Intimacy Hit Faster than I expected - Homunculus Headquarters - WarpPortal Community Forums

Photo
- - - - -

Intimacy Hit Faster than I expected

• Please log in to reply
3 replies to this topic

#1 cjayseven

cjayseven

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 53 posts
  • LocationGeffen
  • Playing:Ragnarok Online
  • Server:CHAOS

Posted 21 December 2017 - 03:08 AM

Hi i'm a gene @ level 122 , i have my amistr currently on level 96 and already loyal.

Would it be a great regret if I mutate him early as level 98 and feed and level the rest for bloodlust and going 99?

It is my first on mutations so I really don't have idea what will happen next especially with my homun stats. I'm thorn between grinding on my char and the homun, since leveling Homun would sacrifice the time for my personal leveling as well. 

My idea was if the benefits gained from a level 99 amstr would not be greater than or equal to the time being spent of another round of intimacy, I would just mutate it on level 98. Me and my Homun will maximize the time for leveling and feeding.

for simplification

If ( benefits of a mutated lvl 99 smtr >= time spent on afk feeding)

{

I would mutate amstr on lvl 99

}

else

{

I would mutate amstr on lvl 98

}

I need a point of view of a gene who evolve it from 99 and 98 given the same circumstances.

Please kindly help me.  :p_laugh: 
By the way, I'm planning to take Sera. Please I need a helpful answer on this and let it be your Christmas gift to me and will wish you as well a Merry and Fabulous Christmas!  :p_idea:

Edited by VModCinnamon, 21 December 2017 - 03:12 AM.
Mod Edit: Changed font style to Blue, Red/Bold is for moderation.

#2 Doomsquare

Doomsquare

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 2041 posts
  • Server:iRO Brooms \o/

Posted 21 December 2017 - 03:44 AM

Generally when leveling a homun, you should not bother too much about the stats. A homun is there to aid you with tanking certain stuffs, and casting buffs to help your Gene.

I would suggest mutating it as early as possible as it would help improve your homun leveling speed too.

#3 cjayseven

cjayseven

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 53 posts
  • LocationGeffen
  • Server:CHAOS

Posted 21 December 2017 - 04:49 AM

First of all, you might wanna check your profile picture because I see nothing.  :heh:

Thank you for your good insight.  :thumb2: I may have put the wrong words to put, but i'm not that really bothered on the stats rather on the opportunity of maximizing the benefits over the two options. I have no problem on leveling it patiently if level 99 would be better or mutating it early as possible since you said it would help improve my homun leveling speed too. I'm more focused on the time being invested on the process, is it worth my time leveling it to 99 or there would be just little difference if I mutate it early.

I'm also curious on what you said about 
improvement of homun leveling speed. Can you elaborate it for me? How is it possible? Sorry i'm a technical person  :ic: . Thanks a lot for your insight though  :no1: .

#4 Doomsquare

Doomsquare

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 2041 posts
  • Server:iRO Brooms \o/

Posted 21 December 2017 - 08:26 AM

First of all, you might wanna check your profile picture because I see nothing.  :heh:

Thank you for your good insight.  :thumb2: I may have put the wrong words to put, but i'm not that really bothered on the stats rather on the opportunity of maximizing the benefits over the two options. I have no problem on leveling it patiently if level 99 would be better or mutating it early as possible since you said it would help improve my homun leveling speed too. I'm more focused on the time being invested on the process, is it worth my time leveling it to 99 or there would be just little difference if I mutate it early.

I'm also curious on what you said about 
improvement of homun leveling speed. Can you elaborate it for me? How is it possible? Sorry i'm a technical person  :ic: . Thanks a lot for your insight though  :no1: .

My profile pic is the strongest guy in the world. Weird that you can't see him, perhaps unworthy :P

There will be no difference if you mutate your homun at level 1 or level 99, at the end, you'll need a mutated homun to go to 3rd form i.e. Sera.

https://irowiki.org/...munculus_System

It now seems to me that you're confused about the sequence of leveling a homunculus. 

Base homun > mutated base homun (requires loyal base homun) > Homun S (requires at least level 99 mutated homun S)

Upon mutating your base homun, the level stays.

The time saving for leveling your homun will be in the sense that mutated homunculus has higher HP, higher SP, stats etc. It's better than it's non-mutated form in every way.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users