They pay me to post.

• Members
  • 9553 posts
  • LocationNew Zealand
  • Playing:Ragnarok Online
  • Server:Chaos

Posted 11 December 2017 - 07:27 PM

This is regards to this.

Would you prefer to keep Ray of Genesis effects, go with Moon Slasher, go with Grand Cross or would you prefer a different skill all together?

Let me know RG community :U

#2 azumak1

azumak1

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1347 posts
  • Playing:Ragnarok Online
  • Server:Chaos!

Posted 13 December 2017 - 02:56 PM

Man that's a tough choice. During normal play, I'm most likely to be using CS+VP. After that, Moon Slasher comes out much more often that Overbrand lately. Mostly because I don't have to a precise cell target; I can just mash Moon Slasher until my skill delay is over and it procs to kill stragglers. And I only have level 3 lol. Overbrand has a much higher damage potential already, so Moon Slasher would need a pretty sizeable damage boost. Maybe skill cooldown reduction would be a good choice? It scales down with higher base levels so maybe it's not an issue (once again, I only have lvl 3).

I'd say OB and CS are out because of Old Casket. Something to make Grand Cross builds more viable would be really fun. Gaining Holy element is trivial nowadays so much of the HP sacrifice isn't an issue anymore. 

and just to be totally nuts because why not: Inspiration skill cooldown reduction.  :rice:

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users