December 6th Ragnarok RE:START Maintenance - Page 14 - News & Events - WarpPortal Community Forums

Photo

December 6th Ragnarok RE:START Maintenance

378 replies to this topic

#326 iSeenUB4

iSeenUB4

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 105 posts
  • Playing:Ragnarok Online
  • Server:Botdin

Posted 06 December 2017 - 06:41 PM

Have you ever thought about, you know, asking the community more than a day ahead about these dumb things you keep adding? Hell, make a damn poll to get an idea how many people absolutely hate the choices you're making.

It's funny how community suggestions are so much better than WP's because hey guess what, apparently we all care more about the server than the company running it - or rather, they only care about making money from it and nothing else.

Did you know? Polling is not allowed on WP

Did something like that and got censored. Freedom of Speech has left the room

Was trying to poll how much ppl think WP has horrible decision making

#327 Roupasparaofrodo

Roupasparaofrodo

I made it Off Topic

• New Members
  • 11 posts

Posted 06 December 2017 - 07:00 PM

Waiting this maintenance like...

3LNThu.gif

Warpportal staff is definitely feeling very attacked right now!

#328 VModCinnamon

VModCinnamon

Tranquility

• VMod Retired
  • 16663 posts

Posted 06 December 2017 - 07:24 PM

Did you know? Polling is not allowed on WP

Did something like that and got censored. Freedom of Speech has left the room

Was trying to poll how much ppl think WP has horrible decision making

The staff will have to create the polls under their voice, this is as instructed to the moderation of the forum.

By posting here, it is expected of a user to comply with the rules, should a post go out of the norm it will be handled accordingly. Being said, "Freedom of Speech" is restrained and shaped by the standing rules, in which we all must adhere to. So be a post made in means to violate the rules, it will be trimmed/handled of course, calling this act a form of thought control is unkind.

#329 Ryuuz0

Ryuuz0

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 222 posts
  • Server:Re:Start

Posted 06 December 2017 - 08:03 PM

failed 3x in a row from +4 to +5 my Rideword Hat [1] , thanks time to log in just for WoE nothing else im gonna do <3

kinda curious how many people gonna quit the next days :thinking:

Edited by Ryuuz0, 06 December 2017 - 08:04 PM.

#330 nitaantsingha

nitaantsingha

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 42 posts

Posted 06 December 2017 - 08:06 PM

is there any way to check when i spent kp?

#331 reikum

reikum

I made it Off Topic

• New Members
  • 14 posts

Posted 06 December 2017 - 08:35 PM

Um.. . if you use silvervine for rideword hat, NPC said it cost 720 but when it comes to the NPC takes your silvervine it takes 729 instead. Quite funny I'd said. . . .

#332 Death

Death

I am New.

• New Members
  • 1 posts

Posted 06 December 2017 - 09:07 PM

So we get 2 HD Elu for 1 Elu and 10 Silvervines, but we only get 1 HD Ori for 1 Ori and 10 Silvervines.  Is it supposed to be that way or is it broken?

#333 Patsu88

Patsu88

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 234 posts
  • Server:Renewal

Posted 06 December 2017 - 09:15 PM

failed 3x in a row from +4 to +5 my Rideword Hat [1] , thanks time to log in just for WoE nothing else im gonna do <3

kinda curious how many people gonna quit the next days :thinking:

you are complaining about breaking equipment when everyone complained about how easy would be to overupgrade?

#334 lmmortaI

lmmortaI

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 203 posts
  • Server:Odin

Posted 06 December 2017 - 09:31 PM

@VmodCinnamon @Camp please tell us a summary of the progression of the maintenance. What are already in game and what is still not yet implemented. Hopefully WOE is not the only day I will spent time in the game and the updates are pretty cool for everyone.

#335 duobi

duobi

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 49 posts

Posted 06 December 2017 - 09:40 PM

can't remember if this has been asked already or not.... how long will the rideword hat event go for?

#336 rhexis

rhexis

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 481 posts

Posted 06 December 2017 - 11:34 PM

WHat are the upgrade rates for HD Elu? 

#337 charz1n

charz1n

I made it Off Topic

• New Members
  • 11 posts

Posted 07 December 2017 - 12:49 AM

Please, stop ruining the server, just look at the number of players online, and the feedback that they r all giving. It is not so difficult to just listen, take into account all of that, or at least the main concern of the players.

