@Gravity - rethink some situations - Open PvP, hacks, Server Population, Compounding - Requiem Community Chat - WarpPortal Community Forums

Photo
- - - - -

@Gravity - rethink some situations - Open PvP, hacks, Server Population, Compounding

• Please log in to reply
6 replies to this topic

#1 Avaloon

Avaloon

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 342 posts
  • Playing:Requiem

Posted 13 December 2017 - 12:57 AM

Hello,

after 1 Year i come back to Requiem and i see some mistakes for me.

Open Pvp :

Really the 1 Server had Open PvP ? I a fan of PvP but really stupid the People can PK/KS me on every Map/Zone .We cant Play relax after work.

my opinion is not good for the Server Population we have Duel request, battlefields and Guild Wars for PvP.

hacks :

Why People use hacks after 2-3 Years later. The Server had this Problem really Long.

Compounding :

The Darkest Armor is really heavy to get and Compounding ! Yes we can use some Cash Shop Items but make it sense to Requiem get the "Titel" P2W i must pay for Gear me Up for Enhance ok but Compounding? Without Item Mall we cant or is really low Compunding succes rate ! The Compunding System is really degenerated the last years

Unbalance Skills :

for example why is Deadly Fog so strong ... 6-8k hits ? lower in PvP the Damage 20-30%

Server Population :

I my eyes no wonder why the Server Population so low . all the Points are a important factor ! Not funny you get kos many times in every Zone cant stay online 10 min without a pk, low compounding succes rate, hacks, bugged Honor System, bugged IM and more

best regards

Edited by Avaloon, 13 December 2017 - 01:05 AM.

#2 xSweetDreamsx

xSweetDreamsx

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 840 posts

Posted 13 December 2017 - 01:57 AM

When the last 2 servers (one pve and one pk) where merged GM chose to make the server PK, its clear it was because that server was bringing more income.

I dont agree that anything should be changed with PK, its a great part of this game and i know without it, the server would lose too many players. If anything players can be immune from attacks for a few seconds more after respawn, to help against spawn camping but there is still skills that can stun, slow, dot players even before this "safe" few seconds is over now.

There are plenty of safe zones and on most events there are spawns on multiple maps, even turba. You can not expect the end game maps to be safe zones on a pk server.

Hacks after 2-3 years? There has been hacks in this game for over 7 years (That i knew of) People are just very "dumb" about what is hack and what is a bug, as we see on the other post.

About compounding, Helium needs to update this system, along with enchant, like he has done with reinforce, but ofcourse he is resisting doing this, why? probably to make some money.

There is alot of inbalance between classes, not only the fact that some classes can hit 3k while others can hit 7k but also in other aspects like debuff and stun duration. In my opinion no stun or debuff should last more than 10 seconds, where in this game we see some silences lasting 20 seconds ++ and debuffs lasting over 1 minute. Anyways its kind of a lost hope, since the new armour was completely unbalanced, it shows the thought process of our GM.

If you dont like kos, why dont you change map to safe area? people are being kos'd only when they hang around pk zones (mainly trifri and alban). You have to hang around there? not really, you have pm to talk to other players and you can sell items on any map or in auction.

#3 Kazara

Kazara

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 3057 posts
  • LocationItaly

Posted 13 December 2017 - 02:21 AM

Deadly fog hits much... well that's a problem of all ground AOEs.

Ground AOEs jobs dominate over PvE, and they excel in PvP. Their damage can't simply be "reduced" by 20-30% in PvP, because their damage comes from player stats mainly, not from the skill itself, but I would really like to see a nerf to ground AOEs, since combined with CC they are too powerful and give no chance to survive, like most times happens in PK or battlefield.

Ground AOEs been a problem especially with the increasing stat inflation...but nothing has been done about them yet.

The cheaters, that's a big problem that will stay forever, unless they start banning for cheating or they implement a real anti-cheat system.

Open PvP...I am a huge fan of PK and open PvP but I agree and is really understandable that players should be able to play without too much trouble, and if they don't want to get involved in PK they should be able to. I saw  many players quitting because of PK, most of them were new players and low level players, being PKed in maps like Ancient Temple by higher level and higher geared players...that's really silly.

Population...population getting lower and lower because GM make more and more fail updates, and never bother listening to community on the real problems in this game.

Compounding, yeah, totally bull-_- p2w crap. What else to say? Whole forge system sucks lol.

#4 Avaloon

Avaloon

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 342 posts

Posted 13 December 2017 - 03:19 AM

Deadly fog hits much... well that's a problem of all ground AOEs.

Ground AOEs jobs dominate over PvE, and they excel in PvP. Their damage can't simply be "reduced" by 20-30% in PvP, because their damage comes from player stats mainly, not from the skill itself, but I would really like to see a nerf to ground AOEs, since combined with CC they are too powerful and give no chance to survive, like most times happens in PK or battlefield.

Ground AOEs been a problem especially with the increasing stat inflation...but nothing has been done about them yet.

The cheaters, that's a big problem that will stay forever, unless they start banning for cheating or they implement a real anti-cheat system.

Open PvP...I am a huge fan of PK and open PvP but I agree and is really understandable that players should be able to play without too much trouble, and if they don't want to get involved in PK they should be able to. I saw  many players quitting because of PK, most of them were new players and low level players, being PKed in maps like Ancient Temple by higher level and higher geared players...that's really silly.

Population...population getting lower and lower because GM make more and more fail updates, and never bother listening to community on the real problems in this game.

Compounding, yeah, totally bull-_- p2w crap. What else to say? Whole forge system sucks lol.

yes most AOEs to strong long time =/ i not understand why in Requiem all AOEs make so many damage and have stun or roots... yes many my friends quitting the PvP Server because some Players are totally antisocial !

Compounding is really P2W aggro part in Requiem =/ Yes he make Money but from many Players ?!?!?

Why Gravity make so mistakes ? =(

#5 XtremeStyle

XtremeStyle

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 508 posts

Posted 14 December 2017 - 01:01 PM

u know why some classes are overpowered,because of the op vox enchants. casters can have very  high hp + high dmg by using vox cleverness.normally casters must have low hp and high mp

And some jobs like druid and elem are unbalanced in skills. druids have too many stuns + stunimmune inferno and elems have those -50% debuff which are ridiculous.this skill should be only pve

#6 Sandyman

Sandyman

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1677 posts
  • Playing:Nothing

Posted 14 December 2017 - 02:05 PM

Since Gravity took over there is no cleverness any longer in the BF.

Most OP Class either with Stun immunity or most Stuns win.

Nothing from the old Jobs on the Battlefields are left you go PB and win^^ GG Great Concept you really Developed this Game Gravity^^

#7 Avaloon

Avaloon

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 342 posts

Posted 15 December 2017 - 02:49 AM

PvP really Need a Balance ... Resistance to low and mage class are total OP(80% Resi and get 8-12k hits...3 sec pvp nerv deadly fog, holy light, fire totem and all other ground/air aoes was a good step). Yes and nerv the Stuns =/ peoples faster dead and cant make nothing in stuns.PB on BFs really stupid but i said it 101 times ... I really Need darker set but not funny to farm many hours for a 10% Chance and spending rl Money for peanuts ...

Edited by Avaloon, 16 December 2017 - 08:10 AM.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users