenance and I can patch just fine. Have you tried running as administrator? Which client are you using? The Warpportal one or Steam? If you were an Aeria user I believe that one was discontinued.

*apologies in advance if this doesn't help, troubleshooting is definitely not my area of expertise

#3 Rapsik

Rapsik

I am New.

• Members
  • 6 posts

Posted 30 November 2017 - 02:31 AM

Same trouble. Chars not lodding, game not entering (

#4 mscocca

mscocca

Amateur Blogger

• 353 posts
  • LocationRome, Italy
  • Server:Odin

Posted 30 November 2017 - 03:30 AM

Hello Rapsik,

is the problem you're experiencing the same as GDuke or you are able to launch the game?

In case you are able to launch the game and patch it but your characters won't load successfully then it's about an old recurring bug that happens when you leave your character in Morroc or Mt. Mjolnir Area.

How do you fix it?

You can:
- Log in with another computer and move your character to another map; please avoid leaving your characters in Morroc or Mt. Mjolnir Area; you can then log out from the other device and log in from your personal computer and play;
OR
- Reinstall the game;

If you don't have another computer or don't have time/will to reinstall the game, please visit this website https://support.warpportal.com and send a ticket to the GM team, explain them what is the bug about (you find more informations about the bug here: https://trello.com/c...acter-selection, I've personally reported it a few weeks ago).
Good luck!
See you in game!
:p_love:

PS: Try first to lower all the graphic settings of the game and if it doesn't work, then do as I told you to (https://imgur.com/a/v5gG9)

#5 7843140731162112220

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 226 posts
  • Playing:Nothing

Posted 30 November 2017 - 04:42 AM

all experience same problem today.. and wp dont even care to explain about it, ddos or whatever it is

you not alone, senpai

#6 mscocca

mscocca

Amateur Blogger

• 353 posts
  • LocationRome, Italy
  • Server:Odin

Posted 30 November 2017 - 12:08 PM

If the problem is limited to today, then yes. There's more lag than usual so loading screen takes longer to load and sometimes won't load at all.

It won't last for long so be patient as long as it lasts.

I suggest you to log in multiple times until you will be able to load the game successfully!

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users