YangeWenli

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 2404 posts
  • Playing:Ragnarok Online
  • Server:Renewal

Posted 23 March 2018 - 09:03 PM

2011 to 2013

- Kagerou/Oboro skill fixed: Corrected an error with success chance formula of [Rapid Throw] skill.
- Kagerou/Oboro skill fixed: Corrected an error on the time length of [illusion-Death] skill.
- Oboro skill fixed: [Moonlight Fantasy] skill used to reflect damage when copied. This will be fixed.
- Kagerou skill fixed: [shadow Warrior] skill had an error by what you couldn't see its effect. This will be fixed.

- Kagerou/Oboro skill fixed: When [16th Night] skill cooldown finishes and you used it again, its effect time wasnt restarted. This will be fixed.

( The evidence about our Ninja class is outdated, never get an update since the release, except the hp bonus from Rebellion Awakening - and its not ninja update  )

- Kagerou skill fixed: When you used [Charm-Ice] skill, [COLD] status wasn't applied. This will be fixed.
- Kagerou/Oboro skill fixed: [Kunai Splash] skill's visual effect changed even when you didn't deal any damage to a mob with it.
- Kagerou/Oboro skill fixed: [Kunai Splash] changed to ranged attack.
- Oboro skill fixed: Damage spread by [Moonlight Fantasy] skill around the target after getting magic damage was always the same. Now It'll depend on [Moonlight Fantasy] skill level.
- Oboro skill fixed: [Moonlight Fantasy] skill, which reflects damage to units nearby, has been modified so that it now also damages magic damage.
- Reduced the cooldown time on the Kagerou/Oboro skill Cross Slash.

- When you used [Throw Kunai] skill, weapon attribute wasn't properly applied. This will be fixed.

- Fire Seal - Scorching Fire: Flaming Petal and Blaze Shield bonus damage option has been changed. Exploding Dragon bonus damage changed.

- Water Seal - Snow Storm: Freezing Spear and Snow Flake Draft bonus damage option has been changed.

- Wind Seal - Turbulent Air: Added Wind Blade bonus damage option. Changed Lighting Jolt and First Wind bonus damage option.

All magics got further buffed with charms or not applying full dmg yet?

#277 Silvianna

Silvianna

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 2579 posts
  • Location-
  • Playing:Nothing
  • Server:Quit

Posted 23 March 2018 - 09:45 PM

further buffed however the main arsenal skill is still flaming petal, deal higher damage than the rest.

the different from us,

our version : Skill modifer + Bonus from charms 

the real version : Skill modifier x Bonus from charms

700 + 250%

700 x 250%

Edited by Silvianna, 23 March 2018 - 09:46 PM.

#278 YangeWenli

YangeWenli

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 2404 posts

Posted 23 March 2018 - 10:47 PM

further buffed however the main arsenal skill is still flaming petal, deal higher damage than the rest.

the different from us,

our version : Skill modifer + Bonus from charms 

the real version : Skill modifier x Bonus from charms

700 + 250%

700 x 250%

:rice:

#279 AllenR

AllenR

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 504 posts

Posted 24 March 2018 - 12:29 AM

How about the bug that cancels pure soul if the user was pushed back or other means of going to other cells like shadow leap

#280 Silvianna

Silvianna

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 2579 posts
  • Location-
  • Server:Quit

Posted 24 March 2018 - 01:12 AM

it doesnt exist in kRO, pushed back will not cancel Pure Soul, so does Shadow Leap

the one that cancel Pure Soul is hit from melee or ranged attack, while for magic attack it has chance to block the damage by 50%

#281 AllenR

AllenR

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 504 posts

Posted 24 March 2018 - 02:36 AM

try it silvianna. :) it's a lingering bug. Im just showing that pure soul will cancel if the user use shadow leap, same goes with knockbacks and CSS or any other way that will make the ninja move to another cell.

edit: anyways.. here is the clip https://drive.google...8vSqKQNAnghFJ8q

Edited by AllenR, 24 March 2018 - 02:55 AM.

#282 Usurper

Usurper

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1743 posts
  • LocationPhilippines
  • Server:Thor

Posted 24 March 2018 - 05:53 AM

Will bump this to Campitor, assuming the update package is well documented this time..

Won't be surprising in any case to learn of submarine changes with 16.2 post implementation.

Anything from Camp?

#283 VModCinnamon

VModCinnamon

Tranquility

• VMod Retired
  • 16663 posts

Posted 24 March 2018 - 06:22 AM

Anything from Camp?

Not yet.

#284 Mosu

Mosu

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1115 posts
  • LocationMinnesota/Virginia
  • Server:Chaos

Posted 24 March 2018 - 07:56 AM

Silvianna, for the sake of organizing things, I'd suggest to create a new entry in the specified section. Then feel free to link it here with @ Campitor :)

Trust me on this, it helps a lot when it comes to tracking key matters. Being said, this thread is specifically made to display iRO upcoming updates in 2018 and not kRO's.

Cinna, you know that "@[Username]" doesn't work like it does on things like Discord, right...?  :p_sick:

#285 LordYggdrasill

LordYggdrasill

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 2830 posts
  • LocationWelgaia

Posted 24 March 2018 - 09:33 AM

lol didnt know Cinnamon uses Discord.

Edited by LordYggdrasill, 24 March 2018 - 09:38 AM.

#286 VModCinnamon

VModCinnamon

Tranquility

• VMod Retired
  • 16663 posts

Posted 24 March 2018 - 09:42 AM

Cinna, you know that "@[Username]" doesn't work like it does on things like Discord, right...?  :p_sick:

I know, wasn't even referring to discord commands. Also this is off topic, let's stay on track please :)

#287 mildcontempt

mildcontempt

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 3483 posts

Posted 24 March 2018 - 12:54 PM

It's common usage in various forums to designate you're directing your comment at a specific person.