Well, in any case, its up to u all... just know that if u are all thinking about money with these events(which by the way, are kinda ridiculous.. This server UNPLAYABLE for new players[and its beggining to be unplayable even for the olders], no new player can do these quests, let alone make money, levelup, without spending cash on the game), each maintenance that u do without taking the concern of the players, less money u will get...

To the point where this server will be deactivated... 

Please, TAKE THE PLAYERS FEEDBACK INTO ACCOUNT. We all love ragnarok, but u are turning this love into hate with these nonsense.

Also, MVP drops to make the rideword hat.. Heroic Emblem? hello

Edited by charz1n, 07 December 2017 - 12:54 AM.

#338 iSeenUB4

iSeenUB4

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 105 posts

Posted 07 December 2017 - 12:50 AM

QIuMcNq.jpg

#339 iSeenUB4

iSeenUB4

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 105 posts

Posted 07 December 2017 - 12:57 AM

Video Author:
Extra Credit

Title: 

MMO Economies - Hyperinflation, Reserve Currencies & You! - Extra Credits

Good 8min video

#340 Rox09

Rox09

I made it Off Topic

• New Members
  • 17 posts
  • Playing:Nothing

Posted 07 December 2017 - 01:33 AM

Prontera 144, 197. Talk to it, Get items->Rideword Hat->Brownie Points

I dont receive any quest 

#341 OrionSlayeer

OrionSlayeer

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 132 posts

Posted 07 December 2017 - 04:41 AM

Ok then. @Campitor and staff

You have repeatedly dodged your player base by saying it´s a management decision.

I don´t know about you, but other than being a passionate RO players, I also graduated in Management with focus on Marketing. So please give this one message from me to the ghoul behind WP Marketing Strategy for Iro : Re:Peat.

This is not a conventional business model. Your first job is to identify the key points for a sustainable income creation.

1. In this case, you have a customer/user base generally older than your average gamer. We are mostly 23+ year old people. This is good. Older generally means stedyer incomes. Means more money to spend with leisure activities, like Ragnarok. Also means you need to respect us as consumers.

2. Customer satisfaction is the most important binding point for your offered product. If you want customer Loyalty (And you imensily need it for a sustainable business) , invest in keeping the players happy. And by keeping us happy I do not mean do everything players ask for. There are several experts in this community. These people have empirically tested know-how for questions of server health. Cut the bull-_- you are trying. We will always see throw your actions!

I´d be more than happy to pay2play or even pay for customs, just because I feel it´s fair. If you offer me a good product, I will hapilly pay. 

What you are doing with Iro: Re:peat is : Milking your cash cow as fast as possible before it dies, instead of healing it. Old players leaving, impossible enviorment for new players.

If you think that this won´t have consequences beyond this server, be assured, If you keep this course, the image of Warpportal will be wrecked. I for one, will never play any game managed by this company ever again, IF you keep this up.

You have a good product, with good potential in your hands. Apply some management skills from this century ! STAKEHOLDER VALUES MAN!

Until competence strikes back, I´m off and will be a WoE player only from now on. Until not even that is possible.

Good luck.

#342 2076171006134533343

I am New.

• New Members
  • 8 posts

Posted 07 December 2017 - 05:12 AM

He appears to be hiding in the walls we will be doing a restart friday to move him somewhere far more accessible.

If this is true, please tell us where to find the following:

• Ordinary Lubricant for 40% Chance
  • High Ranked Lubricant for 80% Chance
  • Sillit Pong for 100% Chance

If these turns out to be obtainable only the Kafra Shop, then I would have to call BS. You just forgot to implement it since these too can't be found anywhere as of this moment.

#343 helloyooji

helloyooji

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 339 posts

Posted 07 December 2017 - 05:19 AM

If these turns out to be obtainable only the Kafra Shop, then I would have to call BS. You just forgot to implement it since these too can't be found anywhere as of this moment.

The NPC is hidden in a wall right now, they'll relocate him on Friday.

#344 VModCinnamon

VModCinnamon

Tranquility

• VMod Retired
  • 16663 posts

Posted 07 December 2017 - 05:45 AM

If going by Renewal settings, the listed items are not sold through Kafra shop, but you will need to use X amount Silvervine Fruit for the exchange, it might be different for Re:Start so let's wait for an official response on the matter.

