November 29th Ragnarok RE:START Maintenance - Page 3 - News & Events - WarpPortal Community Forums

Photo

November 29th Ragnarok RE:START Maintenance

94 replies to this topic

#51 Lilp

Lilp

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 542 posts
  • Playing:Ragnarok Online
  • Server:Loki Classic Server

Posted 29 November 2017 - 11:28 AM

Camp, can you not put the rideword hat in the cash shop.  You stated that mvp drops will craft headgear w/o silvervine needed.

Campitor, on 29 Aug 2017 - 1:07 PM, said:snapback.png

Making MVPing Rewarding:
In general we want to also increase the desirability of these monsters for everyday hunting. So what we're planning is:

• Use MVP drops to start crafting certain headgears without a silvervine requirement.

Campitor, on 28 Nov 2017 - 2:26 PM, said:snapback.png

• Week 2
  • Rideword Hat Event Starts
  • Rideword hat will be made available this month as a questing reward. It will use MVP Items as the quest requirement They will also be available through the cash shop during the same period.
  •  

:dunno:

Edited by Lilp, 29 November 2017 - 11:28 AM.

#52 Spoon

Spoon

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1072 posts
  • Playing:Nothing

Posted 29 November 2017 - 11:29 AM

Camp, can you not put the rideword hat in the cash shop. You stated that mvp drops will craft headgear w/o silvervine needed.

Campitor, on 29 Aug 2017 - 1:07 PM, said:snapback.png

Campitor, on 28 Nov 2017 - 2:26 PM, said:snapback.png

:dunno:

I imagine the WP staff reading these like HA HA...GOT'EM

Edited by Spoon, 29 November 2017 - 11:30 AM.

#53 Shanedude

Shanedude

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 904 posts

Posted 29 November 2017 - 11:30 AM

And theyre getting this zeny to buy Silvervine boxes from buying illegally hacked item/bot farm third party companies.

But people think these zeny buying players are innocent and justified...

Ban some zeny buyers please.

#54 Stephcake

Stephcake

Too Legit To Quit

• Banned
  • 1041 posts
  • Twitter:stephstiel
  • LocationUK
  • Server:Odin

Posted 29 November 2017 - 11:30 AM

What i don't really get is why it have to be a silvervine based event in every maintenance/week? Can you calm down a little bit?
Economy is super bad right now, a lot of items got inflated by 50-100% with just a little bit of time. And you really don't want to see this on a 4-months-old server.
There is no end game or anything to do for people who already maxed out. So they only buying silvervine left and right because they know all good gear will definitely come from silvervine.

For a god sake. Wake up, and start take care your server seriously.

Agreed. Prices would be way less ridiculous if not almost every aspect of the game somehow tied into silvervine OR if there was a better way to get silvervine ingame (i.e. decent kill quests).

#55 bigbanks

bigbanks

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 110 posts
  • Playing:Nothing

Posted 29 November 2017 - 11:32 AM

Seeing as how the MvPing scene is already pretty dead (same 2-3 people @ different times of the day), wouldn't taking the Rideword Hat out of the cash shop motivate at least a FEW people to stop sitting in town and form groups to actually try and compete at MvPs or do you guys really just prefer when people toss their cash at the game with their ~*cute*~ hats to sit in town with nothing to do? 

Adding this crap to the cash shop just makes it so much less rewarding for people that actually do go out of their way to kill MvPs..

I mean, I doubt it would change much with the current state of the game but come on, give people some motivation to actually do something in the game. Not everything needs to be in the cash shop or purchasable through silvervines/KP. -_-'s lame.

HELLLOOooOOOOo PLS RESPOND

I definitely agree. The game has just become Silvervine Online. The only gears that are only obtainable with farming/items are the ones from 2004 (?)...you know...like the spore hat, crown of ancient queen, etc. Why aren't there more things to do without cash shop junk? Give us things that you *can't* get with silvervine. Also: stop saying silvervine is "obtainable without paying money," with 5 pieces/mini boss kill and a cap per month: you can't even afford the 200 minimum to create the headgears.

