Implementing RK OCP gears - Ragnarok Online Community Chat - WarpPortal Community Forums

Photo
- - - - -

Implementing RK OCP gears

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
76 replies to this topic

#1 blackCROSSCY

blackCROSSCY

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1864 posts
  • LocationSG
  • Playing:Ragnarok Online
  • Server:Valkyrie

Posted 08 January 2018 - 05:40 AM

Today i've just realised both of the jRO RK helms that I've been hoping for are already here, BUT they're both costumes only! What's with not releasing RK gears?

http://ragi.al/item/iRO-Renewal/WEs

http://ragi.al/item/iRO-Renewal/uHk

Please let any of these go into our upcoming OCP!

#loveforRK

Edited by blackCROSSCY, 08 January 2018 - 05:40 AM.

#2 BlackMeow

BlackMeow

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 2929 posts
  • LocationTree
  • Server:Both

Posted 08 January 2018 - 06:46 AM

dream big. ask for this

32007.png

Spoiler 

One of the 7 magical tools Zilant possesses.

As a result of the twining dragon ate the spirit of the old king who was admired as a god, if the user isn't ready to abandon his/her humanity, user will die by just touching it and transfigured into a devil spear.

Matk +280

Str+3, Dex+5

Dragon Water Breath and Dragon Breath inflicts 50% more damage.

Absorb 1% from the damage dealt as an HP for every physical attack that successfully hit a target.

Every refine level,

- Physical damage +2%.

- Aspd +2%.

- Skill Delay -1%.

+7 or higher, absorb 2% from the damage dealt as an HP.

+9 or higher, absorb 3%.

+10, fixed cast time -70%.

Type : One-handed spear

Atk : 360

Weight : 380

Weapon level : 4

Required level : 130

Required class : 3rd swordman classes

#3 ramenkari

ramenkari

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 188 posts
  • Server:chaos

Posted 08 January 2018 - 03:39 PM

nice

#4 Jufi

Jufi

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 3590 posts
  • LocationOrb
  • Server:Thor & Chaos

Posted 08 January 2018 - 04:17 PM

Its time to boost db damage.

#5 heickelrrx

heickelrrx

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 345 posts
  • Server:Valkriye

Posted 08 January 2018 - 05:15 PM

tbh I think DB already reach stupid level on iRO  and doesn't need any more buff whatsoever

buff some Physical Skill -_-

and stop Nerfing the freaking bowling bash, it make nosense 

Edited by heickelrrx, 08 January 2018 - 05:16 PM.

#6 Jufi

Jufi

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 3590 posts
  • LocationOrb

Posted 08 January 2018 - 05:30 PM

tbh I think DB already reach stupid level on iRO  and doesn't need any more buff whatsoever

buff some Physical Skill -_-

and stop Nerfing the freaking bowling bash, it make nosense 

What else you are asking for physical rk? I think all the latest gears are in favor on that build. From lindy hoop, to true seyren, bio5 HG and latest high end physical acce. If there is something you asking for put it on here. But I think its time to boost the DB damage, give us the red dragon and the weapon mentioned above.

#7 blackCROSSCY

blackCROSSCY

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1864 posts
  • LocationSG
  • Server:Valkyrie

Posted 08 January 2018 - 05:42 PM

why not both hehe. DB rk has a lot of aftercast delay stuff implemented from OCP too. But no items are purely for RK that many classes have received.

Also, i know for sure the spear will not come. The guys looking forward to the RG save the king also, give up. These 2 big weapons are part of jRO’s game update item, not box. That’s also why i think we’ll never seee onimaru for RK here (also another i game item to be made).

#8 RaveMaster

RaveMaster

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 4046 posts
  • Server:Chaos

Posted 08 January 2018 - 05:52 PM

What else you are asking for physical rk? I think all the latest gears are in favor on that build. From lindy hoop, to true seyren, bio5 HG and latest high end physical acce. If there is something you asking for put it on here. But I think its time to boost the DB damage, give us the red dragon and the weapon mentioned above.

