UNDERtheDARKmoon

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 249 posts
  • LocationFrance
  • Playing:Requiem
  • Server:Trifri

Posted 25 November 2017 - 06:22 PM

How do you guys think about requiem looking into it deeply right now? 

​lets start with somthing personals o.o i gonna jump of an cliff if they gonna add

the same song into the same wingrider on xmas again  :excl: rlyyyyy  :wall: ​bec its annoying :excl: 

​biside that lets headon to the ingame problems check down below 

-> you can spawn raids at freaking auction houses / forge with wishbone

-> forge system broken 

-> +30 darkest players can solo >every< boss of the game even the final end boss

-> 24/7 the same background music on battlefields and on every other map

-> costume failiures like the loyalist (a.k.a pirate costume) the cape goes insite of your char

-> darkest for turan <- tempest rediant when you click X the rope <- a.k.a cape of it spraids out to everywher

-> players still have 40% HP 30 days ! sealed ! dident they remove it they have it they link it they use it

i had to hit an dude for like a minute i nearly died he had over 130k HP 

-> darkest failiures stat based dmg based and balance 

-> economy of the game is destroyed after Halloween event players made over 50kkk lant from it 

also i did which i already used  :p_angel:  and now i have 1 more +30 char  :thumb2:

-> lv89 jump failiure my friend found out an way to trade lv89 jumps to players without unbind items <-

cant show it here its against the rules  :p_cry: i do have an video of it

-> many stealth failiures xD i like playing on my sin i killed som ppl then i got killed <- i respawn dash back

and use stealth i runn around players hitting me (without stealth detection) and boom i died again  :wall:

its like i wanna throw out my computer  out of the window bec i am getting annoyed of it  :lv:

-> funny lv90 moments >mystic< hitting 3-4k crit on lv50-70s with just an staff somtimes random dono how exacly mby bug? just wondering 

-> how to make lv90 players even stronger ( the new thanksgiving fluid )

lv50 to equip it stat based it can get 120 INT on 100-120 MND with 75-75 magic dmg 

+6 stats ech + with +10 magic dmg ech + <- do your math and find the answer even 0/8 enchant slots

its even beter then an lv90 fluid  using lv90 fluid (mystic pvp based) 6.5k dmg using the old fluid 

new fluid (​6.729 damage) on 80% resistance >​Get Rkt:heh:

​about every class ( if you played requiem already for an while you dont even have to read this )

bec its just somthing you see o.o everyday 

-> (​Defiler ) heals over *peep* 50k HP ech 6 seconds with vampiric touch on a group of monsters

its like satan dunked into an charter which became god enough to never die in pve like you could take the final boss easy wanna know how ( collect an group of monsters have pve build and the raid ech 6 seconds use your vampiric touch boom maxed health repeat boom you killed the **peep** raid 

-> (Protector ) is useless bec all other classes can tank every boss o.o (​useless)

-> (​Dominator ) they made it too OP with those instant cast skills in pvp 

-> (​Druid) ->( ​can dmg 80k+ total in 1 stunnlock to multiple targets in once ) try 1v1 it without hush i would say

-> (​Elementalist) you need 150% res to be save from them at 1v1 or your death ​p.s some hit 12-15k just saying

fully +30 darkest staff based fully regal 

-> (​Commander) arent used very often but having more facestrike time on dna is too OP against magic (​Over 25 seconds)

-> (​Mystic) basicly you can call this the >​Rambo Mlg PvP Class< o.o you cant die in pve with it can kill ( every raid )with it and you even can have totems which heals 1.5-2k ech  2-3 seconds if you are in pve stats 6-10k first aid with 400-600 heals from the freaking lv1 heal <- which pve players make lv10 for an extra 4k heal / 20 seconds <-

-> (Forsaker) XD funny this class is changed less then the other classes also prot havent changed much 

i cant say much of this only that its an good class to pvp with and have lots of fun with it tho 

-> (​Assassin) assassin is still an Original class which is based on beating the crap out of everyone in an 1v1 situation 

sadly o.o  alot players can ​(2/3 hits)assassins so after you revealed yourself your deathmeat if its not 1v1

-> (​Shadow Runner) a time ago everyone hated this class all they did was using explosive Arrow and flee away 

