Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 628 posts
  • LocationPoland / Morroc / Alde
  • Playing:Ragnarok Online
  • Server:Odin

Posted 04 January 2018 - 04:49 AM

Hi,

so I just came back a few days ago, and reading this topic: https://forums.warpp...w-ring1-review/

I found out about the new shadow ring, and all the other gear. Thus, I decided to upgrade my gearset to hopefully reach the same dmg output levels as some of the guys there.

However, after getting to this status here:

eHu3W3J.jpg

My TS is still only just about 60k, about 80-90 when hawkeye procs. (Dmging the eggs in the training area)

My question is, am I missing something important here? Im using full buffs and the urgent escape 20s buff from the ring, along with that buff from +9 vigilante suit and +8 biolabs headgear.... yet I feel really underpowered.

Will appreciate some guidance here

#2 mildcontempt

mildcontempt

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 3483 posts
  • Server:Chaos

Posted 04 January 2018 - 07:28 AM

Your physical attack is pretty low there.

Notice on their windows they often have 400+ atk (or even more with crimson).

You can use the physical shadow set, shield spell through the royal guard shield, and takoyaki for another 250 equip attack. 

Furthermore, you'd probably want a weapon for TS specifically, so if you wanted to use a vigilante bow -- I'd suggest another one carded not with archer skeleton (or golem, but I like your style on that one) but with something like AK cards (since you already have 70%+ ranged damage mods). You could also just switch to the crimson bow (or look for a good vicious mind bow). 

They are also using +12 old shadow handicraft, which is another 50% boost to the skill (and 20 equip atk) which is huge. I don't know if they have the ATK % or Ranged % enchant on them, but that would also add more.

Hope that helps. 

Also things that boost your agi (even agi up, or +20 agi foods, or whatever else) will help as that goes directly into the skill mod, which in turn will multiply with all that other stuff. 

Edited by mildcontempt, 04 January 2018 - 07:30 AM.

#3 Pixelakaroxi

Pixelakaroxi

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 628 posts

Posted 04 January 2018 - 11:12 AM

I see. Thanks for the reply.

So, if I exchange my bow to a +15 crimson for more atk, maybe card my accs with gold scarabas, and add some more buffs, I should be good huh.

Also, what shield are we talking about here? There's a way to get shield spell by not actually using an RG? :o

#4 Nirvanna21

Nirvanna21

They pay me to post.

• Members
  • 9553 posts
  • LocationNew Zealand

Posted 04 January 2018 - 11:15 AM

Yep, Royal Guard Shield from the 16.1 quests.

#5 mildcontempt

mildcontempt

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 3483 posts

Posted 04 January 2018 - 01:04 PM

I see. Thanks for the reply.

So, if I exchange my bow to a +15 crimson for more atk, maybe card my accs with gold scarabas, and add some more buffs, I should be good huh.

Also, what shield are we talking about here? There's a way to get shield spell by not actually using an RG? :o

Sure, I'd also look into getting a fairy leaf powder and using that instead of the thief's guide for triangle shot specifically (shadow ring is great tho). It would need be combo'd with EA 1/2 which you can get on your vigilante suit if you are extremely lucky or you can get on the FAW if you're willing to re-enchant it. 

I'd hold off on the gold scaraba cards til the end since they are very expensive for how much atk they give. 

Crimson would be great, especially with 2xAK cards. The royal guard shield should be combo'd with a high def shield like white gold or gaia/anemos (white gold is much cheaper I think). 

You cast the spell then quick swap the shield to the higher def one, and can then swap to your bow. Easy 140-150 extra attack. 

#6 Usurper

Usurper

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1743 posts
  • LocationPhilippines
  • Server:Thor

Posted 04 January 2018 - 02:46 PM

Just to add, I suggest getting rid of str entirely and put in in dex, agi or int. Just use kafra cards or rodex mail.

#7 Pixelakaroxi

Pixelakaroxi

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 628 posts

Posted 05 January 2018 - 11:29 AM

OK so I've resetted my stats to copy 

fuyukikun

build and it looks better already.

Also changed my weapon to what you guys suggested here, +15 2x AK crimson bow. Soon-ish I hope to get that fairy leaf thing, 2 gold scarabas, and replace my raydric with menblatt.

So far 113k TS on those eggs, with neutral arrow and HE proc.

#8 mildcontempt

mildcontempt

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 3483 posts

Posted 05 January 2018 - 11:31 AM

Right on mang. 

Mild Wind does wonders for bow characters by the way, since your sATK is amplified by ranged (and skill) mods, it means that portion matters more than for standard phys builds. 

Something to consider if you plan to MVP since you can "pre-proc" it and swap to the old shadow handicraft after. 

#9 Pixelakaroxi

Pixelakaroxi

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 628 posts

Posted 05 January 2018 - 11:38 AM

soooo now we can use mild wind as well?

#10 mildcontempt

mildcontempt

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 3483 posts

Posted 05 January 2018 - 11:43 AM

You would get it from the appropriate zodiac headgears (like the Leo crown): http://db.irowiki.or...item-info/5588/

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users