What to expect for WoE in 2018-2019-2020: Careless Edition - Page 6 - Ragnarok Online Community Chat - WarpPortal Community Forums

Photo
* * - - - 3 votes

What to expect for WoE in 2018-2019-2020: Careless Edition

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
588 replies to this topic

#126 zx56vb

zx56vb

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 563 posts

Posted 18 December 2017 - 10:29 PM

They can split and creat a new guild and join there, dosn't need to join some already existent guild in game, they can make a new one, then fight each other and fight with the others already existent guilds in game.

In my previous server we did that a lot of times, when the guild become "top" in server, to can play war between guilds for fun and keep some balance, idk why they can't do it in here, uhh... (im not talking about any RO related, im talking about a completely different game)

Ban cheaters and this wont be a problem.

#127 DarkOrinus

DarkOrinus

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 985 posts
  • Playing:Ragnarok Online
  • Server:Chaos

Posted 18 December 2017 - 10:30 PM

still no, that's asking for too much tbh. can't be both the problem wink wink and the solution.  :p_laugh:

#128 Silvianna

Silvianna

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 2579 posts
  • Location-
  • Playing:Nothing
  • Server:Quit

Posted 18 December 2017 - 10:32 PM

banning the cheaters would be a good start

Edited by Silvianna, 18 December 2017 - 10:33 PM.

#129 ChakriGuard

ChakriGuard

Azzylike

• Members
  • 10845 posts
  • Server:Renew Chaos

Posted 18 December 2017 - 10:43 PM

Cheaters' counter argument: You cant ban skills. Get good.

This can be tricky. I've been accused as a cheater few times with my Auto EB and Auto pot. I guess right now as I'm speaking, some people may think I'm a cheater trying to act like I'm not a cheater  :heh:

#130 DarkOrinus

DarkOrinus

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 985 posts

Posted 18 December 2017 - 10:46 PM

heck im not that great of a player but i get accused anyway cause of the emblem. good lord

#131 bgmds

bgmds

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 673 posts

Posted 18 December 2017 - 10:55 PM

I guess that's how people see you when people play in a cheater guild

#132 evenlight

evenlight

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 114 posts
  • Server:Valkyrie

Posted 18 December 2017 - 10:56 PM

The fact is GM (including support team) know less than newbies about this game, and they dont see why evidence provided by ppl can be evidence. Thats why cheaters stay while other players just leave this game.  

#133 Nirvanna21

Nirvanna21

They pay me to post.

• Members
  • 9553 posts
  • LocationNew Zealand

Posted 18 December 2017 - 10:58 PM

I smell a guild flaming war, better get the WoE Thread's Official Fire Extinguisher.

#134 DarkOrinus

DarkOrinus

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 985 posts

Posted 18 December 2017 - 11:04 PM

I guess that's how people see you when people play in a cheater guild

>.> idk about ya'll cheats tbh. iv'e been hearing a ton lately though rofl. don't wanna diss you the way you did to me but if we make a checklist on who's clean idk what to believe. hella confused.

I smell a guild flaming war, better get the WoE Thread's Official Fire Extinguisher.

no flame coming from me.  :p_laugh: just a concerned citizen of midgard that missed a certain ro content,

#135 Silvianna

Silvianna

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 2579 posts
  • Location-

Posted 18 December 2017 - 11:20 PM

:p_hi:  :p_idea:  :p_hi:

#136 ChakriGuard

ChakriGuard

Azzylike

• Members
  • 10845 posts

Posted 18 December 2017 - 11:20 PM

To be brutally honest, if you actually banned cheaters, you would ban 90% of WoE players and that's an instant death to WoE. GMs just chose to extend WoE life as much as they could though :v

#137 zx56vb

zx56vb

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 563 posts

Posted 18 December 2017 - 11:42 PM

The fact is GM (including support team) know less than newbies about this game, and they dont see why evidence provided by ppl can be evidence. Thats why cheaters stay while other players just leave this game.  

Warp streaming has already told us everything.

#138 bgmds

bgmds

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 673 posts

Posted 18 December 2017 - 11:55 PM

Warp streaming has already told us everything.

Astra: "how do I use tokens? double click it?" "See guys, this monster is hard to kill, look how I took 20 seconds auto attack until it dies."

#139 ChaoticRK

ChaoticRK

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 3228 posts
  • Locationprt_fild08

Posted 19 December 2017 - 12:11 AM

:heh: ask Sigma to translate but this is the enchant table of God Items.
7T7TCO2B1E0FW7C7H0LW.jpg

and alsooooo you can slot them now,

Megingjard -> Megingjard[1]

ahahahaha
feels like private server rofl :heh:

I remember myself suggesting those things like that and God they heard it. :heh:

#140 VModCinnamon

VModCinnamon

Tranquility

• VMod Retired
  • 16663 posts

Posted 19 December 2017 - 12:20 AM

Hello folks, 

A friendly reminder, accusatory postings, name calling and drama are not tolerated.

If any of the same is found within this discussion, it will be removed without notice and the posting account will receive a lock immediately.

So please stay on topic and post within appropriate measures. Thank you & happy holidays.

#141 Scuba

Scuba

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 3225 posts

Posted 19 December 2017 - 12:26 AM

WoE requires guilds to participate. Guilds require organizers. Organizing requires a ton of effort. Like I said before, nobody's got time for that for a game like RO. Especially when you can't even promise your guildmates fun because of all the cheating. Players all expect their leader to spoonfeed them a TON of supplies. Big guilds have very involved leaders. Small guilds love to hate on big guilds, but the truth is they can't grow because of their own social / time limitations. Being a guild leader is a lot to ask of a person. Even being a guild member can be hard to maintain.

