Mob Scarf Vs Necklace of Knight's Protection Set - Thief Class - WarpPortal Community Forums

Photo
- - - - -

Mob Scarf Vs Necklace of Knight's Protection Set

• Please log in to reply
16 replies to this topic

#1 BlackMeow

BlackMeow

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 2929 posts
  • LocationTree
  • Playing:Ragnarok Online
  • Server:Both

Posted 22 November 2017 - 08:51 PM

for RC GX, which one will be overall better? assuming I can reset my stats to attain the maximum potential of each item. thanks in advance. 

#2 Nirvanna21

Nirvanna21

They pay me to post.

• Members
  • 9553 posts
  • LocationNew Zealand
  • Server:Chaos

Posted 22 November 2017 - 08:58 PM

Mob scarf for gx rc is meh

#3 blackCROSSCY

blackCROSSCY

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1864 posts
  • LocationSG
  • Server:Valkyrie

Posted 22 November 2017 - 09:19 PM

mob scarf for crit GX, knight protection for RC. I doubt you have 240 str luk to get 18% atk on RC GX. Knights protection gives 180 atk only on lower, which frees up mid for another big booster like seraphim if we get it, or even just tengu mask.

edit: rmbed wrongly, you have to pair knight protection with it’s mid imperial feather for the bonus. Still better though.

Edited by blackCROSSCY, 23 November 2017 - 12:07 AM.

#4 Handersen

Handersen

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 3272 posts
  • Server:chaos

Posted 22 November 2017 - 10:54 PM

Back then dumb ppl complaining about oda's lower hg give flat aspd 1 as being too op nowadays lower gears that gives 180atk don't. lol I wonder where are those jumbo dumbo ppl go? Haven't heard their complains about ocp

Anyway back to op
Necklace of knight protection will be better. they will bring it into ocp. When? Which ocp who knows. But they will bring it to ocp

Edited by Handersen, 22 November 2017 - 10:56 PM.

#5 blackCROSSCY

blackCROSSCY

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1864 posts
  • LocationSG

Posted 22 November 2017 - 10:58 PM

Back then dumb ppl complaining about oda's lower hg give flat aspd 1 as being too op nowadays lower gears that gives 180atk don't. lol I wonder where are those jumbo dumbo ppl go? Haven't heard their complains about ocp

Anyway back to op
Necklace of knight protection will be better. they will bring it into ocp. When? Which ocp who knows. But they will bring it to ocp

some of them already quit, and it’s for the best that they do. a game that stays stagnant will never survive, and these people (i won’t name any of them) resist change so much that it stops game from moving on to better thingsz

#6 Nirvanna21

Nirvanna21

They pay me to post.

• Members
  • 9553 posts
  • LocationNew Zealand

Posted 22 November 2017 - 11:07 PM

I was against it, I just stopped caring because the developers stopped.

#7 blackCROSSCY

blackCROSSCY

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1864 posts
  • LocationSG

Posted 22 November 2017 - 11:12 PM

I was against it, I just stopped caring because the developers stopped.

in all honesty, i don’t think anyone is wrong for their opinion at that point though. IMO those that disagreed, some think it would make game not so balance, but some just want to maintain status quo (it benefits their current account’s class numbers. especially those who already have a lot of genes at that point)- it’s these guys that i hate the most. Howver, at some point shiit had to change if new money is to come in. That’s now i guess.

That said, where’s my RK stuff???? Pls let it be in OCP13.......

#8 mikkotinamide

mikkotinamide

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1391 posts

Posted 23 November 2017 - 12:46 AM

knight's protection? can't find it in ragial. is it account/character-bound?

#9 Doomsquare

Doomsquare

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 2041 posts
  • Server:iRO Brooms \o/

Posted 23 November 2017 - 01:00 AM

It's not released yet. I do hope the penetration shadows comes in after this OCP madness

#10 Nirvanna21

Nirvanna21

They pay me to post.

