• Please log in to reply
5 replies to this topic

#1 Johnny411

Johnny411

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 70 posts

Posted 29 December 2017 - 05:13 AM

Going to reset my 105 RG to maximize Cannon spear damage for leveling in Nogg 2 til 130, can someone recommend me stats and equip? I already have imperial ring, Imperial spear EA8 and fairy accessory, I only have 1b left to spend on gears.

#2 fuyukikun

fuyukikun

Disney Prince in Disguise

• Members
  • 12269 posts
  • LocationIndonesia
  • Playing:Ragnarok Online
  • Server:Chaos, on hiatus

Posted 29 December 2017 - 05:22 AM

high str

high dex

#3 YongkySH

YongkySH

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 4118 posts

Posted 29 December 2017 - 06:48 AM

FAW EA 421

#4 blackCROSSCY

blackCROSSCY

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1864 posts
  • LocationSG
  • Server:Valkyrie

Posted 29 December 2017 - 07:04 AM

the strongest setup without mvp/god now is faw433 plus blacksmith/GP and one imperial ring. But if you have not ennough $ for either blacksmith glove or GP, faw421+flp is stronger than any other faw433 plus other accessories that isn’t gp/blacksmith glove.

max str first since cannon spear damage is heavily boosted by str in its formula. Make sure to ge temporal str EA4 BP for massive damage gain when BP procs.

#5 Johnny411

Johnny411

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 70 posts

Posted 29 December 2017 - 08:25 AM

thanks for all the help guys, i've just used santa's free reset but i need help choosing crusader/paladin skills. i remember just using magnum break til i turned RG cause i didnt like grand cross at all. should I just pickup shield boomerang and shield reflect and forget grand cross/holy cross? I just don't know which skills are more useful so any help is much appreciated.

#6 ChakriGuard

ChakriGuard

Azzylike

• Members
  • 10855 posts
  • Server:Renew Chaos

Posted 30 December 2017 - 04:49 AM

For Crusader/Paladin skills, here is a list of skills that I actually use: Active: Ride, Spear Quicken, and Defender. Passive: Faith.

I dont use Guard because it is bad for PvM. When it blocks, it makes you CS miss and it also lags you. Even at level 10, it blocks only 30% and 0.1 sec lag.

Magmum break is still good. It push mobs and temporary increases your damages. Grand cross is meh but it might become viable again after they improve community RG headgear to focus on Grand cross.

Holy cross or Agi-Crit  builds are the two common builds for Crusader/Paladin. Shield build is meh imo. You can try Rapid Smiting. 

For CS build, get 120 Str first. Agi is not that important as you will use Spear Quicken and Berserk potion. Most likely dont need to spam VP as you'll one shot most mobs. Dex enough to hit. The rest is up to you.

Since you already have a FLP, I guess you can go with that route and try to get FAW421. For more information of what accessories you need, click

I think Bakon. and Giant's Protection are very bad for VP/CS RGs :)

Edited by ChakriGuard, 30 December 2017 - 04:49 AM.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users