Hail Njoror

• Retired
  • 594 posts
  • Playing:Ragnarok Online 2
  • Server:Odin & Freyja

Posted 03 January 2018 - 04:29 PM

patchnotebanner.png

Patch Notes January 3, 2018
Please note: Details are subject to change at any time.
Weekly Maintenance Time: 3pm-7pm PDT (~4 hours)

kafrashop.png

qApKCsn.jpg

WinteWondersale!! - Ending Next Week!

December 18, 2017 to January 8, 2018

Your sharing in the 12 Days of Christmas event has unlocked a super sale! The Kafra Shop will be offering reduced prices on all of your favorite items until the New Year!

ydgtbQn.png

gG8aAlU.png

Yule Festival Boxes!

December 11, 2017 to January 8, 2018

Yule be sorry if you miss these great boxes!

yprqe1J.png

vpriO4F.png

QzSCKdn.png

And if you're having trouble getting all of your Lutie items for the unique Yule Festival titles, you can always supplement your daily quests and drops by purchasing a Yule Festival Box!

wHk024W.png

events.png

Catch These Events Before They're Over!

rLihC8T.jpg

Colosseum Event!

The holidays are a time for reflection, hope... and slaying your foes for special rewards in Colosseum!

Previous Colosseum rewards have been replaced from December 11, 2017 to January 8, 2018. 

jQFn192.png

zQcIZwD.jpg

Event Period: December 11, 2017 to January 8, 2017

A Holiday Season to Remember!

Connect With Ragnarok 2 and Win a Month of Experience and Bonus Rewards! From December 11 to January 8, join the fun, connect with Ragnarok 2, and earn fantastic prizes and events for the entire server! Each entry received will help unlock server-wide prizes including experience bonuses, items, and events!

Click HERE for more information!

January 3, 2018 Tier Unlock Details:

Item Rewards:

Phantom Stone x5

Graham Potion x5

Explorer's Elixir Package x5

Cheny's Soul

And

1 more week of Colosseum Special Rewards.

1,000% Experience for the entire server, throughout the event.

Plus:

Holiday Cheer Box dropped during Happy Hour for 1 week.

600_yuleFestival.jpg

Event Period: December 11, 2017 to January 8, 2018

Some old and new Holiday celebrants are coming to help all the adventurers celebrate their holidays.  Gift giving, decorations, and festivities will be the order of the day this Holiday Season in Ragnarok 2! 

To start the holiday quests, be sure to look for NPC Dasher in Prontera on December 11th! 

green-fancy-line-md.png

To start the Yule Festival Quests, look for Dasher in Prontera! You have to be level 15 before you can start the quest. 

pront.jpgdasher.jpg

Complete the quest and earn Lutie Snowflakes! 

reindeernames.jpg

Exchange the Lutie Snowflakes at the Stray Fairy for holiday themed costumes and consumables!

This year, Rudolph has some special offerings!

Take Lutie Ice to Rudolph and exchange for:

Seal of Guardian

DNA Random Box

Phantom Stone

Pandora's Key 

Divine Protection 

Additionally, if you are level 50, there are two new Yule Festival dailies that can be completed. Finish the quests from Rudolph (in Prontera) and Santa Claus (in a cave behind Donner and Blitzen), and automatically receive a holiday themed Khara Title with the following stat increases.

stat.jpg

santa.jpg

Santa's Wrapping Paper has been stolen!

In order to celebrate the Yule Festival, Santa Claus is busy preparing gift boxes for children.

Unfortunately, after a sudden surprise attack from monsters, all of Santa's gifts lost their wrapping paper!

In order to assist Santa, help him get rid of the monsters that attacked him and take back the stolen Wrapping Papers.

You can donate Wrapping Paper, or exchange with certain items from Santa Claus in Prontera (next to Myunel).

If donated Wrapping Papers reach a certain amount, Santa will start to sell Upgraded Buff Items!

Santa's Exchange List:

eZHaY67.png

Use a Santa Poring Warp Scroll to enter the event dungeon! The scroll has a 6 hour cooldown once used.

EcV1R3O.png

Items from Santa Claus's vendor list:

Fxz4NHC.png

Get a Santa Poring's Gift Box for a chance to drop one of these items:

2EoHO5V.png

#2 LudvigII

LudvigII

I made it Off Topic

• New Members
  • 15 posts
  • Twitter:@renatozahn
  • Server:Advent of Valkyrie

Posted 03 January 2018 - 05:53 PM

What's in the Holiday Cheer Box?

#3 paopaopee1

paopaopee1

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 108 posts
  • Playing:Nothing

Posted 03 January 2018 - 05:54 PM

New map pls

#4 MeisterSaikun

MeisterSaikun

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 108 posts

Posted 03 January 2018 - 05:59 PM

if I log in right now(after maintenance) and complete the 1 hour logged in event. will it be counted?

#5 YukiraWT

YukiraWT

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 81 posts
  • Server:/quit

Posted 03 January 2018 - 06:06 PM

Niflheim when?

