Where does the NPC that changes slug bullet into consumbles? - Expanded Classes - WarpPortal Community Forums

Photo
- - - - -

Where does the NPC that changes slug bullet into consumbles?

• Please log in to reply
8 replies to this topic

#1 Farce

Farce

I made it Off Topic

• New Members
  • 22 posts

Posted 03 December 2017 - 04:36 AM

As rebel awakening arrived the Slug bullets are now unusable and cant be equipped. It was said in the update it will change to consumable and can be change through a NPC. I dont know where it was located. Pls tell if you know..

#2 mildcontempt

mildcontempt

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 3483 posts
  • Playing:Ragnarok Online
  • Server:Chaos

Posted 03 December 2017 - 05:28 PM

Not sure but you can buy the consumable version from the vending machine that sells bullets (last listed item). 

#3 Farce

Farce

I made it Off Topic

• New Members
  • 22 posts

Posted 03 December 2017 - 11:07 PM

I already bought slug bullets and they are now unusable which is stated at the update. I already found the NPC but the update still not done to that NPC i guess which the bullet still not available on him.  

#4 Nirvanna21

Nirvanna21

They pay me to post.

• Members
  • 9553 posts
  • LocationNew Zealand

Posted 04 December 2017 - 12:34 AM

I already bought slug bullets and they are now unusable which is stated at the update. I already found the NPC but the update still not done to that NPC i guess which the bullet still not available on him.  

Slug Shot using the 120 MISC item, this item does not equip but is required and consumed upon use of the item.

Other shotgun skills use regular bullets.

#5 Farce

Farce

I made it Off Topic

• New Members
  • 22 posts

Posted 06 December 2017 - 01:24 PM

Update stated that they "Added a NPC which can exchange the Slugshot bullets into item consumable called Slug Bullet. The older slug bullets are not available for use." This is the NPC i want to know the where its location.

#6 Nirvanna21

Nirvanna21

They pay me to post.

• Members
  • 9553 posts
  • LocationNew Zealand

Posted 06 December 2017 - 01:27 PM

Update stated that they "Added a NPC which can exchange the Slugshot bullets into item consumable called Slug Bullet. The older slug bullets are not available for use." This is the NPC i want to know the where its location.

No idea where to exchange them sorry, only know where to buy the Slug Bullets.

#7 mildcontempt

mildcontempt

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 3483 posts

Posted 06 December 2017 - 01:29 PM

It's not really a huge deal to not be able to convert... unless for some reason you had hoarded thousands of the slugs beforehand. 

#8 Farce

Farce

I made it Off Topic

• New Members
  • 22 posts

Posted 07 December 2017 - 04:43 AM

its ok now.. They already updated the vending machine. After the maintenance they didnt update the slug bullets in the vending machine thats why im confused. Tnx guys

#9 mildcontempt

mildcontempt

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 3483 posts

Posted 07 December 2017 - 01:25 PM

... they had as of last week... was the last item in the vending machine, like I posted a few days ago. /shrug

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users