In fact Heick is right, DB RKs are very strong already. Physical RKs din't received yet equipments that buffs their skills directly as RG and other classes already received from OCP. I would like to see an accesory that buffs Bowling Bash and removes their invisible cast/cd (but this should be a fix from gms :v)

#9 heickelrrx

heickelrrx

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 345 posts
  • Server:Valkriye

Posted 08 January 2018 - 05:58 PM

The 175 expansion patch seems to be nerfing db damage but as new equipment introduced to the game the damage is damn stupid, really fast cast and some ppl can reach almost no delay without sttring

And this skill already ignored flee, and spammable, boosting ranged damage is way cheaper and easier than buffing atk from bio5 headgear and lindy

Tbh I already saw some ppl who can run breath @100k per hit on shadow mob :/

#10 Darksorrow1234

Darksorrow1234

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 2996 posts
  • Server:Chaosss

Posted 08 January 2018 - 06:01 PM

double critical update pls  :P

#11 YongkySH

YongkySH

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 4113 posts

Posted 08 January 2018 - 07:29 PM

In fact Heick is right, DB RKs are very strong already. Physical RKs din't received yet equipments that buffs their skills directly as RG and other classes already received from OCP. I would like to see an accesory that buffs Bowling Bash and removes their invisible cast/cd (but this should be a fix from gms :v)

Accessory that remove gutter lines

#12 ChaoticRK

ChaoticRK

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 3228 posts
  • Locationprt_fild08
  • Playing:Nothing

Posted 08 January 2018 - 08:40 PM

DB already is buffed. Verry very buffed. Whereas, physical is struggling to reach or equal other physical class' dps.

#13 zx56vb

zx56vb

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 563 posts

Posted 09 January 2018 - 05:04 AM

NO DB is not strong because they cannot use DB to kill full demi reduction+range reduction players.  :yawn:

#14 RaveMaster

RaveMaster

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 4046 posts

Posted 09 January 2018 - 05:14 AM

WoE is dead, end of story.

#15 Althes

Althes

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1376 posts
  • LocationGermany
  • Server:Both

Posted 09 January 2018 - 05:18 AM

dream big. ask for this

32007.png

Spoiler 

One of the 7 magical tools Zilant possesses.

As a result of the twining dragon ate the spirit of the old king who was admired as a god, if the user isn't ready to abandon his/her humanity, user will die by just touching it and transfigured into a devil spear.

Matk +280

Str+3, Dex+5

Dragon Water Breath and Dragon Breath inflicts 50% more damage.

Absorb 1% from the damage dealt as an HP for every physical attack that successfully hit a target.

Every refine level,

- Physical damage +2%.

- Aspd +2%.

- Skill Delay -1%.

+7 or higher, absorb 2% from the damage dealt as an HP.

+9 or higher, absorb 3%.

+10, fixed cast time -70%.

Type : One-handed spear

Atk : 360

Weight : 380

Weapon level : 4

Required level : 130

Required class : 3rd swordman classes

Does this weapon have slot? If not, I don't think it would literally 'buff' DB's damage that much, I assume the damage would be about as high as it is now. (ea10 double AS card TGL)

But it is interesting, because it maintains the damage of DB, and greatly buffs physical damage aka hundred spear and ignition break. It could be a fun build. Although the weigh of it hinders the damage potential of HS...

#16 Jufi

Jufi

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 3590 posts
  • LocationOrb

Posted 09 January 2018 - 06:04 AM

Does this weapon have slot? If not, I don't think it would literally 'buff' DB's damage that much, I assume the damage would be about as high as it is now. (ea10 double AS card TGL)

But it is interesting, because it maintains the damage of DB, and greatly buffs physical damage aka hundred spear and ignition break. It could be a fun build. Although the weigh of it hinders the damage potential of HS...

2 slots on it would be perfect. You can have 1 drac + 1 queen and 2 queen bird weapons. Since its level 4, I guess the slot will be in 1 or 2. But that weapon is hopeless if we base on black statement. 

#17 1299150619045824270

Too Legit To Quit

• Banned
  • 1272 posts

Posted 09 January 2018 - 08:07 AM

This would still boost damage regardless if slotted or not.