• Members
  • 9553 posts
  • LocationNew Zealand

Posted 23 November 2017 - 01:10 AM

in all honesty, i don’t think anyone is wrong for their opinion at that point though. IMO those that disagreed, some think it would make game not so balance, but some just want to maintain status quo (it benefits their current account’s class numbers. especially those who already have a lot of genes at that point)- it’s these guys that i hate the most. Howver, at some point shiit had to change if new money is to come in. That’s now i guess.

That said, where’s my RK stuff???? Pls let it be in OCP13.......

The game isn't balanced and the developers don't intend to do anything about it. It's not that it's difficult to deal with, it's that they are not that good at their job, not passionate enough or both. Either way it doesn't bode well.

#11 Handersen

Handersen

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 3272 posts
  • Server:chaos

Posted 23 November 2017 - 01:32 AM

It's not released yet. I do hope the penetration shadows comes in after this OCP madness

It's one or the other back then those jumbo dumbo ppl voted not to have awesome shadow gears so iro decided to bring jro item instead. Anyway it's cool jro items is more interesting compare to shadow gears.

#12 layupka

layupka

Amateur Blogger

• Banned
  • 487 posts

Posted 23 November 2017 - 01:32 AM

care to share the effects of the said items there folks?

#13 YongkySH

YongkySH

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 4113 posts

Posted 23 November 2017 - 01:55 AM

Necklace of Knight’s Protection [0]
item03.jpg
Lower headgear, Def 0, 30 weight, level 80 is required, unable to refine, no job restriction
(1) Aspd+1。
(2) Set bonus with “Imperial Feather”,
- adds Atk+40, Aspd+3%, reduces 2% damage received from player.
- grants immunity to “darkness” and “silence” ailments.
- If pure Agi is 108 or higher, adds Atk+60, Aspd+5%, further reduces 2% damage received from player
- If pure Agi is 120 or higher, adds Atk+80, Aspd+7%, further reduces 4% damage received from player

#14 BlackMeow

BlackMeow

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 2929 posts
  • LocationTree

Posted 23 November 2017 - 03:44 PM

Mob scarf for gx rc is meh

well since KoNP+Imp Feather is based on agi, it can also be used for crit assuming i have 60++ crit rate right? so if i was going for a hybrid build (main RC but semi crit), is the knight's protection set still better?

#15 Nirvanna21

Nirvanna21

They pay me to post.

• Members
  • 9553 posts
  • LocationNew Zealand

Posted 23 November 2017 - 04:20 PM

well since KoNP+Imp Feather is based on agi, it can also be used for crit assuming i have 60++ crit rate right? so if i was going for a hybrid build (main RC but semi crit), is the knight's protection set still better?

You would be sacrificing things but it would probably work.

#16 BlackMeow

BlackMeow

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 2929 posts
  • LocationTree

Posted 23 November 2017 - 09:29 PM

hmm. coz i'm kinda stuck on deciding what to wear on mid+lower combo. 

currently using tengu set with 120str

but the mob scarf effect is kinda tempting but i'm a bit skeptical if it will improve my gameplay since it has overall effects depending on stats.

and since i'm not 193 aspd as of now, i'm thinking about switching to KoNP+IF set if ever they will be introduced. 

#17 Nirvanna21

Nirvanna21

They pay me to post.

• Members
  • 9553 posts
  • LocationNew Zealand

Posted 23 November 2017 - 09:43 PM

hmm. coz i'm kinda stuck on deciding what to wear on mid+lower combo. 

currently using tengu set with 120str

but the mob scarf effect is kinda tempting but i'm a bit skeptical if it will improve my gameplay since it has overall effects depending on stats.

and since i'm not 193 aspd as of now, i'm thinking about switching to KoNP+IF set if ever they will be introduced. 

Tengu > Mob Scarf

And you only need 189 aspd as an RC GX, unless you own a Kiel Card, then suddenly 193 is required.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users