Guys what do you think of unfrozen shadow set? - Page 3 - Ragnarok Online Community Chat - WarpPortal Community Forums

Photo
- - - - -

Guys what do you think of unfrozen shadow set?

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
55 replies to this topic

#51 1299150619045824270

Too Legit To Quit

• Banned
  • 1272 posts

Posted 08 December 2017 - 03:01 AM

Unfrozen shadow set already been granted after maintenance. Maybe I should make a thread also. "Guys, what do you think of Tempest Set? Penetration Set?

This is fine but the requirement is same:

1 Samurai Card
Kill Samurai Specter 350 times
Etc..etc

#52 Kusanagisama

Kusanagisama

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 4243 posts
  • Playing:Ragnarok Online
  • Server:Chaos

Posted 08 December 2017 - 09:17 AM

Unfrozen shadow set already been granted after maintenance. Maybe I should make a thread also. "Guys, what do you think of Tempest Set? Penetration Set?

This is fine but the requirement is same:

1 Samurai Card
Kill Samurai Specter 350 times
Etc..etc

Well, Jerbear has already started hoarding materials for his Tempest set.

#53 irolockongmr

irolockongmr

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 286 posts
  • LocationRune-Midgard
  • Server:iRO Thor, pRO Valkyrie

Posted 08 December 2017 - 06:31 PM

so what now, people going to level in chaos where it's alive in pvm and leveling then transfer to thor for woe?  :heh:

i tried playing in thor =)) i couldn't even level my 100/AB cause there aren't any people in TI. yes there aren't "any" and if there are, they usually are just a specific team.

P.S sorry actual topic, rofl

Time zones might be an angle as well. Also, not to generalize but most players in Thor have been playing since the last decade. We are probably young adults now working in daytime. We probably play mostly in the late evenings, early mornings and in full weekends. This includes me :p_laugh: 

@video

I though my  Intel core i5 will burn that time xD . but anywaym i'm too nervous to play that time :heh:especially my job that time is guard the barricade against the sura GM who keeps bugging himself at the barricades or destroying it

@Topic

on the second though , when i see the quest and few consideration....maybe kingbird shadows is my needed set xD. but is it true that 100 mdef will make you harder to froze?

I previously used my Intel Core Pentium V? to play and my graphics really burned hard especially in my last videos. Good that I transitioned to a new Intel Core i7 gaming laptop (worked my a** out for this) just to have a better gaming experience. It was a huge return as I was able to perform better in WOE (no graphics problem) and have a better video editing.

I also heard about those shady "bugging" and "abusive" activities just to gain an advantage in the siege. :p_sad: Either proven or not, our hustle gaming proved to be victorious.  :p_idea:

100 mdef grants you immunity to frozen status. i forgot other benefits :v

Oh! This is something new  :p_omg:

if u want to play in thor for woe/pvp u better choose a char that can solo from lvl 1 to 175 like doram,ranger,rebel,gx and other there's no ti party in our server only if ur in a guild or playing with ur friends since we have a low population 400 to 500+ ordinary day then 700+ every woe  :heh:  

hope they change that account bound in unfrozen set i dont know what benefits it gives in pvm but im sure it will not have big impact on it right? since a lot of people keep saying that woe/pvp is dead in chaos only pvm is alive  :heh:

My observation so far is that you need a support group for leveling. I suggest looking for the Eden Kitcheneers / Kitchenette people in "Eden Kitchen" for parties. Usually, they organize TI parties after dinner time like 7pm onwards (GMT+8) if they are on.

Edited by SetsunaGmr, 08 December 2017 - 06:32 PM.

#54 AkaneSwifthand

AkaneSwifthand

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 313 posts

Posted 09 December 2017 - 05:05 AM

It's kinda fun if it's really alive (define alive please, 5 people is not alive but anyway) because Chaos has way more people.

I'm still waiting for a merge,both servers really need it (Chaos need more pvp/woe and thor more pvm); I was trying to play RO again due to Rebel Awakening but WoE and PvP is more dead than ever, i can find more PvP in Pokemon Diamond/Pearl than here.

Merge, yeah it will bring a lively server for... 4 months like the history of mergers shows us

Then slowly bleed until we are back to Ymir : D

#55 Icarus05

Icarus05

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1051 posts
  • LocationPhilippines
  • Server:thor during woe

Posted 09 December 2017 - 06:55 AM

100 mdef grants you immunity to frozen status. i forgot other benefits :v

That's neet,  brb time to change my set <3

so i need to have friends in thor to actually participate in stuff eh?  :pif:

My guild offers RPM to all when we are short in men, especially at bio4, and gramps.

I also heard about those shady "bugging" and "abusive" activities just to gain an advantage in the siege. :p_sad: Either proven or not, our hustle gaming proved to be victorious. 

I'll just pm you about that. I also heard about it and i'm getting a little bit suspecious. but yes, you're right. Skills VS P2P xD (pay to win )

#56 Sewasan

Sewasan

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1195 posts

Posted 09 December 2017 - 01:12 PM

That's neet,  brb time to change my set <3

My guild offers RPM to all when we are short in men, especially at bio4, and gramps.

I'll just pm you about that. I also heard about it and i'm getting a little bit suspecious. but yes, you're right. Skills VS P2P xD (pay to win )

100 mdef was a thing since Black Rosary came, gives you frozen immunity, stone curse immunity and close to 50% magic reduction (from any kind) is pretty sweet, most supports actually use it because all his benefits (i think is pretty much a standard for characters like AB in woe, unless you are being sarcastic lel), i used with my sorc since years ago.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users