Sharks - Recruiting Bait >:D - Party & Guild Recruitment Hall - WarpPortal Community Forums

Photo
- - - - -

Sharks - Recruiting Bait >:D

• Please log in to reply
4 replies to this topic

#1 Morlord

Morlord

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1433 posts
  • LocationOver There-->
  • Playing:Ragnarok Online
  • Server:Odin

Posted 19 December 2017 - 08:28 PM

... Dun dun dun dun...Sharks.. Dun dun dun dun...

R6pwM8X.png

We currently need mage, dancer, bard classes!

Sooo, what to start with?

About

The idea behind this guild is to make ingame friends and always have someone to play and chat with.
We will level together, do party stuff, fight MVP's, Events and, in the future, have a presence in WoE.

Though at the moment we're just getting started and are missing crucial classes to WoE, so if you are one of them (and even if don't), you are very welcome to join our guild!

This guild is meant to bring newer and older players together, to share ingame experience and to help eachother out with ones knowledge about the game.

The more we are, the more fun we will have!

But also keep in mind, that even a small guild can increase your ingame experience just as good as large guilds can, and sometimes even better :D

We also have a guild Discord which each member should join.

Link is in the guild notice.

The Discord is important to organize parties and stuff.

To get things started the Party-section of our Discord will come in handy!

This is necessary because many players may be busy with work/school and other obligations and may not be online as often during the week.
To keep everyone up-to-date with our current guild events (Parties, ET, MvP, WoE, etc.) and for our members to notify me if they become abscent for a while, the Discord will be expected to be used by every member.

War of Emperium

As of now, as we're still a small guild so WoE isn't mandatory.

Current WoE Times are in PST(server time zone) and GMT+1(Germany/Europe):

09:00 - 11:00 PST (9 - 11 am)

18:00 - 20:00 GMT+1 (6 - 8 pm)

Requirements

It doesn't matter which class you play or what your current level is, everyone is welcome!

We insist on following conditions though:

1. The character you join us with, has to be your main character!

(you may join in with alt characters, if you currently are leveling one, other than that refer to 2.)

2. You may NOT be a member of another guild. (This is to retain activity on our guild)

If you feel that you might be happier in a different guild, don't force yourself to stay here but also please respect our aim to get a lively guild by having our members be solely loyal to us only.

Also if you decide to leave, a friendly "goodbye" would be appreciated :D

3. Be half-way active.

4. If you get inactive due to work/school/personal reasons, notify me in time!

(elaborated inside spoiler)

Spoiler

Rules

- English only (Guild & Guild-Party Chat)
To ensure that we can all understand eachother, the only allowed language for the Guild Chat and Party Chat, when hunting with guild members, is english.

(we do have players from all around the world though, i.e. I'm from Germany)

- Guild Chat
Please avoid foul language or indecent topics. This might scare off newer members or current ones as well.
You can talk about hunting, everyday life and so on, but make sure it won't be something that might offend other members in any way!

- Be polite and help other guild members
This means: no insulting, no fighting over stuff (if you have an argument with someone, settle it via whisper in a decent manner!)

This also means not to kill steal from other players/parties when we are leveling together or you are leveling alone / with a random party!

- Maturity
There is no age restriction for our guild, but make sure that you behave properly and not like a little teen/child with certain things aka AVOID DRAMA.

- Greedy people
Don't always expect some kind of payment or other services from members when helping them or aiding them with equipment or items.
We're here to make friends and that involves a mutual give and take, without any "have to"'s but doing so for the sake of strengthening ingame friendships and trust to eachother.

- Do not bot or cheat in any way!
Though this should normally be common sense.

Botting or cheating in any way will get you permanently expelled from our guild.
(we do not give botters/cheaters a second chance to re-join us, even if they resign from botting/cheating, that is if you create a new account after being banned to start fresh over again, hopefully without botting/cheating this time)

What do we offer you?

- Well first of all a crappy guild banner for our recruit thread drawn by myself!

- An ingame guild icon that will make everyone keep asking you "wtf is that supposed to be?".

- Being a Shark which is equal to being awesome! > :)

- This amazing WoE video from 2011 Classic Loki Sharks, which up to today is the best WoE video ever in existance.

It also shows how amazing we Sharks are and how incredibly competent and basically the bestestestest guild leader of all of the universes I am (bad pokerface):

Spoiler

How to join?

I usually have a recruit chat open in Payon, visit me there and ping the chat, introduce yourself and ask for an invite :D

If I'm not there (or offline), whisper these guildmembers as they have invite powers:

Morlord

Bard Caretaker

Positions

Spoiler

So, that's it for now, I might update this later with more info.
If you have any questions or whatever, feel free to post here.

Edited by Morlord, 28 December 2017 - 12:21 AM.

#2 Renaru

Renaru

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 298 posts
  • LocationThe Dream World~
  • Server:Re:Start

Posted 19 December 2017 - 08:38 PM

Can confirm It's a cool guild ^_^ 

#3 ceejB

ceejB

I am New.

• New Members
  • 4 posts

Posted 20 December 2017 - 01:55 PM

JOIN!

#4 greyds

greyds

I am New.

• New Members
  • 3 posts
  • LocationPoland
  • Server:chaos

Posted 01 January 2018 - 08:53 AM

I would be happy to join but had no luck to catch you online - where or when I could catch you guys?:)

#5 Morlord

Morlord

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1433 posts
  • LocationOver There-->
  • Server:Odin

Posted 01 January 2018 - 09:20 AM

I would be happy to join but had no luck to catch you online - where or when I could catch you guys? :)

I'll send you a PM.

We usually have a recruit chat open in Payon near the Kafra, I'll update the first post with this information later on.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users