Happy Christmas and New-year everyone - Dragon Saga Community Chat - WarpPortal Community Forums

Photo
- - - - -

Happy Christmas and New-year everyone

• Please log in to reply
4 replies to this topic

#1 zirothos

zirothos

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 704 posts
  • LocationZirothos entertainment Studio
  • Playing:Dragon Saga
  • Server:MLG PVE

Posted 18 December 2017 - 06:18 AM

Marry Christmas and happy New Year staff members /dev team and all other who help designer and make this game better all Forum personnel and moderator.

One other year have paste for this game. And it almost time to celebrate the Holyday with are families.

I am here to say a big thank you to all of you who make this game a better place for players. We players can be annoying sometimes and angry.  But it normal for the community to have up’s and down.  But in the end we need adapt with any change that might come even if we are not happy with it.

So today, this message is to say. Thank you.

Thank you for a good year of new content. :p_hi:

Thank you for making this game a better place :p_hi:

Thank you for trying your best to support us even we are not happy with the change sometime. :p_hi:

Thank you for staying with the game and keeping the game alive for this long. And hope for many years to come. :p_hi:

This New Year will be like a big gift, an unknown mystery waiting to be reveal. We are the children of this game and you the staff are the adult who tries to please us with new mystery.

Keep up the good work and we will see you next year on new adventure.  :p_devil: 

:p_angel: Again thank you for everything. :p_angel:

If other players want to leave a message for the staff for the Christmas and New-year here would be the best place.

PS: I know this message is a bit early but I can’t say I would be able to post it later since many party will comes and no time will be available for it. and it would give time for player to write some message too

#2 Fliederduft78

Fliederduft78

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1691 posts
  • LocationCurrently on Earth
  • Server:Last one standing

Posted 20 December 2017 - 03:08 AM

Merry christmas to everyone, to all the players and to all the staff!

#3 zirothos

zirothos

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 704 posts
  • LocationZirothos entertainment Studio
  • Server:MLG PVE

Posted 25 December 2017 - 07:23 AM

>>>Joyeux Noël en Francais<<<

Joyeux Noël en anglais Merry Christmas
Joyeux Noël en allemand Frohe Weihnachten
Joyeux Noël en suédois God Jul
Joyeux Noël en chinois 聖誕快樂
Joyeux Noël en japonais メリークリスマス
Joyeux Noël en espagnol Feliz Navidad
Joyeux Noël en italien Buon Natale
Joyeux Noël en néerlandais Vrolijk kerstfeest
Joyeux Noël en vietnamien Giáng Sinh vui vẻ
Joyeux Noël en tchèque Veselé Vánoce
Joyeux Noël en portugais Feliz Natal
Joyeux Noël en coréen 성탄을 축하드려요
Joyeux Noël en polonais Wesołych Świąt
Joyeux Noël en russe С рождеством!
Joyeux Noël en finlandais Hyvää joulua

Edited by zirothos, 25 December 2017 - 07:25 AM.

#4 Agitodesu

Agitodesu

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1978 posts
  • Playing:Nothing
  • Server:None

Posted 25 December 2017 - 11:27 AM

즐거운 크리스마스 보내세요!

#5 Precrush

Precrush

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1652 posts

Posted 01 January 2018 - 07:37 AM

Hey ya'll and happy new year! Hope everybody survived the holidays with minimal damage to family relations :P Just thought I'd keep with my tradition of looking back at the year in game around this time...

2017 was in a way the first full year of development we've gotten since the gravity days. In 2016 the team just got tools for development and the game had a lot of very serious issues for them to take care of, but last year what we saw was mostly actual content updates. Most notable of course was the Arcadia 2 update with expert mode dungeons and the new monster card system, which both definitely improved players experiences with leveling their characters and skills. Many times updates in games only manage to improve the game significantly for a short while after their release, but Arcadia 2 will continue to improve the playing experience of Dragon Saga until the bitter end.  As such, even though I personally didn't quite agree with the implementation of expert mode, it's easy to see its merits. Arcadia 2 also had a bunch of new quests and maps for us to explore. In a nutshell it made the trip up to level 85 much more pleasant for many people.

There was also a fair few pvp balance changes that, while being relatively cautious, did end up having a positive impact from what I gather. There's certainly much more to do with class balance and I hope next year I can say it's gotten better and more active in pvp again.

And of course there were a bunch of costumes, events and smaller tweaks and I'm sure I missed some bigger update as well, but in short I think the game's much more fun to play trough from level 1 to 85 than what it was a year ago, and that is in my opinion the big thing about 2017 in Dragon Saga.

Thanks to Popcorn for great updates and for still tolerating us here on the forums despite all, your presence in the community here is mighty important and I hope you know that. Thanks to DragonLark and Tirfing for the streams and events, and thanks to anyone that has so much as touched this game, be it playing it or something else. Here's for another year of Dragon Saga, closing in on that 10 year anniversary!

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users