Chaos' WoE post discussion ( End of WoE 2017 ) - Ragnarok Online Community Chat - WarpPortal Community Forums

Photo
- - - - -

Chaos' WoE post discussion ( End of WoE 2017 )

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
35 replies to this topic

#1 ChakriGuard

ChakriGuard

Azzylike

• Members
  • 10845 posts
  • Playing:Ragnarok Online
  • Server:Renew Chaos

Posted 08 January 2018 - 08:51 AM

Back when I was a noob in a healthy WoE in Valkyrie server. I was not aware of the other two existing dead servers; Yggdrasil and Ymir. When I learnt about the merge of the three servers, I was also told that WoE in Ymir was dead and WoE in Yggdrasil was meh. I was so naive and I was just happy that the merge would happen. More players, more fun! What I did not realize was how Chaos would just end up like Ymir :)

My question is, when is the next merge? Is there another server left to be merged? If not, I think it is safe to say that iRO WoE has come to an end. One most organized WoE guild just called a quit at the end of 2017 as well as another old Spanish guild. We all enjoyed it while it lasted.

Great to all guilds. It was fun experiences in iRO  :heh:

xWnZaah.png

FTrI4fM.png

Edited by ChakriGuard, 08 January 2018 - 08:53 AM.

#2 Boyeteers

Boyeteers

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 3525 posts

Posted 08 January 2018 - 08:55 AM

you're guild is done bro?

#3 ChakriGuard

ChakriGuard

Azzylike

• Members
  • 10845 posts

Posted 08 January 2018 - 09:03 AM

I didnt really have a guild tbh. My only real guild was Final Uprising. After that, I was a mercenary because most of the times, I use my own supplies and I did whatever I wanted in WoE i.e soloing or -_- talking or trolling etc lol

#4 Doomsquare

Doomsquare

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 2041 posts
  • Server:iRO Brooms \o/

Posted 08 January 2018 - 09:53 AM

It's only a matter of time before it dies, afterall there'a close to no reward for woe with the current scheme of castle loots. 

Not to mention that most of the gods are already been outclassed by OCPs, yet we question why there's no new guilds entering the scene. I do see a great barrier to entry from the gameplay (and cheats) in the few woe's I've joined. 

#5 KriticalAssassin

KriticalAssassin

They pay me to post.

• RO Fungineering
  • 9313 posts
  • LocationBehind you?
  • Server:Chaos- Renewal

Posted 08 January 2018 - 11:35 AM

What Spanish guild called it quits? Didn't Sinergia just come back now after Animo called it quits?

And yeah, woe treasures suck, 4 years, 390+ castles and still not one full woe 1.0 god set yet. but "God piece drop rates were not altered" yeah right...

Classic made like 50x more gods with their drop rates, so pretty sure our rates were screwed pretty bad, lol.

And OCA's cost less than the gums we use on treasures.

#6 Althes

Althes

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1376 posts
  • LocationGermany
  • Server:Both

Posted 08 January 2018 - 11:56 AM

Let see if Sinergia will come back for real. 

Also, I remember someone said, it was Lambor who quit, not Animosity. Other woe players will still woe in other guilds or create one, if they still want to woe.

But I remember the case in LR, when, I believe, most of the players just quit with the guild. Well, I think I am being too optimistic here.

As long as the situation does not change, the woe will still be going down.

Yesterday's woe was literally real dead. 

It could be the beginning for a new time, could also be the end of the woe.

#7 Sewasan

Sewasan

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1195 posts

Posted 08 January 2018 - 12:39 PM

What Spanish guild called it quits? Didn't Sinergia just come back now after Animo called it quits?

And yeah, woe treasures suck, 4 years, 390+ castles and still not one full woe 1.0 god set yet. but "God piece drop rates were not altered" yeah right...

Classic made like 50x more gods with their drop rates, so pretty sure our rates were screwed pretty bad, lol.

And OCA's cost less than the gums we use on treasures.

No, you need to get your facts straight, Sinergia doesnt came back, was kind of a one day thing for a particular reason that isnt really important to mention.

#8 S207

S207

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1584 posts
  • LocationCancun MX
  • Server:iRO Chaos

Posted 08 January 2018 - 01:28 PM

why to make a new woe thread when there are many others active? and mainly, the last active one was indeed this thread. And you are talking about Sinergia for sure, why not to mention like Kritical Assassin did. The merge thing just wont happen. Frequently ppl touch this in other threads, it just wont happen, the case of Ymir/Valk and the other servers wich merged to Chaos was a WP thing, nothing else.

About coming back to WoE, I can't say anything about it, since im off FB and all the social media in Sinergia (I do not exist in Internet) but Im one of the players who are in favor of this.

I would really like to see a WoE environment populated like the (g)old times.

#9 ChakriGuard

ChakriGuard

Azzylike

• Members
  • 10845 posts

Posted 08 January 2018 - 02:57 PM

This thread is not about how to revitalize WoE. This thread is about final evaluation of Chaos WoE. I've come to accept its death. This thread is WoE related but it totally serves a different purpose from other existing WoE threads.

#10 mildcontempt

mildcontempt

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 3483 posts
  • Server:Chaos

Posted 08 January 2018 - 03:22 PM

No, you need to get your facts straight, Sinergia doesnt came back, was kind of a one day thing for a particular reason that isnt really important to mention.

Thanks for setting the facts straight. 

#11 Xellie

Xellie

Valkyrie

• RO Fungineering
  • 18610 posts
  • Twitter:@nekoxellie
  • LocationValhalla
  • Server:Europe ban!

