poor blacksmith equipment recommendation - Merchant Classes - WarpPortal Community Forums

Photo

poor blacksmith equipment recommendation

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
3 replies to this topic

#1 Nenenear

Nenenear

I am New.

• New Members
  • 6 posts

Posted 05 January 2018 - 09:20 PM

Hello, just started the game and saw the ridiculous inflation on items..... I literally cannot afford anything.....

for starters i'm playing a level 68 battlesmith with the following stats:

str: 40

agi: 70

vit:36

int: 1

dex:30

luk:1

the only equips I have right now is a regular 2 handed axe purchased from NPC and a +7 chainmail of ares.

what equips can you recommend someone really poor and just starting out?

#2 Renaru

Renaru

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 298 posts
  • LocationThe Dream World~
  • Playing:Ragnarok Online
  • Server:Re:Start

Posted 06 January 2018 - 05:02 AM

The market is insanely inflated and without playing the Market or making a Knight to grind items, you're outta luck money wise.

For decent equipment that's not too expensive... A two handed axe is good, Porcellio armor is very cheap and decent on damage classes, but you'll be using more potions. Snake Head is up there in price but worth it. Amistr Bag is the best garment in the game, nothing compares, i'd save up for that as well.

#3 Twistex

Twistex

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 161 posts

Posted 06 January 2018 - 01:54 PM

Hello, just started the game and saw the ridiculous inflation on items..... I literally cannot afford anything.....
for starters i'm playing a level 68 battlesmith with the following stats:

str: 40
agi: 70
vit:36
int: 1
dex:30
luk:1

the only equips I have right now is a regular 2 handed axe purchased from NPC and a +7 chainmail of ares.
what equips can you recommend someone really poor and just starting out?

Hope you get 10 or so card drops and sell em or.....

Spend real money on WPE so you can convert it to KP so you can buy Silvervine that you can sell for Z

Its basically $ for Z. But legit because its not actually $ for Z, its $->WPE->KP->SV->Z

#4 Angelslayer4231

Angelslayer4231

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 70 posts
  • Playing:Ragnarok Online
  • Server:RE:Start

Posted 06 January 2018 - 07:25 PM

Amistr Bag is the best garment in the game, nothing compares, i'd save up for that as well.

instead of buying it, might be more cost effective to just make one, while the quest is still up. 

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users