Many forums also have functionality to tag a user in the post using the @ tag. 

Anyway, we are now about to close out the first quarter of 2018. 

Where that 16.2 at? 

Edited by mildcontempt, 24 March 2018 - 12:55 PM.

#288 Mosu

Mosu

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1115 posts
  • LocationMinnesota/Virginia

Posted 24 March 2018 - 01:12 PM

It's common usage in various forums to designate you're directing your comment at a specific person.

Many forums also have functionality to tag a user in the post using the @ tag. 

Anyway, we are now about to close out the first quarter of 2018. 

Where that 16.2 at? 

"... things like ..."

I'm well aware why people do it. And you say "many forums" (which also I know do), but these forums don't support that.

People can also say "Campitor, ____"

And that's a weird timing to say things are off track. :|

So where's our April 2018 calendar then?

Edited by Mosu, 24 March 2018 - 01:13 PM.

#289 ChaoticRK

ChaoticRK

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 3228 posts
  • Locationprt_fild08

Posted 24 March 2018 - 05:33 PM

Don't expect anything to come in a timely manner. Remember the last time, it wasn't even followed thoroughly.

Edited by ChaoticRK, 24 March 2018 - 05:34 PM.

#290 XIII_Eraser

XIII_Eraser

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1448 posts
  • LocationBehind You
  • Server:Ymir

Posted 25 March 2018 - 02:32 AM

Is it possible to request NOGH instead of Illusion Dungeon? Based on what I've seen in the forums it seems like more people want NOGH than Illusion Dungeon. Also whenever people ask for NOGH the response seems to be to ignore the request and talk about the other less wanted update the players are getting. I'm really just curious why we can't have NOGH is there a good reason for it?

#291 YangeWenli

YangeWenli

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 2404 posts

Posted 25 March 2018 - 08:30 AM

illusion dungeon has some nice items actually not a complete loss

#292 XIII_Eraser

XIII_Eraser

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1448 posts
  • LocationBehind You

Posted 25 March 2018 - 09:56 AM

illusion dungeon has some nice items actually not a complete loss

Not a complete loss but I really want that White Knight Card.

#293 YangeWenli

YangeWenli

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 2404 posts

Posted 25 March 2018 - 09:58 AM

:heh:

#294 Amongluttony

Amongluttony

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1649 posts
  • Server:Elitists player

Posted 25 March 2018 - 10:11 AM

Is it possible to request NOGH instead of Illusion Dungeon? Based on what I've seen in the forums it seems like more people want NOGH than Illusion Dungeon. Also whenever people ask for NOGH the response seems to be to ignore the request and talk about the other less wanted update the players are getting. I'm really just curious why we can't have NOGH is there a good reason for it?

Well i send some important questions to Astra and her just answer me the 1st list, and one of those questions are about that, i cant quote i dont know why, so just copy and paste:

Me: Why dont release Nightmare Old Glast Heim? you guys promise you will release 2 years ago and still nothing

CMAstra: It was on the schedule, but unfortunately never delivered. It is still a possibility on future update menus.

So dont loss your hopes maybe when OCP 51 coming we will get the chance to be in schedule again LOL

#295 XIII_Eraser

XIII_Eraser

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1448 posts
  • LocationBehind You

Posted 25 March 2018 - 10:26 AM

Well i send some important questions to Astra and her just answer me the 1st list, and one of those questions are about that, i cant quote i dont know why, so just copy and paste:

Me: Why dont release Nightmare Old Glast Heim? you guys promise you will release 2 years ago and still nothing

CMAstra: It was on the schedule, but unfortunately never delivered. It is still a possibility on future update menus.

So dont loss your hopes maybe when OCP 51 coming we will get the chance to be in schedule again LOL

If it was on schedule and was never delivered then shouldn't it still be on schedule? It was instead replaced with other updates that people don't want as much. If any of the staff can give a concrete answer as to why we aren't getting NOGH it would be much appreciated. 

#296 ChakriGuard

ChakriGuard

Azzylike

• Members
  • 10853 posts
  • Server:Renew Chaos

Posted 25 March 2018 - 10:54 AM

Not a complete loss but I really want that White Knight Card.

Maybe because that’s a white Knight card is better than Turtle General card. I also want one lol

#297 thesifer

thesifer

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 283 posts

Posted 25 March 2018 - 11:38 AM

I wish we had a Gravity representative in the forum. That guy would be under fire.  :heh:

Edited by thesifer, 25 March 2018 - 11:39 AM.

#298 fenrir99

fenrir99

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 542 posts

Posted 25 March 2018 - 01:41 PM

If the community (paying players) only knew how much power they have...

#299 ChakriGuard

ChakriGuard

Azzylike

• Members
  • 10853 posts
  • Server:Renew Chaos

Posted 25 March 2018 - 02:37 PM

Well as a paying player, I wish I was the only one who bought this current box (and gave $ to WP) and thus I could monopolize Abyss dress price to my heart content. Unfortunately, everyone wants to be OP, hence WP doesnt have to do anything and money will come to them. All they have to do is put OP items in Cash shop lol

#300 fenrir99

fenrir99

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 542 posts

Posted 25 March 2018 - 02:47 PM

Well as a paying player, I wish I was the only one who bought this current box (and gave $ to WP) and thus I could monopolize Abyss dress price to my heart content. Unfortunately, everyone wants to be OP, hence WP doesnt have to do anything and money will come to them. All they have to do is put OP items in Cash shop lol

That's why boycotting OCPs/sending money to kRO until they we get the important updates wouldn't work here lol

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users