>meanwhile this time< o.o shadowrunners dont use thair bow anymore yey mostly they are stunnlocking every magic class based players and killing them more ​(Efficiently more then freaking assassins)on 1v1 base death silance and stunn combination 

is just too OP for the class i would say but still its fun playing

->(​Ranger) they are OP for 50% if you know what i mean o.o Headshot if it hits and you stunn the enemy his death if he dont have an good defense and HP base bisides that they can detect shadow runners and assassins biside that

the class is useless 

-> (​Avanger) most ppl say they nerfed it etc >true< o.o they added that traps wer light damage screwed up the darkest and now it mearly hits 5-6k with traps on players >before< qualin stunnlock ​+ 10-12k dmg  traps XD so dont play the class now

its pointless biside stunning the enemy for your teammates

-> (​Tempest) not much changed on this class base its an pve / pvp machine with 3 aoes 2 heals and an teleportation skill

they can also lower the casting time of skills wich is usefull for every magic class near him/her same to the person which uses it biside that it isnt changed that much so 

-> (​Radiant) its still an Original class with the words on > Healer must be Healer < but meanwhile in our universe

those rediants dmg  ​->9-12k heals 50-80k MP 2-4.5k MP regen /2 seconds on 30k HP<- pvp rediant based

-> (Warlord) they nerfed 2 skills bec they tought it was too OP like swinging somthing for 5-6k dmg ech 4 seconds on multiple targets (meanwhile elem hits 24.000+ in 4 seconds dont wanna say much while tempests etc

dmg also around that amount ech 4 seconds with aoes and intant cast skills 

lowered the time of the so called **hush** <- i call it hush bec it makes magic users unable to use thair magic

so yea thats it o.o they arent rly used much but when they are used they die mostly before they strike the enemy down

->(​Berserker) AA mode ​dmg more then assassin lel that says enough i think Magic/Blood build 10-12k dmg blood rage

on 50k HP and terror stunn which is 100% accurate <- bisides that you can ezy stunnlock players with this class

its very OP nowadays and many players use this class fun to checkou

​if you fully readed it plz giv a rply of what you think about it hold in mind its my

​( personal opinion about how i see and play the game now noting offending )

​also this topic broke no rules of warpportal so yea thats it   :p_idea: 

Edited by UNDERtheDARKmoon, 25 November 2017 - 06:31 PM.

#2 Hyposonic

Hyposonic

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 35 posts
  • Server:The One And Only

Posted 25 November 2017 - 08:38 PM

A good read. Everything you say is a thing. The economy(50kkks)/40% HP issues are your top points> I too level jumped atleast 100 characters, been to lazy to cash in

#3 Kazara

Kazara

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 3057 posts
  • LocationItaly

Posted 26 November 2017 - 01:17 AM

Every class has it's strenghts, but sadly the old weaknesses of classes became irreverent with the more and more gears that came out. Do you actually PK and battlefield by the way? This looks like the point of view of a PvE player or a player that sometime make some duels.
Just 2 examples :
Elementalist : Sure, this class can debuff your resistances but with the current gears you can build your char to be able to counter all elementalists debuffs without any big effort. That makes elem very weak.
Warlord : This is one of the best classes you would want in mass PK. It's CC and tankiness (also granted by its stun immunity buff), makes it very useful in PK and battlefield for his team. It won't have a good kill/death ratio but it surely make your team win easier. If you look only at kill/death ratio, then you aren't really looking from the right view. Requiem classes are not based only on kills/deaths.

#4 FireBee

FireBee

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 204 posts

Posted 26 November 2017 - 02:24 AM

ive missed your posts 

#5 Sandyman

Sandyman

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1677 posts
  • Playing:Nothing

Posted 26 November 2017 - 03:24 AM

Most Players who left Requiem already think the Game became an Experiment to figure out the Question:

How much can we Player  :bang:  until they leave voluntary

Other think it is simply incompetence mixed with greed.

Objectively seen, the Game lost many of its core Features like the PB System and they replaced it with "reinforce options"

The Game lost many Servers, the SvS Option, many Core Features like the BFS got neglected. Inflation got artificial infladed.

Level Jump Items for some Fast Cash without Customer bonds, OP Enchants, Carus Items for every BF Zone.

The List goes on and on...

