2 replies to this topic

#1 Nmrud

Nmrud

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 64 posts
  • Playing:Dragon Saga

Posted 05 January 2018 - 03:53 AM

I just inserted a new hard drive as my main drive and installed a fresh copy of Windows, DragonSaga and so on.

I downloaded the client and updated it everything went fine. But my in-game resolution is so low even when i choose the highest possible. I have graphic settings on high with the resolution 1920 x 1080. My computer is connected to my LCD TV. 

Every GUI is so big and take to much place in the screen, when i press on the market button it almost fills up the whole screen. I normaly play in windowed mode but its the same in full screen mode. 

​I tried to adjust some settings on my graphic card but cant figure this one out. It wasnt like this on my previous installation. 

I use a Geforce GTX 1060 and its connected trough the HDMI port.

#2 Popcorn

Popcorn

Woodie-Holic

• Dragon Saga Staff
  • 5556 posts
  • LocationGermany, Europe, Earth, Milky Way, Universe

Posted 05 January 2018 - 09:21 AM

Did you ever try to adjust the in-game resolution using your options menu?

After a fresh of Dragon Saga the resolution is set to 1024 x 768. You need to adjust the resolution if you want to use a higher one.

#3 Nmrud

Nmrud

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 64 posts

Posted 05 January 2018 - 11:47 AM

Did you ever try to adjust the in-game resolution using your options menu?

After a fresh of Dragon Saga the resolution is set to 1024 x 768. You need to adjust the resolution if you want to use a higher one.

Yes i raised it to 1920 x 1080.

I found the sollution. In Windows settings i had everything scaled at 125%, meaning desktop, apps, programs is a bit enlarged because of the high resolution. This also affected the game. In the game properties (right click on the DragonSaga shortcut) under the tab compability there is an option to exclude the scaling from affecting the game. Now everything in the game is shown at normal size according to the resolution in the game setings.

Thanks.

Edited by Nmrud, 05 January 2018 - 11:48 AM.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users