#6 paopaopee1

paopaopee1

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 108 posts

Posted 03 January 2018 - 08:17 PM

10k entries swag box
16k entries holiday cheer box.
Wheres swag box?
Swag box not dropping.

#7 GDuke

GDuke

I am New.

• Members
  • 8 posts

Posted 03 January 2018 - 09:52 PM

Where is my Swag box XD

#8 MeisterSaikun

MeisterSaikun

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 108 posts

Posted 04 January 2018 - 01:01 AM

rewards already distributed?

#9 1131131129203649980

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 290 posts

Posted 04 January 2018 - 03:02 AM

10,000 Entries

Swag Boxes will drop during HHB hours for one week!

???????????????????????????????????

#10 SimaKan

SimaKan

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 22 posts
  • LocationHa Noi city, Vietnamese
  • Server:Odin

Posted 04 January 2018 - 04:13 AM

Swag Boxes has been replaced by Celebrate box ?  :hmm:

#11 mscocca

mscocca

Amateur Blogger

• RO2 Community Representative
  • 353 posts
  • LocationRome, Italy

Posted 04 January 2018 - 05:51 AM

I've reported the matter last week, hopefully it will be post-poned.  :p_sleep: 

The following prizes: Phantom Stone x5, Graham Potion x5, Explorer's Elixir Package x5, Cheny's Soul, listed in the patch notes were already distributed last time. So the only prizes for this week are supposed to be: 1 more week of Colosseum Special Rewards, 1,000% Experience for the entire server, Holiday Cheer Box dropping during Happy Hour for 1 week.  :p_smile:  :p_smile: 

giphy.gif

The one hour should be counted no matter when you decide to play. Though, since many players have reported that they haven't received any prize even if they had spent one whole hour in game right after maintenance, I would suggest you to start from the day after or after a few hours. Of course, this is only a "conviction", but better safe than sorry!  :p_sick:  :p_sick:

#12 1131131129203649980

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 290 posts

Posted 04 January 2018 - 06:10 AM

The following prizes: Phantom Stone x5, Graham Potion x5, Explorer's Elixir Package x5, Cheny's Soul, listed in the patch notes were already distributed last time. So the only prizes for this week are supposed to be: 1 more week of Colosseum Special Rewards, 1,000% Experience for the entire server, Holiday Cheer Box dropping during Happy Hour for 1 week.  :p_smile:  :p_smile: 

no they dont, i have never see the cheny soul and is the item im waiting and im sure nobody i know get it 

also its not listed in the last patch notes and the last unlock last maint was exp 800

#13 mscocca

mscocca

Amateur Blogger

• 353 posts
  • LocationRome, Italy

Posted 04 January 2018 - 07:06 AM

Those items were distributed even if they weren't listed in the patch notes since we reached the score (14.000) before the December 27th's Maintenance.

Edited by mscocca, 04 January 2018 - 07:13 AM.

#14 1131131129203649980

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 290 posts

Posted 04 January 2018 - 09:14 AM

woot me and 3 people didnt get those u named, are u sure u arent mistaken them with the aples of idun from the 12 days of xmas?

dont know if anyone get them, never hear of someone who did

im like 100% sure cause i get all the rewards and open my aple and get the infiniums etc, but never in my life i get cheny soul

not even the ones from the game, i was expecting that to be my first one

pd: i remember cause that day idum was online giving the rewards and where those in the patch notes, and no other

thats why im asking, are u sure u get them? or anyone u know? cuase if it that so i have to submit  ticket with the people i play cause noone of us get them :P

PD2: well i just asked in the public chat and no one get them D:

Edited by 1131131129203649980, 04 January 2018 - 10:36 AM.

#15 MeisterSaikun

MeisterSaikun

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 108 posts

Posted 04 January 2018 - 02:06 PM

I've reported the matter last week, hopefully it will be post-poned.  :p_sleep: 

giphy.gif

The one hour should be counted no matter when you decide to play. Though, since many players have reported that they haven't received any prize even if they had spent one whole hour in game right after maintenance, I would suggest you to start from the day after or after a few hours. Of course, this is only a "conviction", but better safe than sorry!  :p_sick:  :p_sick:

if i remember correctly, NO!. we didn't unlocked the 14,000 tier. It was like 13,700.

and I didn't received any CHENY's SOUL. It was Apple of Idun. And these two items are very different.

I asked pub if they received Cheny's Soul after yesterdays Maintenance and they said NO!

even asked them if they already received it last week also said NO!

after some of my characters did not received any rewards last week and THIS!  :pif:  :pif:  :pif:

#16 Idun

Idun

Hail Njoror

• Retired
  • 594 posts
  • Server:Odin & Freyja

Posted 04 January 2018 - 03:08 PM

The rewards as I listed them in the notes are accurate. The extra elixirs and Phantom Stones last week were part of the 12 Days rewards. Item rewards, including the Cheny's Soul, are going out now.

Swag Box will be next weeks HHB!