The "Requiem Team" says in Streams stuff like: "Turba is boring"..."a Raid should only last like 10 minutes"

Well maybe but only maybe you cant have a Quality Meal with aspiration and difficulty when the Cook boils only fast food^^

Edited by Sandyman, 27 November 2017 - 07:32 AM.

#6 UNDERtheDARKmoon

UNDERtheDARKmoon

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 249 posts
  • LocationFrance

Posted 26 November 2017 - 11:27 PM

Every class has it's strenghts, but sadly the old weaknesses of classes became irreverent with the more and more gears that came out. Do you actually PK and battlefield by the way? This looks like the point of view of a PvE player or a player that sometime make some duels.
Just 2 examples :
Elementalist : Sure, this class can debuff your resistances but with the current gears you can build your char to be able to counter all elementalists debuffs without any big effort. That makes elem very weak.
Warlord : This is one of the best classes you would want in mass PK. It's CC and tankiness (also granted by its stun immunity buff), makes it very useful in PK and battlefield for his team. It won't have a good kill/death ratio but it surely make your team win easier. If you look only at kill/death ratio, then you aren't really looking from the right view. Requiem classes are not based only on kills/deaths.

ihg i like it how you look into it :) you do alot pvp alot more me also i dont rly use WL that much and i dont rly see them that much on pvp based most ppl are spamming the crap out of sins / mystics / elems on me in pvp :/ i think i sould check WL out but elem :o if you create your res high enough the dmg goes down alot but ther are players which dont have that like -> assassins for basic <- they got heavly hit by elems few other classes also dont rly have the resistance to take on an elem and the skills

but if they have :D they enjoy pvp even more which is alot fun ^^

i am personally

busy with alot stuff thx for telling me about it  :p_idea:

Edited by UNDERtheDARKmoon, 26 November 2017 - 11:30 PM.

#7 UNDERtheDARKmoon

UNDERtheDARKmoon

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 249 posts
  • LocationFrance

Posted 26 November 2017 - 11:39 PM

yo Sandy :D i`ve readed what you posted but how are they even able to call turba boring? they made it boring they made it easy

like this 

-> all quests got related to turba got deleted ( only not the scrolls )

-> they replaced it with ( temperions quest )

-> they give possession beast at lv1 without putting any effort to get it wich i call (boring)

guys think back xD we grinded and quested at turba killing everything and questing everything to 

get PB then we had to make an party for ruins of lamands to get the last part of the quest 

after we got the PB we wer so happy and we felt the ( achievment ) of getting it 

also why did they remove the other PB skills <- it was fun to kill alot mobs and enjoy getting those skills <- i dono why exacly

it made PB alot more boring 

how to make turba even more boring  :heh:  

putting lv50 (daily quests) in it to spend 15 minutes of your lifetime at turba making those crappy quests

like ( we have to go insite CS o.o ok we instant kill every mob <- but we have to wait like 1 minute before the dogs spawn )

then we must wait 30 seconds before the door opens  :p_omg:  after that we runn into the second room again 1 minute wait  :heh: 

again 30 seconds for the door XD another freaking room :heh:  :heh: again wait 1 minute again 30 for the door XD then we see the 

gandharva room we must wait 30 seconds to open the gandharva room ( ppls brains are boiling right now ) after they killed gandharva they are like YESSS FINALY THOSE QUESTS ARE DONE I HOPE I HAVE TO NEVER MAKE IT AGAIN 

next day repeat :thx:  you know what i mean? :heh: 

#8 UNDERtheDARKmoon

UNDERtheDARKmoon

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 249 posts
  • LocationFrance

Posted 26 November 2017 - 11:43 PM

ive missed your posts 

thx i appriciate it  :p_idea: 

#9 FireBee

FireBee

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 204 posts

Posted 27 November 2017 - 12:08 AM

yo Sandy :D i`ve readed what you posted but how are they even able to call turba boring? they made it boring they made it easy

like this 

-> all quests got related to turba got deleted ( only not the scrolls )

-> they replaced it with ( temperions quest )