#56 iSeenUB4

iSeenUB4

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 105 posts
  • Server:Botdin

Posted 29 November 2017 - 11:55 AM

The solution is to sell WSS/Blue Herbs and other commonly botted items through an NPC
https://forums.warpp...e-to-find-them/
Let's all go vote for top 100 official server iRO

#57 ElenaGilbert

ElenaGilbert

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1186 posts
  • LocationAUSTRALIA , QLD!!
  • Server:Classic

Posted 29 November 2017 - 01:00 PM

dnt put rideword hat on cash shop pls, 

#58 lamaslo

lamaslo

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 144 posts
  • Twitter:https://twitter.com/CoCoCov
  • LocationChile
  • Server:Re:Start Odin

Posted 29 November 2017 - 01:06 PM

dont put rideword hat on cash shop please!!! 

#59 Gionn

Gionn

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 69 posts

Posted 29 November 2017 - 01:07 PM

There's a saying - the pessimist looks down and hits his head. The optimist looks up and loses his footing. The realist looks forward and adjusts his path accordingly.

-Ezekiel

#60 Magus

Magus

Magnus Exorcismus

• RO1 Production
  • 670 posts

Posted 29 November 2017 - 01:10 PM

Server is open.

#61 Navy

Navy

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 295 posts

Posted 29 November 2017 - 01:28 PM

How/when can we get the santa poring costume? Or is that just starting next week?

#62 VModCinnamon

VModCinnamon

Tranquility

• VMod Retired
  • 16663 posts

Posted 29 November 2017 - 01:36 PM

How/when can we get the santa poring costume? Or is that just starting next week?

It should start on December 1st, at least for the redemption promotion.

Week 1
  • Santa Poring Costume Event Spend 1000 points from Dec 1-15 and get a costume that gives bonuses during December  (Rewards will also be available rarely through this year's Christmas Event.)

#63 SoulLoki

SoulLoki

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 34 posts

Posted 29 November 2017 - 01:46 PM

Please block Raphael's area of Vending and Chat creating.  :/

#64 Telf

Telf

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 43 posts

Posted 29 November 2017 - 01:52 PM

Why no Rideword hat on the cash shop?

LOL, these old players never wanna lose the gap

how does selling these hats affect the server?

MVP-items only really?

all the previleged players will now be more previleged.

Sell them too on the Kafra Shop so that people with money can buy and play?

#65 Telf

Telf

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 43 posts

Posted 29 November 2017 - 01:55 PM

WIll you be kind enough the tell where this NPC is...?

#66 Navy

Navy

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 295 posts

Posted 29 November 2017 - 02:11 PM

Froma  guildy 111 235 ish

#67 VModCinnamon

VModCinnamon

Tranquility

• VMod Retired
  • 16663 posts

Posted 29 November 2017 - 02:13 PM

For the Event Raffler NPC, please visit Prontera town and while in-game plug the following command to get re-directed to the location:

/navi prontera 107/244

#68 TamarisART

TamarisART

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 128 posts

Posted 29 November 2017 - 02:24 PM

Can we please disable the announcement of him outside of prontera?

I don't want to read about him while hanging out in geffen

Edited by TamarisART, 29 November 2017 - 02:29 PM.

#69 xxpoopoxx

xxpoopoxx

I am New.

• Banned
  • 3 posts

Posted 29 November 2017 - 02:49 PM

Why no Rideword hat on the cash shop?

LOL, these old players never wanna lose the gap

how does selling these hats affect the server?

MVP-items only really?

all the previleged players will now be more previleged.

Sell them too on the Kafra Shop so that people with money can buy and play?

What do you mean, privileged? All the most privileged players are the ones that spend all their cash to buy silvervines and sell them for zeny (or the players who run a gazillion bots). You're calling players who go out of their way to ~play~ the game privileged????? WaT?

????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????

