my xmas expectations ! :)) - Requiem Community Chat - WarpPortal Community Forums

Photo
- - - - -

my xmas expectations ! :))

• Please log in to reply
3 replies to this topic

#1 UNDERtheDARKmoon

UNDERtheDARKmoon

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 249 posts
  • LocationFrance
  • Playing:Requiem
  • Server:Trifri

Posted 02 December 2017 - 02:25 AM

​before i start talking about that somthing biside that i hope that they finaly react to the 100+ tickets i have sended

​bec i waited over a year for an reaction but still have none about that my other account got hacked so  :heh:  thats 1 of them hahaha

​would be an good present  :p_idea: 

​so there we start

​1) i hope they add the senta bosses back ! 

​2) i hope they gonna add new xmas card rewards

​3) i hope they change the wingrider song bec thats already on it for years :wall: 

​4) add back the s1 xmas costumes as an drop from the son of senta boss  

​5) upper class job change event would be an good present too  :p_idea: 

​6) change the daily quest in killing just 1 raid instead of so many monsters / tiny bosses

​put it on the BT raid for lv90s and for the lower lvls prince gradin or somthing or atleast let gandharva spawn in nova

​going insite the dungeon takes more time then killing all other mobs xD xmas present which saves over 2500 minutes a year\

​7) add an xmas event NPC wher you can turnin event cards for special rewards would be an good idea 

​8) create lv 69-89 dungeon into an nonopen dungeon so not everyone sees echother in it and its easyer to farm for everyone

​bec when you go insite of it now you cant farm bec ther too many ppl !  :hmm: 

​9) if the team of requiem isnt gonna add atleast somthing from this try to imagen how boring xmas is gonna be  

​dont listen to helium about the xmas event guys o.o he will ruin it like Halloween if you flow him  :blahblah: 

​lv89 jump?  :ic:  ​a walnut idea XD how to get lant ( the helium quest ) second generation of walnut ideas  :ic:

​how to make it whorse ? adding candys which you need 2k from with 200 atmas for 1x 30% reinf succes third generation of walnut ideas

​season 2 of walnut ideas starting ( turkeys etc event ) this event was specialy made for +30 lv90 dakest ppl how must the weak lv89 jumpers feel right now together with the others? XD they get 1 hitted by it duhhhh + they are getting kicked out of the Turkey partys

​so they wont be enjoying the event this year goodluck helium with an event which is useless for the other ppl biside +30 darkest

​how does the xmas event end up ? if this helium dude ruins xmas belive me alot players will quit requiem forever  :thx: 

​thx for reading this and plz give reactions about it  :p_hi: 

#2 FireBee

FireBee

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 204 posts

Posted 02 December 2017 - 09:49 AM

1) i hope they add the senta bosses back !  - exploited too much

​2) i hope they gonna add new xmas card rewards - These need to be updated

​3) i hope they change the wingrider song bec thats already on it for years  :wall:  - yes, think you included the wrong youtube link :D

​4) add back the s1 xmas costumes as an drop from the son of senta boss  - bring back ones slightly tweaked so they can not be exchanged

​5) upper class job change event would be an good present too   :p_idea:  - do these really need to be in game anymore?

​7) add an xmas event NPC wher you can turnin event cards for special rewards would be an good idea - Defo

​8) create lv 69-89 dungeon into an nonopen dungeon so not everyone sees echother in it and its easyer to farm for everyone ​bec when you go insite of it now you cant farm bec ther too many ppl !  - more closed instances on events also

Edited by FireBee, 02 December 2017 - 09:50 AM.

#3 aavo

aavo

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 32 posts
  • Playing:Nothing

Posted 03 December 2017 - 12:01 AM

A 50% reinforce forge is all i hope.
I dont have any sort of expectations anymore.

#4 UNDERtheDARKmoon

UNDERtheDARKmoon

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 249 posts
  • LocationFrance
  • Server:Trifri

Posted 03 December 2017 - 06:46 AM

1) i hope they add the senta bosses back !  - exploited too much

​2) i hope they gonna add new xmas card rewards - These need to be updated

​3) i hope they change the wingrider song bec thats already on it for years  :wall:  - yes, think you included the wrong youtube link :D

​4) add back the s1 xmas costumes as an drop from the son of senta boss  - bring back ones slightly tweaked so they can not be exchanged

​5) upper class job change event would be an good present too   :p_idea:  - do these really need to be in game anymore?

​7) add an xmas event NPC wher you can turnin event cards for special rewards would be an good idea - Defo

​8) create lv 69-89 dungeon into an nonopen dungeon so not everyone sees echother in it and its easyer to farm for everyone ​bec when you go insite of it now you cant farm bec ther too many ppl !  - more closed instances on events also

-_- THAT SONGGGGGGGG

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users