RK 175 build and Endless tower info. - Swordsman Class - WarpPortal Community Forums

Photo
- - - - -

RK 175 build and Endless tower info.

• Please log in to reply
5 replies to this topic

#1 Dadiris

Dadiris

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 291 posts
  • Playing:Nothing

Posted 26 December 2017 - 12:28 PM

So guys, i have like 2,5b now, i would like for you to show me a good build for rk crit auto cast since some new itens got here i don't even know where to begin.. I need a build with enough hit to clean floors in endless tower with Ignition break.

Also about the Frenzy skill.. is that -_- even worth using? my char will basically become a criple for 5 minutes after the skill duration.. Against what mvp is worth activating this skill?

About the endless tower, can you tell me what floors i wont be able to just walk to the middle and murder the mvp? what floors should i be careful and what strategies should i use in that floors?

And about the DB build, is it possible to solo the endless tower with it? is it better than auto-cast crit aspd build?

#2 vanhdic

vanhdic

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 148 posts

Posted 26 December 2017 - 02:03 PM

I think physical db better and bio 5 hear gear

#3 blackCROSSCY

blackCROSSCY

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1864 posts
  • LocationSG
  • Playing:Ragnarok Online
  • Server:Valkyrie

Posted 26 December 2017 - 06:43 PM

With regards to agi up, you basically have only 3 ways to deal with it. First is DB since it doesn’t miss. Second is to use gungnir, which provides 25% chance of guaranteed hit. Third is to use crit attacks. This basicslly means that all 3 types of RK (db, str, crit) have ways to deal with agi up.

On frenzy: This is the strongest buff skill we got for autoattacking, despite the downsides you mentioned. This means that it is a CRIT RK skill. So if you are not built for critical attacks, rather only using skills like IB as a STR rk, then of course frenzy feels useless to you. On when it can be used, you can use it on almost all mvps provided they are the last one in the instance (or on any open maps since you can relog to remove it). Guess what though, almost every worthwhile mvp is at the end so you almost always can use frenzy. Things like stefan, amdarais, faceworm queen etc etc.

On endless tower: What’s your definition of solo? If it is to finish the whole tower (101 floors), then realistically speaking only physical RK can do it (both str and crit), although 100% not at a 2.5B budget. DB RK gets cokblocked by valk at stage 90 so that’s as far as most will go. On the other hand, if you’re not talking about finishing it but rather just climbing and killing mvps leisurely until the easy floors, say 80 for hibram, DB rk has the fastest clear speed to that level since db is a good spam skill.

Btw, autocast crit build is obsolete at the moment since we do not have class shadow set, so there’s no skills worth autocasting. If anything, you’ll be wanting to NOT autocast while autoattacking so that you can manually fire off Ignition breaks every 2 seconds given how strong it is now with old rune circlet.

On your 2.5B budget i would definitely suggest STR RK over both DB and crit RK as it is the strongest at your budget level. DB RK is quite meh without hwhb, new wave and medical, all of which costs damn a lot. A+12 heartwing hairband itself costs 2-2.5B atm. STR rk however, becomes super strong with just one core item: old rune circlet. It cost you 300m to make this yourself cause it’s not tradeable. Then right now it is the absolute best time to get it to +10 (using the enrich to 9, then HD to 10 method) since enrich hammer is on. On average i would say it costs about 500M-750M (2-3 box of enrich ori) to make it +10. With jus this 1B headgear, both IB and Hundred spears will deal good damage even if the rest of your gears are crap. Then all you need to do is to get a great weapon, which i suggest 2AK gungnir ea9-10 for your main, and a holy crimson spear for your side. The upgrade levels are based on your budget. Fill up the rest of your equips with cheaper stuff like egir rings or kerauno for accessories, HBP or even just nidhog garb for garment, and a plain temporal str shoes with FS7 and no special enchant, while you first focus your budget on the headgear, weapon, and our darling +10 evil dragon armor for unlimited SP. It will still be strong. Check out my guide for the full item choices and stat builds.

Peace out

Edited by blackCROSSCY, 26 December 2017 - 06:48 PM.

#4 Dadiris

Dadiris

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 291 posts

Posted 27 December 2017 - 03:02 PM

With regards to agi up, you basically have only 3 ways to deal with it. First is DB since it doesn’t miss. Second is to use gungnir, which provides 25% chance of guaranteed hit. Third is to use crit attacks. This basicslly means that all 3 types of RK (db, str, crit) have ways to deal with agi up.