Posted 08 January 2018 - 03:22 PM

Tell them to merge classic to chaos I'll come bring some heat for a while

#12 Hissis

Hissis

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 3901 posts
  • Playing:Nothing

Posted 08 January 2018 - 03:44 PM

You just said the forbbiden word Chakri   :p_omg:

#13 ChakriGuard

ChakriGuard

Azzylike

• Members
  • 10845 posts

Posted 08 January 2018 - 03:48 PM

Ez ~

That word is used to ask for inquiry. I'm not asking Chaos and Thor to merge because a new merged server will become Ymir 3.0. WP only has to tell me one time and I understand that there will be no merge. Hence, I'm asking if there another server left otherwise thank you for all the fun while WoE lasted.

#14 Hissis

Hissis

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 3901 posts

Posted 08 January 2018 - 04:43 PM

Ez ~

That word is used to ask for inquiry. I'm not asking Chaos and Thor to merge because a new merged server will become Ymir 3.0. WP only has to tell me one time and I understand that there will be no merge. Hence, I'm asking if there another server left otherwise thank you for all the fun while WoE lasted.

Well

It was fun while it lasted  :heh:  :heh:  :heh:

RO is a PvM game now  :p_idea:

#15 heinrichxxiii

heinrichxxiii

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 404 posts
  • LocationSinergia Guild
  • Server:Chaos Renewal

Posted 08 January 2018 - 04:53 PM

I'm Sinergia's guildleader. We didn't come back, it was just a 'gathering' for the holidays. I didn't write when we left because after 7 years leading WoE guilds (Asgard Kingdom and Sinergia) I've realized that the people that manage this game do not really care about setting a balance in the WoE scenario and keep creating items to sell WPE (without any restriction in PVP maps), and ignoring all the suggestions that we've made for years. 

We were planing to make a come back, if the news to fix WoE were something near a true solution....but they are not. Last saturday I told my guild members that we are officially leaving WoE as long as this unbalance continues. We are going to switch to other RO events.

#16 heickelrrx

heickelrrx

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 345 posts
  • Server:Valkriye

Posted 08 January 2018 - 05:12 PM

- still waiting for studio fixing WoE issues

tbh I hate these ocp thing but since everyone use it I forced to use one -_-

#17 ChakriGuard

ChakriGuard

Azzylike

• Members
  • 10845 posts

Posted 08 January 2018 - 05:16 PM

There is no true solution or cure to WoE. If you'll fix some classes that are specialized in WoE, then do the same to PvM. Classes are assigned to be specialize in different areas. The difference is Als dont complain and they cant quit, players on the other hand do and they can quit if they suffer too many consecutive losses. Anyway, this thread is not about revitalizing WoE. Many things have been said many times and we dont need to keep saying it again. This thread is mainly used to congrats the guilds and players who sucked it up for so long and continued WoEing as long as possible  :no1:

I say put Bloody branch in cash shop permanently. That's the last thing I enjoy doing in iRO. Some instances take too long to go through all dialog. PvM can be fun. However Agi-up monsters can be annoying and this limits out many other classes that dont have true method of passing Flee, hence few classes are shining in PvM  :heh:

Also, can we get Imperial Glove, Imperial Feather, and Save the King sword soon? People want to play Grand cross build again  :rice:

Edited by ChakriGuard, 08 January 2018 - 05:18 PM.

#18 layupka

layupka

Amateur Blogger

• Banned
  • 487 posts

Posted 08 January 2018 - 08:01 PM

i miss WoE :-(
the crowding eye soreing effects. the crowding area where you dont know where to click the cursor. the crowding lag after you enter the portal you are status dead. XD . and most of all the trashtalk. RIP WoE 2004~2010

#19 lorenz1375

lorenz1375

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 3554 posts
  • Server:Fate/Grand Order NA

Posted 09 January 2018 - 12:18 AM

come to thor we have woe~

#20 GG8701

GG8701

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 48 posts
  • Server:Thorrrrr

Posted 09 January 2018 - 01:25 AM

It's never too late to start investing in Thor woe

#21 bunnyband

bunnyband

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 233 posts

Posted 09 January 2018 - 02:50 AM

do thor's guilds lend out a ready woe chars to woe? lel

#22 MoonJoo

MoonJoo

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 236 posts

Posted 09 January 2018 - 03:55 AM

do thor's guilds lend out a ready woe chars to woe? lel

Yeah somebody told me that one guild is getting players in Chaos to play Thor woe by lending them some chars with woe set. No wonder why they have more members playing during woe.

#23 AceDT

AceDT

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 66 posts
  • Server:Thor

Posted 09 January 2018 - 04:22 AM

WoE/PVP in Thor

:heh:  :heh:  :heh:  :heh:  :heh:

PS.

More Vids in same YT channel.

#24 betsalel666

betsalel666

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 61 posts
  • Server:thor

Posted 09 January 2018 - 05:54 AM

i wanna share some too  :ani_slur:  :ani_slur:  :ani_slur:  :ani_slur:

#25 DarkOrinus

DarkOrinus

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 985 posts
  • Server:Chaos

Posted 09 January 2018 - 06:18 AM

sorry for disrupting your advertisements lol, i believe some are still up for it for the fun. not saying you guys should come back if you don't really want to or anything but uhh, if you do feel like you're still in it for the same purpose, we still have some that are left playing. (i'm not sure who all those are, it's quite a blur on my part)  :ani_wow:

otherwise yes, congratulations to the one's who are retiring. you guys truly made the server worthwhile.  :ani_meow:

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users