#70 Undying

Undying

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1329 posts
  • LocationBoston
  • Server:Odin

Posted 29 November 2017 - 02:55 PM

Veteran Privilege is the cause of all of the problems. New players only make 76 zeny for every 1,000,000 zeny a vet makes.

#71 Aromat

Aromat

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 73 posts

Posted 29 November 2017 - 03:21 PM

Thx to this event, every single alchemist will ragequit when they see whats going on with the prices from fabric blueherbs immo hearts and and and... they spend hundret Millions in this items..

Not much words to say what WP did agian (and again)^^

Sorry for my english 

Edited by Aromat, 29 November 2017 - 03:21 PM.

#72 ad0l

ad0l

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1068 posts
  • Server:thor

Posted 29 November 2017 - 03:46 PM

i tried betting 10 times and i always got strawberry , well its not bad but not worth to sink my hard earned zeny , good luck at gambling guys :heh:

#73 Dunnow

Dunnow

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 157 posts

Posted 29 November 2017 - 04:14 PM

So after we've done a full rotation except for Enriched Ori, it's left to say: 50% of the raffles _suck_. You should reconsider hotfixing the rates/chances of this 'event', if you want it to be a real Zeny sink.

Clip -> 7k ea try -> 1:~1500 chance and 1-2 Red Gems as consolation is okayish imo.

Bloody Branch -> 43k ea try -> 1:10,000 chance and 1 (!!!) DB as consolation --> this sucks super bad. 10k*43k -> 430m (excluded the DB's) for a Bloody Branch... no comment.

OCA -> 39k ea try -> 1:10,000 chance and 1-10 Blue Herbs as consolation --> it's okayish, if you can vend Blue Herbs for 7091 Zeny, you're even making profit on avrg without even considering the OCA (Nice zenysink, with a chance of OCA)

Battle Manualx4 --> 70k ea try -> 1:3500 chance and 1-3 Fabrics as consolation --> super bad. 

Bubble Gumx4 -> 70k ea try -> 1:3500 chance and 1-2 Alcohol as consolation -> better than Manuals, since alcohol>Fabrics, but still bad.

Amistr Bag -> 7k ea try --> 1:2500 chance and 1-2 Yellow Gems as consolation --> rather good deal

OPB -> 64k ea try --> 1:3500 chance and 1-2 Immortal Hearts as consolation --> Wow, who thought of this? This will not have 1 try in the next days.

SV100 -> 42k ea try --> 1:9,000 chance and 1-20 Strawberries as consolation --> This is super bad as well.

Enriched Elux4 --> 31k ea try --> 1:650 chance and 1 Rough Elunium as consolation --> This just instantly dropped the price of Elus by ~150k ea. Considering this the price of Elus is 155k right now, this influenced the market on a super nice level. Good Job on this

Enriched Ori ---> Wasn't here yet, but prolly same as E.Elu. 

So, if you'll take the consolation price and the chance into consideration, you'd make a profit with E.Elu & E.Ori and OCA (Up to ~7.1k price for B-Herbs), only pay a little more for Amistr Bag and Clip, but the rest of the items (50:50) is INCREDIBLY bad and won't drain a single zeny from the server after the first hype is gone. You really should have made up the numbers better, or fix them now.

Drop the price for OPB roll to 10k ea, BBG ~13k ea, BM ~7k ea, BB either drop the price or increase the amount of DB's to 1-10..

#74 yoyoninetail

yoyoninetail

Amateur Blogger

• Banned
  • 168 posts

Posted 29 November 2017 - 04:26 PM

Lmfao the BB gamble is the dumbest thing ive ever seen. 43k for a DB and the number goes up to 9999? Are you serious?

#75 poohkey

poohkey

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 13 posts

Posted 29 November 2017 - 09:12 PM

INCREDIBLY bad and won't drain a single zeny from the server after the first hype is gone. 

nope, it drains zenny, i think you dont really understand what zenny sink is. it remove zenny in game and not circulate in market anymore. 

Reply to this topic

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users