Being a new player sucks. - Proposals and Suggestions - WarpPortal Community Forums

Photo

Being a new player sucks.

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
1 reply to this topic

#1 CodeJerry

CodeJerry

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 45 posts

Posted 29 November 2017 - 11:41 AM

Here's why (accidently early post am editing)

No guides 

-Lack of direction for new players

-punished for learning outside guides (Costs more zeny and time you could be used to level)

-The guides that are posted are hard to find (Forums)

-No stat reset or skill reset. I don't see why all characters can't have atleast one at any level  Instead of forcing players to use builds and guides which you never tell them.

Nobody wants you

-Most Guilds demand certain classes and levels

-No parties are interested unless your geared.

No cash

-Earning cash at lvl 99 and lvl 30 is laughable difference. This game needs more items that new players can farm and sell to higher lvl players.

-Equips like undershirt that are mostly for new players selling for like 2million?

-Cash shop items are mostly useless until higher levels.

Nothing to do (AKA boring)

-Events and quests are all out of reach until higher level.

-No good gears to farm at low levels. Even undershirt you need to be at least 70 with good gear and heals

Also I am not hating but its really hard to get my friends to play and keep playing because of how lame it is. I mean i could give them better gear which alot of guilds do but it really takes away from earning the gear yourself which sadly i think most players have lost the feeling of how much fun that can be. Giving them items which are easy for me to obtain now just doesn't cut it. It does make it easier but it doesn't give them reason to stay playing.

Edited by CodeJerry, 29 November 2017 - 12:01 PM.

#2 Morlord

Morlord

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1433 posts
  • LocationOver There-->
  • Playing:Ragnarok Online
  • Server:Odin

Posted 29 November 2017 - 11:44 AM

Also starting without the personality quiz or choosing your own class after finishing it, will not yield in a novice weapon for your desired class, making it harder to start with especially when going for weak classes i.e. FS Aco.

No Rental Gear in the cash shop, classic had rental gear were great options for low level players.

Edited by Morlord, 29 November 2017 - 01:04 PM.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users