On frenzy: This is the strongest buff skill we got for autoattacking, despite the downsides you mentioned. This means that it is a CRIT RK skill. So if you are not built for critical attacks, rather only using skills like IB as a STR rk, then of course frenzy feels useless to you. On when it can be used, you can use it on almost all mvps provided they are the last one in the instance (or on any open maps since you can relog to remove it). Guess what though, almost every worthwhile mvp is at the end so you almost always can use frenzy. Things like stefan, amdarais, faceworm queen etc etc.

On endless tower: What’s your definition of solo? If it is to finish the whole tower (101 floors), then realistically speaking only physical RK can do it (both str and crit), although 100% not at a 2.5B budget. DB RK gets cokblocked by valk at stage 90 so that’s as far as most will go. On the other hand, if you’re not talking about finishing it but rather just climbing and killing mvps leisurely until the easy floors, say 80 for hibram, DB rk has the fastest clear speed to that level since db is a good spam skill.

Btw, autocast crit build is obsolete at the moment since we do not have class shadow set, so there’s no skills worth autocasting. If anything, you’ll be wanting to NOT autocast while autoattacking so that you can manually fire off Ignition breaks every 2 seconds given how strong it is now with old rune circlet.

On your 2.5B budget i would definitely suggest STR RK over both DB and crit RK as it is the strongest at your budget level. DB RK is quite meh without hwhb, new wave and medical, all of which costs damn a lot. A+12 heartwing hairband itself costs 2-2.5B atm. STR rk however, becomes super strong with just one core item: old rune circlet. It cost you 300m to make this yourself cause it’s not tradeable. Then right now it is the absolute best time to get it to +10 (using the enrich to 9, then HD to 10 method) since enrich hammer is on. On average i would say it costs about 500M-750M (2-3 box of enrich ori) to make it +10. With jus this 1B headgear, both IB and Hundred spears will deal good damage even if the rest of your gears are crap. Then all you need to do is to get a great weapon, which i suggest 2AK gungnir ea9-10 for your main, and a holy crimson spear for your side. The upgrade levels are based on your budget. Fill up the rest of your equips with cheaper stuff like egir rings or kerauno for accessories, HBP or even just nidhog garb for garment, and a plain temporal str shoes with FS7 and no special enchant, while you first focus your budget on the headgear, weapon, and our darling +10 evil dragon armor for unlimited SP. It will still be strong. Check out my guide for the full item choices and stat builds.

Peace out

By "STR RK" do you mean a build that spam RG? and what how would that build be stat wise? 120 str and what else? what skill will i spam in the boss?

I don't plan to finish the endless tower, just getting at floor 70 - 80 would be enough for me, if i were to clean floors with Ignition Break, how much dex do you think it would be enough not to miss the mobs of the floors?

I was thinking about this buid:

Edgga hat +9

Temp lux boots with lucky day enchant

Death Guidance +9 with sharp5 enchant and 2 paper card

Heroic Backpack with flamel / raydric / cenere card (which one you think is best?)

Hero plate +9 (which card should i put here?)

About the acessories and low/top head.. i have no idea of what to use.. what do you suggest?

And what about the stats? how should my stats look beside the 120 luk?

#5 blackCROSSCY

blackCROSSCY

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1864 posts
  • LocationSG
  • Playing:Ragnarok Online
  • Server:Valkyrie

Posted 27 December 2017 - 05:12 PM

read my guide. check pinned post. str RK used ignition break, hundred spears and possibly sonic wave. At lv170 you must use old rune circlet.

Anyway, it seems like you’re building towards a crit RK, which is an auto attack build. It’s really not that strong when your gears are not optimized, so i highly suggest switching to str build, but well it’s your choice. Your HBP should put either raydric, wakwak or petal (crit dmg). Str 120 luk120 for crit build, but for str RK only str needs to be 120, you can choose what your other stats are depending on your play style. A pure skill build will pick dex 120 too, but a hybrid can go dex/luk100

Edited by blackCROSSCY, 27 December 2017 - 06:22 PM.

#6 Dadiris

Dadiris

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 291 posts

Posted 28 December 2017 - 11:58 AM

read my guide. check pinned post. str RK used ignition break, hundred spears and possibly sonic wave. At lv170 you must use old rune circlet.

Anyway, it seems like you’re building towards a crit RK, which is an auto attack build. It’s really not that strong when your gears are not optimized, so i highly suggest switching to str build, but well it’s your choice. Your HBP should put either raydric, wakwak or petal (crit dmg). Str 120 luk120 for crit build, but for str RK only str needs to be 120, you can choose what your other stats are depending on your play style. A pure skill build will pick dex 120 too, but a hybrid can go dex/luk100

Where can i find your guide? i don't know how to use this forum very much..

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users