Looking for Guild - Party & Guild Recruitment Hall - WarpPortal Community Forums

Photo
- - - - -

Looking for Guild

• Please log in to reply
6 replies to this topic

#1 Helleck

Helleck

I am New.

• New Members
  • 1 posts

Posted 30 December 2017 - 01:13 PM

Hello everyone,

I am actually looking for a nice and fun WOE/PVM guild oriented as i have restarted playing Ragnarok once again. It has been quite some time since i have last played so i do not remember everything yet but i think i'm still OK with the fundamentals.

Since i wasn't sure what to play or do, i have created couple characters in order to see which one was more suited to my gaming. Problem is i like them all . ^^

So far i have got the following:

Blacksmith going butcher : lvl 72

Knight going Bowling bash: lvl 70

Priest going FS : lvl 59

Hunter going Trapper : lvl 59

If any guild is interested by my profile , I am CET zone,  I'm not a native English speaker as i am from France but i can fluently speak English. I can also understand a little bit of Tagalog since i know there are many Filipino players here.

I am an active and devoted player. I am also very loyal so you can definitely count on me and my investment.

If you are interested, please feel free to leave me your contacts so we can talk a bit more and see if i match your criteria.

Thank you for taking the time to read this and the attention you are giving it to it.

Hell.

#2 Xellie

Xellie

Valkyrie

• RO Fungineering
  • 18610 posts
  • Twitter:@nekoxellie
  • LocationValhalla
  • Playing:Ragnarok Online
  • Server:Europe ban!

Posted 30 December 2017 - 01:16 PM

Hi there! You might want to check out Valhalla. We don't have a level requirement, just that the players are active and want to help out. If you're interested you can check out our forums to apply http://valhalla.gg/forum/ or PM me directly on the forums here. 

#3 Stephcake

Stephcake

Too Legit To Quit

• Banned
  • 1041 posts
  • Twitter:stephstiel
  • LocationUK
  • Server:Odin

Posted 30 December 2017 - 01:33 PM

SideQuest would also gladly take you in :)

Here's our recruitment thread with more info: https://forums.warpp...ive-on-discord/

#4 Suraborn

Suraborn

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 496 posts
  • LocationToronto, CN
  • Server:RO:Trans

Posted 30 December 2017 - 08:25 PM

+1 for sidequest

#5 Renaru

Renaru

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 298 posts
  • LocationThe Dream World~
  • Server:Re:Start

Posted 31 December 2017 - 03:53 AM

Pink.Martini would love to have you. We are a big WoE/PvM guild and are really just a big group of friends who like to level and do stuff together. They gave me tons of advice and help starting out. We also have quite a few European members.

Our guild recruitment thread: https://forums.warpp...glish-speaking/

#6 Ascar91

Ascar91

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 71 posts
  • LocationEurope
  • Server:Restart

Posted 17 January 2018 - 01:44 PM

Hey, feel free to check out Team GG. We are an active WoE guild with discord and our fair share of PvM. We would love to have you around, so check our out recruitment thread or pm me in here, if you are interested. 

Have a nice start in the game and enjoy Restart

#7 helloyooji

helloyooji

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 339 posts
  • Server:Odin

Posted 17 January 2018 - 04:08 PM

Which character do you enjoy playing the most? Steph already threw her post in there already but I figured I'd add a bit more details.

WoE wise we're growing, growing pretty quickly - but - we are still considered a small to medium sized guild.

For PvM you will have no problems finding a party here. We cover the major timezones (and we have a couple people with insomnia xD)

Every other day we do giant flywinging parties. Right now, Juperos Core is on the menu.

We also do weekly Kiel Quest runs. (the OCA you get from it is a guaranteed sell at market price - I'm buying them off guildies so that they can get geared)

Join our discord (sidequest.ro) if you have any questions ;) even if you're not planning on joining us. The party channel there is very lively and filled with all sorts of players from other guilds :D

Edited by helloyooji, 17 January 2018 - 04:09 PM.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users