Masterling Quest Turn-In Infinite? - Bug Reporting - WarpPortal Community Forums

Photo

Masterling Quest Turn-In Infinite?

• Please log in to reply
2 replies to this topic

#1 diggityman

diggityman

I am New.

• New Members
  • 2 posts
  • Twitter:diggityman
  • LocationEarth
  • Playing:Ragnarok Online 2
  • Server:Odin

Posted 01 December 2017 - 02:08 AM

So i noticed that the startup quest item drops from masterling even after you have it in your inventory or even completed the quest. This is in the starter zone. Dont know if this is a Bug/Exploit or if its just a repeatable quest. But i tested it an farmed up a total or 100 of the Item. (After turning it in the quest the first time). I was able to turn in 92 of the 100 items again. 8 items seemed to disappear after turning it in. I believe to fast. I didn't do this to level or anything i wanted to test it out. The toon was also deleted. So if it is a bug i didn't wanted to exploit it. So to the GM's/Admin's or whoever is it a Bug/Exploit or is it just a repeatable quest, Thanks If it is a bug/Exploit i hope this post helps fix it. If its repeatable the Newbies can Earn 100-115k EXP in about 20-25 mins. Varies on your dedication and speed.  

Sancitine Lv24 Acolyte / Lvl 27 Alchemist
Chibibunneh Lvl12 Magician / Lvl9 Chef
WastedWander Lvl7 Swordman / Lvl18 Blacksmith
Desperoy Lvl12 Alter / Lvl9 Artisan

bn_ro2.png

#2 mscocca

mscocca

Amateur Blogger

• RO2 Community Representative
  • 353 posts
  • LocationRome, Italy

Posted 01 December 2017 - 05:44 AM

Hello diggityman,

thank you for submitting your worries through this report. 

This was considered as a bug in the past and at the very beginning Warpportal fixed it so the quest starter item "Rare Jellopy" wouldn't drop after the completion of the quest. Though, last year Warpportal decided to make the item drop even after the completion of the quest and also made the quest available for Noels. 

This means there's no anomaly nor exploit in being able to accept the quest over and over.

Thank you very much,

see you in game!

:p_love:

Edited by mscocca, 01 December 2017 - 05:47 AM.

#3 diggityman

diggityman

I am New.

• New Members
  • 2 posts
  • Twitter:diggityman
  • LocationEarth

Posted 02 December 2017 - 05:25 PM

no problem and thanks for clearing things up

0 user(s) are reading this topic