Logs for accounts to receive rewards are pulled automatically. If your account was missed, it is likely you were not logged in, uninterrupted, for the full hour. If you feel the item distribution squids missed you in error, please open a support ticket and our GMs will be happy to take care of you!

#17 paopaopee1

paopaopee1

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 108 posts

Posted 04 January 2018 - 03:33 PM

La la la la la
Hahaha

#18 1131131129203649980

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 290 posts

Posted 04 January 2018 - 04:21 PM

The rewards as I listed them in the notes are accurate. The extra elixirs and Phantom Stones last week were part of the 12 Days rewards. Item rewards, including the Cheny's Soul, are going out now.

Logs for accounts to receive rewards are pulled automatically. If your account was missed, it is likely you were not logged in, uninterrupted, for the full hour. If you feel the item distribution squids missed you in error, please open a support ticket and our GMs will be happy to take care of you!

thx for the fast respond!

btw now we get the cheny soul and the other items

but there are others (rune remover, precise honning hammer and complete honing scrubs) that were already given las week

is this intented or should i leave them there?

#19 MeisterSaikun

MeisterSaikun

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 108 posts

Posted 04 January 2018 - 04:25 PM

thank you Idun.

#20 MightyMoo

MightyMoo

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 435 posts

Posted 04 January 2018 - 05:56 PM

There's an id Bostik tryng to sell his account for 100 pesos  (ml40 ranger).  He or she was advertising it in public chat.  Many players told him its illegal but he's pigheaded and kept on advertising to sell his ranger ml40

Edited by MightyMoo, 04 January 2018 - 06:25 PM.

#21 GDuke

GDuke

I am New.

• Members
  • 8 posts

Posted 04 January 2018 - 08:11 PM

There's an id Bostik tryng to sell his account for 100 pesos  (ml40 ranger).  He or she was advertising it in public chat.  Many players told him its illegal but he's pigheaded and kept on advertising to sell his ranger ml40

^ i saw it too and its amazing lol

#22 mscocca

mscocca

Amateur Blogger

• 353 posts
  • LocationRome, Italy

Posted 04 January 2018 - 09:29 PM

tenor.gif?itemid=8142013

Mine was a joke!...maybe :p_laugh:

Enjoy the Cheny's Soul and wish you luck with it!  :p_love:  :p_love:

Edited by mscocca, 04 January 2018 - 09:32 PM.

#23 SimaKan

SimaKan

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 22 posts

Posted 05 January 2018 - 08:26 AM

What inside of item name "Truly Random Gift Box" ??  :p_smile:

Edited by SimaKan, 05 January 2018 - 08:36 AM.

#24 mscocca

mscocca

Amateur Blogger

• 353 posts
  • LocationRome, Italy

Posted 05 January 2018 - 10:52 PM

Based on a Sample of 1000 Truly Random Gift Boxes, this is the result:

Item - Pieces (out of 1000) - Estimated Drop%

- Blessing Powder - 87 - 9%

- Dye - 215 - 20%

- Munil's Accessory Random Box - 27 - 3%

- Munil's Costume Random Box - 38 - 4%

- Premium Dye - 187 - 19%

- Pump It Up Hard Pill - 178 - 18%

- The Chance Coupon - 268 - 27%

- Munil's Costume Random Box has a chance to drop a kafra costume with no slots or with a slot: Rabbit, Gothic Loli, Ali Baba, Mushroom Costume. In addition to that it has 100% chances to drop The Chance Coupon;

- Munil's Accessory Random Box has a chance to drop a kafra decoration accessory with no slots or with a slot: Aurora Band, Black Cat's Ears, Cat Ears, Earplugs, Fur Hat, Gothic Loli Cap, Humongous Horn, Mushroom Head, Rabbit Ears. In addition to that it has 100% chances to drop The Chance Coupon;

Edited by mscocca, 05 January 2018 - 10:54 PM.

#25 SimaKan

SimaKan

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 22 posts

Posted 06 January 2018 - 05:24 AM

Based on a Sample of 1000 Truly Random Gift Boxes, this is the result:

Item - Pieces (out of 1000) - Estimated Drop%

- Blessing Powder - 87 - 9%

- Dye - 215 - 20%

- Munil's Accessory Random Box - 27 - 3%

- Munil's Costume Random Box - 38 - 4%

- Premium Dye - 187 - 19%

- Pump It Up Hard Pill - 178 - 18%

- The Chance Coupon - 268 - 27%

- Munil's Costume Random Box has a chance to drop a kafra costume with no slots or with a slot: Rabbit, Gothic Loli, Ali Baba, Mushroom Costume. In addition to that it has 100% chances to drop The Chance Coupon;

- Munil's Accessory Random Box has a chance to drop a kafra decoration accessory with no slots or with a slot: Aurora Band, Black Cat's Ears, Cat Ears, Earplugs, Fur Hat, Gothic Loli Cap, Humongous Horn, Mushroom Head, Rabbit Ears. In addition to that it has 100% chances to drop The Chance Coupon;

Wao. Thank you so much for this list.  :p_laugh:

Reply to this topic

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users