PK / Epic Fails / Disbalance / Turkeys / Game fails? - Requiem Community Chat - WarpPortal Community Forums

Photo
- - - - -

PK / Epic Fails / Disbalance / Turkeys / Game fails?

• Please log in to reply
1 reply to this topic

#1 UNDERtheDARKmoon

UNDERtheDARKmoon

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 249 posts
  • LocationFrance
  • Playing:Requiem
  • Server:Trifri

Posted 13 December 2017 - 07:30 AM

​how to make requiem succesfull again is the main topic of this all! 

​1) make an secondary server which seperated from the russians i am getting more annoyed from them everyday

​first of i read forms o.o when i am bored so i also readed this

​( ppl are getting annoyed of kos etc? )

​2) add PK protection so we dont get annoyed from PKs and make it so that in gvg the players which are

​using pk protection arent getting killed on gvg ( reason FEW PPL DONT LIKE PVP! ) 

​then i read things like when we had 2 servers it was beter etc YES IT WAS BETER i was 

​Always on the pve server like > valdes < for an instant bec i am not rly an fan of pvp biside battlefield

​3) remove the turkeys its getting annoying i mean its 13e of december and they are still everywher

​wtf is this about resistance also?

​4) the moment an player has 80% resistance that sould be cap and every resistance down sould lower the total count of your 

resistance from my perspection i mean -20% resistance is useless now in 2017 lol? players with 150+% resistance somhow? 

​make it so when 80% is cap 80% is cap and if som1 uses -20% it goes back to 60% instead of staying 80

:wall: warning this contains spoilers :wall: 

​( somthing for the vms/gms etc an question )

​5) atleast give us 72% forge on xmas i mean COMON ruining 2 events in a row and creating even greater gaps by making stronger fluids?

​turkeys ??? candys???? lv 89 jump???? lv 80 jump?????? 22% forge????????????????

dont forgot its impossible to make darkest gear without using malls and making an +30 char right now is also crap are you guys stupid?

​players already make daily 89 daily 85 daily 70 now daily 50 and 90? we dont want to make only dailys the entire time after our work

​isnt playing games about relaxing playing somthing you like instead of for an instant pay to win KOS russians bugs fails turkeys getting ganged etc more

​or make an straight 1 day of the entire year ther is 72% forge so ppl dont think they are needing to spend the entire time 

​players whasted 200$+ on 42% forge i see lol XD talk about -_- pay to win to get back into the darkest race +30

​6) why i added >epic fails into the topic title < XD ppl found an hack on google for req to instant cast! INSTANT ! 

​I SEE PLAYERS IN ALBAN INSTANT CASTING AOES ON ME LOL xD but thats somthing i just found funny 

​biside that stealth has alot fails also i found things out :D lets say an assassin kills you

​and you respawn 1-2 seconds before or after he uses stealth you can see him in stealth! :D nice and abusable

​7) why i added > game fails < in the topic title? give us back the old classes lol this is getting insane

​`` lets just say that many classes are getting weirder ech day ``

​for an instant 50k heals from defilers

​magic zerks 

​wl stunn resistant?

​30 seconds face strike

​3000+ MP regeneration

​7.1k cap dmg with the new fluid

​immortal protectors you need 2-3 ppl to kill it if they have the right build

​100k+ HP zerk/wl 

​druid`s stunnlock is too OP in total dmg count 

​AA SR with swords? its like assassin but then with an hush if you know what i mean

​zerk 100% terror succes chance 

​zerk 30m terror

​tempest instant moving ( which is XD OP for an class with sleep and 3 aoes )

​ther are more but i am too lazy to typ them alllllll xD

​............................................................................................................................................................................................................................

:heh: ​who wanna know why helium choosed the name helium? :heh:

:heh: ​bec 1 time he can create an good event and after that it flys away and never comes back :heh:

​40% HP sealed is still ingame ! XD they havent removed it still! LOL 

Edited by VModStrawberry, 13 December 2017 - 08:15 AM.
Red font is reserved for use by CMs and Mods.

#2 XtremeStyle

XtremeStyle

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 508 posts

Posted 14 December 2017 - 12:49 PM

every points u made is right, but the thing is they dont care :D

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users