You can just for example use other boots than temporal dex with this weapon.

Hero Silver boots
Or Lian Soes etc

Also because it gives skill delay, its possible to use bio5 headgear with Adamantine enchant gives more HP and still have a shield Scutum and still get -100% skill delay. QQ

Edited by 1299150619045824270, 09 January 2018 - 08:12 AM.

#18 mildcontempt

mildcontempt

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 3483 posts

Posted 09 January 2018 - 08:19 AM

The thing that is confusing to me about that spear is that it seems to have guaranteed HP leech as well. 

Also it is slotted (1 slot). 

It's an amazing weapon for phys/db and also for RG (possibly best general purpose 1-h spear, great for exceed break too). The DB thing seems OP here because in its native server, jRO, EA mods do not affect DB. 

When we eventually get the change/nerf that ranged % mods only work with dex-based weapons -- guns/bows (and I think instruments) -- db RK will suddenly be wanting a damage boost since for many that will be cut their damage output in half or more.

Gens will also cry ofc and things like Cylinder Hairband will be surprisingly good but much more balanced. 

As Black Cross said though, those are in-game content there and not from cash shop and so less likely to show up here. 

Same thing with the katar that gives thanatos effect I believe. 

Edited by mildcontempt, 09 January 2018 - 08:20 AM.

#19 Nirvanna21

Nirvanna21

They pay me to post.

• Members
  • 9553 posts
  • LocationNew Zealand

Posted 09 January 2018 - 11:34 AM

You wouldn't be able to drop Temp Dex boots. 70% of 0.5 is still 0.15 so you still got casting to deal with.

#20 bunnyband

bunnyband

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 233 posts

Posted 09 January 2018 - 01:17 PM

db fix cast is 0.2 afaik, or did they changed that?

#21 Nirvanna21

Nirvanna21

They pay me to post.

• Members
  • 9553 posts
  • LocationNew Zealand

Posted 09 January 2018 - 01:19 PM

https://irowiki.org/wiki/Dragon_Breath

It's 0.5, and even if it were 0.01 seconds, unless it's a static value, it will always reduce it by a % which means a interruption period will still exist.

#22 MikeWolf

MikeWolf

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 382 posts

Posted 09 January 2018 - 01:32 PM

Funny thing is I prefer to be a physical RK than a DB RK. It is just harder to reach if you want great results and to me, that's a problem.

#23 bunnyband

bunnyband

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 233 posts

Posted 09 January 2018 - 01:36 PM

always thought its 0.2 rofl, i see that is the cd not fix cast
my bad

as for interruption, if it was actually(i was wrong) 0.2 and 70% fix reduct, that comes down to 0.06 which isnt that much of an issue, db rk can still chain with that cast time

Edited by bunnyband, 09 January 2018 - 01:41 PM.

#24 Jufi

Jufi

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 3590 posts
  • LocationOrb

Posted 09 January 2018 - 02:37 PM

When we eventually get the change/nerf that ranged % mods only work with dex-based weapons -- guns/bows (and I think instruments) -- db RK will suddenly be wanting a damage boost since for many that will be cut their damage output in half or more.

Gens will also cry ofc and things like Cylinder Hairband will be surprisingly good but much more balanced. 

I felt like DB damage is outdated on my part, this is the  effect of before and after OCP boxes introduced. Lately there are many items to access delayed cast and items that give minimal damage like scutum, valk hammer and fairy combo. The only thing really matter lately on damage boost is the pororoca shoes but it depends on situation. 

#25 Nirvanna21

Nirvanna21

They pay me to post.

• Members
  • 9553 posts
  • LocationNew Zealand

Posted 09 January 2018 - 02:53 PM

always thought its 0.2 rofl, i see that is the cd not fix cast
my bad

as for interruption, if it was actually(i was wrong) 0.2 and 70% fix reduct, that comes down to 0.06 which isnt that much of an issue, db rk can still chain with that cast time

But it is still interruptable. Even if you chain it something can cancel it, even if it isn't a frequent thing it is a complete and utter possibility.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users