Renewal killed any semblance of balance that GvG once had. Even Pre-Renewal was boiled down to an acid bomb war until more people started using autopot. There are too many stupid things to try and "balance". Stasis, SD, GoH, Tiger Cannon, Masq, MvP Arrow Storm, Picky Peck, Crushing Strike, Exceed Break. There is too much crap going on to really be balanced. It is just whoever has the most people wins 90% of the time. The number of things that can totally disable you or OHKO you is un-fixable with current game mechanics.

Close it down and make guild raid instances for god items instead.

#142 zx56vb

zx56vb

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 563 posts

Posted 19 December 2017 - 12:29 AM

WoE requires guilds to participate. Guilds require organizers. Organizing requires a ton of effort. Like I said before, nobody's got time for that for a game like RO. Especially when you can't even promise your guildmates fun because of all the cheating. Players all expect their leader to spoonfeed them a TON of supplies. Big guilds have very involved leaders. Small guilds love to hate on big guilds, but the truth is they can't grow because of their own social / time limitations. Being a guild leader is a lot to ask of a person. Even being a guild member can be hard to maintain.

Renewal killed any semblance of balance that GvG once had. Even Pre-Renewal was boiled down to an acid bomb war until more people started using autopot. There are too many stupid things to try and "balance". Stasis, SD, GoH, Tiger Cannon, Masq, MvP Arrow Storm, Picky Peck, Crushing Strike, Exceed Break. There is too much crap going on to really be balanced. It is just whoever has the most people wins 90% of the time. The number of things that can totally disable you or OHKO you is un-fixable with current game mechanics.

EP14 when WOE set come out was actually not bad, well that patch is not really friendly to GX but still good.

#143 Nirvanna21

Nirvanna21

They pay me to post.

• Members
  • 9553 posts
  • LocationNew Zealand

Posted 19 December 2017 - 12:29 AM

Arrow Storm suffered quite the loss after Imuke was introduced.

#144 zx56vb

zx56vb

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 563 posts

Posted 19 December 2017 - 12:33 AM

MVP arrow storm+no limit+ team buff make it killing machine, and this is why GM do not really want to buff ranger by ocp, and this makes normal ranger in an awkward position, without no limit  those rangers' damage is a joke, with no limit is really good but that 5 mins CD is a pain.

Ranger do need some single target spam-able skills which do not rely on no limit otherwise dungeon like bio5 is not ez for ranger, they can still farm there but other classes like WL and gene are always a better option(aimed bolt sucks without trap or warg, and using tons of traps only works for some dungeon MVPs)

Edited by zx56vb, 19 December 2017 - 12:37 AM.

#145 zx56vb

zx56vb

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 563 posts

Posted 19 December 2017 - 12:42 AM

Just realize I shouldn't talk about ranger here, it is not related to the topic, my bad, will start a new topic for ranger in other post.

#146 ChakriGuard

ChakriGuard

Azzylike

• Members
  • 10845 posts

Posted 19 December 2017 - 12:51 AM

I think I know a person who rage quit because his 100b Thanatos card loses to 30m Imuke <3 

#147 Nirvanna21

Nirvanna21

They pay me to post.

• Members
  • 9553 posts
  • LocationNew Zealand

Posted 19 December 2017 - 12:54 AM

Just realize I shouldn't talk about ranger here, it is not related to the topic, my bad, will start a new topic for ranger in other post.

Even with NL, you can reduce the damage to next to nothing in general. Even if you were to do 1.2m damage.

Let's say your target was running 80% Demi Reduction and 70% Ranged Reduction and you had a base value of 3000 ATK, which is quite a lot mind you. That Demi Reduction immediately makes it 600 ATK. It then becomes 3600 after running say 6x multiplier from Ranged Damage. That would then be taken down to 1080, even with a generous modifier of 150% AS Damage, that is only 85,050 for a FULL arrow storm. I repeat, a base modifier of 3000 ATK (this is what most GX can obtain when using EDP of all things), and this is how it works out. Knowing that most classes can run 90% Demi and 75%+ Ranged reduction, it already is rather nuts.

Edited by Nirvanna21, 19 December 2017 - 12:55 AM.

#148 Silvianna

Silvianna

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 2579 posts
  • Location-

Posted 19 December 2017 - 12:56 AM

there is no point balancing the game, been like that since the beginning

since monk classes arrived , thats where this game starting to lose its diversity of classes .

then we get rebirth patch where the pvp dominated with Champ and Acid Bomber ,

Knight classes losing his role in party, the pvp environment becoming one sided battle where one Champ able to solo entire party.  

kRO realized it was a grave mistake to make a class and to introduce people about a class that able to one shot everything in pvp

so to make it balanced, on the next update, the 3rd classes, they buffed the rest with same-one shotting skill  :heh:

because kRO Logic.

now kRO think WoE is difficult for some people, its not good enough

so they have plan to revitalize it by give moar power to classes that able to utilize God Items. 

with a shorter duration and easier quest to craft God Items, they believe people will join again.

not just that, they also revamp guild dungeon system, the guild now has full control of guild dungeon,

able to decide how many monsters they are going to spawn in it, now they are able to monopolize its resources.

everything.  :p_idea:  

#149 ChakriGuard

ChakriGuard

Azzylike

• Members
  • 10845 posts

Posted 19 December 2017 - 01:09 AM

Given that all classes were balanced, then people with less skills would quit. Game is made to be unbalanced because players are not equally skillful.

#150 Ashuckel

Ashuckel

'-' intensifies

• Members
  • 18996 posts
  • LocationJohto, Hoenn, Unova, Kalos, Alola

Posted 19 December 2017 - 01:25 AM

just passing by to say, 548164816482 alt stasis and alt SDs are so fking worse than any cheats :/

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users