-> they give possession beast at lv1 without putting any effort to get it wich i call (boring)

guys think back xD we grinded and quested at turba killing everything and questing everything to 

get PB then we had to make an party for ruins of lamands to get the last part of the quest 

after we got the PB we wer so happy and we felt the ( achievment ) of getting it 

also why did they remove the other PB skills <- it was fun to kill alot mobs and enjoy getting those skills <- i dono why exacly

it made PB alot more boring 

how to make turba even more boring  :heh:

putting lv50 (daily quests) in it to spend 15 minutes of your lifetime at turba making those crappy quests

like ( we have to go insite CS o.o ok we instant kill every mob <- but we have to wait like 1 minute before the dogs spawn )

then we must wait 30 seconds before the door opens  :p_omg:  after that we runn into the second room again 1 minute wait  :heh:

again 30 seconds for the door XD another freaking room :heh:  :heh: again wait 1 minute again 30 for the door XD then we see the 

gandharva room we must wait 30 seconds to open the gandharva room ( ppls brains are boiling right now ) after they killed gandharva they are like YESSS FINALY THOSE QUESTS ARE DONE I HOPE I HAVE TO NEVER MAKE IT AGAIN 

next day repeat :thx:  you know what i mean? :heh:

This game is all about  'The Grind' and like other people who play these games we moan about it but love 'The Grind'. Lower level content is now being skipped for fear of new players getting bored trying to grind up levels, even though Helium stated that 'There has never been as much content' this content only applies to end game characters. Gone are the days were you would spam chat and hang outside ROL in the hope of getting a party for your PB, I do miss the previous version of this game that made it a conquest to get to max level and not just use a level 89 boost, Christ what ere they thinking when they switched this item on.

#10 Hyposonic

Hyposonic

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 35 posts
  • Server:The One And Only

Posted 27 November 2017 - 05:04 AM

I main WL, and WL gets some serious action. You dive into enemies outnumbered hoping not to get wrecked by sin. You CC all of them and spin to win while you run, but am I running? Half the time I'm a distraction and annoying, I can pull the team away and make them look in the wrong direction. If I escape behind a rock, don't forget about me :) I'll be back shortly with more cc. I am the reason we win many team fights and I can catch a few kills to. When I pb I am a monster, can't cc me but i can cc into aoe smash all. But no heal, so careful timing, use under rad. This is my experience of WL and I still love playing it. Lastly, I've seen 5 WL in one FOC recently, all in darkest. Not a dead class, haha xD

Edited by Hyposonic, 27 November 2017 - 05:05 AM.

#11 DRAGONMANdavid1

DRAGONMANdavid1

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 286 posts
  • LocationEurope

Posted 27 November 2017 - 07:40 AM

@UNDERtheDARKmoon

when you dont enjoying play requiem and keep making a rude posts so why not leave a requiem and play somethink else ... like elsword

as i said many times requiem died when joined to warportal (rip memento mori)

#12 UNDERtheDARKmoon

UNDERtheDARKmoon

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 249 posts
  • LocationFrance

Posted 27 November 2017 - 10:47 AM

I main WL, and WL gets some serious action. You dive into enemies outnumbered hoping not to get wrecked by sin. You CC all of them and spin to win while you run, but am I running? Half the time I'm a distraction and annoying, I can pull the team away and make them look in the wrong direction. If I escape behind a rock, don't forget about me :) I'll be back shortly with more cc. I am the reason we win many team fights and I can catch a few kills to. When I pb I am a monster, can't cc me but i can cc into aoe smash all. But no heal, so careful timing, use under rad. This is my experience of WL and I still love playing it. Lastly, I've seen 5 WL in one FOC recently, all in darkest. Not a dead class, haha xD

cool  :p_idea: 

#13 UNDERtheDARKmoon

UNDERtheDARKmoon

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 249 posts
  • LocationFrance

Posted 27 November 2017 - 10:48 AM

@UNDERtheDARKmoon

when you dont enjoying play requiem and keep making a rude posts so why not leave a requiem and play somethink else ... like elsword

as i said many times requiem died when joined to warportal (rip memento mori)

i do play alot other games  :heh:  :heh:  :heh:  :heh:  :heh: on ps4 .....  :yawn:  

#14 xXAleXx

xXAleXx

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 941 posts
  • LocationMexico

Posted 27 November 2017 - 02:30 PM

Hi

#15 UNDERtheDARKmoon

UNDERtheDARKmoon

Amateur Blogger

• Members