There is also the option of using 1m Zeny for a 5% desocket chance, which may be somewhat cheaper for some than using the lubricant items.

#345 lmmortaI

lmmortaI

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 203 posts

Posted 07 December 2017 - 06:27 AM

Card Removal is +999999 for me. It will really control the expensive upgraded gears and cards price in an Inflated economy. But I hope those required items for card removal will be accessible for all.

#346 bigbanks

bigbanks

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 110 posts

Posted 07 December 2017 - 07:03 AM

Camp, there's so many mvp items that are missing.

Here's some of the mvp item list that I can remember:

fang of hatii

heroic emblem

tiger skin

tiger footskin

osiris doll

baphoment doll

pocket watch

hatii Claw

crescent scythe 

sphinx hat

[1] jamadhar

forture sword

there's more... 

To make it easier for the GMs, here is the link to the MVPs: http://db.irowiki.or...ader=10#results

Also adding on this list:
Queen's Hair Ornament
Punisher
Ring Pommel Saber [3]
Grave Keeper's Sword
Orcish Sword
Monkey Circlet
Dark Blinder
Mage Coat

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Make the higher % drop items at 1 point value and increase them based on their drop rates. You have the exact drop rates, so you should be able to figure out appropriate exchange rates. If you want the community to compile this list for you, it's not a problem.

:ok: Bumping :ani_shy: in :dotdotdot: order :exlamation: to :an: bring :ani_bawi: attention :ani_bzz: to :ani_ag: this :ani_glare: issue. :hmm: 

#347 TestingROO

TestingROO

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 52 posts

Posted 07 December 2017 - 07:28 AM

why are people complaining about this maintenance?

what is wrong with it? i dont get it

#348 iSeenUB4

iSeenUB4

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 105 posts

Posted 07 December 2017 - 10:34 AM

Ok then. @Campitor and staff

You have repeatedly dodged your player base by saying it´s a management decision.

I don´t know about you, but other than being a passionate RO players, I also graduated in Management with focus on Marketing. So please give this one message from me to the ghoul behind WP Marketing Strategy for Iro : Re:Peat.

This is not a conventional business model. Your first job is to identify the key points for a sustainable income creation.

1. In this case, you have a customer/user base generally older than your average gamer. We are mostly 23+ year old people. This is good. Older generally means stedyer incomes. Means more money to spend with leisure activities, like Ragnarok. Also means you need to respect us as consumers.

2. Customer satisfaction is the most important binding point for your offered product. If you want customer Loyalty (And you imensily need it for a sustainable business) , invest in keeping the players happy. And by keeping us happy I do not mean do everything players ask for. There are several experts in this community. These people have empirically tested know-how for questions of server health. Cut the bull-_- you are trying. We will always see throw your actions!

I´d be more than happy to pay2play or even pay for customs, just because I feel it´s fair. If you offer me a good product, I will hapilly pay. 

What you are doing with Iro: Re:peat is : Milking your cash cow as fast as possible before it dies, instead of healing it. Old players leaving, impossible enviorment for new players.

If you think that this won´t have consequences beyond this server, be assured, If you keep this course, the image of Warpportal will be wrecked. I for one, will never play any game managed by this company ever again, IF you keep this up.

You have a good product, with good potential in your hands. Apply some management skills from this century ! STAKEHOLDER VALUES MAN!

Until competence strikes back, I´m off and will be a WoE player only from now on. Until not even that is possible.

Good luck.

Graduated in Communications with a focus on Digital Marketing. I don't have access to your analytics, but these points correlate with what I have gathered so far about your customer base and their opinion of your management. And I fully agree with them.

Cash Cows die from being overmilked eventually, beaten horses won't work here since you reanimated a dead horse into a cash cow

It doesn't feel like any of you play Ragnarok or played Ragnarok seriously at one point in the past. It feels like you guys are busy turning everything into mobile games or at least their incompatible format.

#349 Artegas

Artegas

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 25 posts

Posted 07 December 2017 - 11:25 AM

well i had so much hope for this game. At first i was really really happy it was costumes only in the cash shop.

too bad we all came to the realisation you guys only milk us. and let us play the game we don't even want.

this is goodbye for me. it was fun till it lasted

#350 MoonxKat

MoonxKat

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 12 posts

Posted 07 December 2017 - 11:52 AM

Maybe try fixing stuff like the maps first, ehh?

Reply to this topic

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users